Doomsday Arcade: Episode 16

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

this episode was made of pure win.

on another note, i agree with geamo, i was thinking the same thing bout toad joining the resistance after seeing mario and the group ganging up on him. lol.

I'm surprised at how easily they got past the freecell forces. When I take them on, I'm usually stuck for hours!

It just keeps getting better and better. The Duke joke was very funny.

I love this series so hard, it really makes my day when a new one comes on. Can't wait for the next one it's going to be sweet.

"Memories. Plural."

"Oh, grammar." [looks to camera]

That made me laugh.

Great reference to the forums last week.

The Shade:
Excellent episode. Especially biting commentary on the Duke. (Kinda saw the "Indefinitely" line coming, though.)

And poor Toad... he's such a little bitch.

Indeed, on all counts. I also thought the pong paddles were brilliant. I also predict the other one will go insane and try to hand them over to the NPCs.

I loved the card bit. *Cards crashing* "They went through our solitair force."
Nicely done. Keep up the good work.

That was really funny my favourite part was the part with the solitare cards lol.!

Wiskers on kittens! Wiskers on kittens, Wiskers on kittens.!

Oh ho ho.. one of the most funny Duke Nukem pun to date!

Can't stop laughing

The_root_of_all_evil:

Yeh, would have been nice to see Duke.

I'm expecting something climactic soon though. Lund's becoming invulnerable, Skand is turning towards the NPC side, the Michael Poison didn't work...Maybe???

No....

They can't mean that...

Not now!...

Donīt you have any power? Canīt you exert some pressure on them to add him anyway? 'Cue evil laugh'

o i c whut u did thar

Great episode, the pong bit was also hilarious.

haha I loved this episode! The bit with Mario Tennis was awesome, and the Duke Nukem joke was worth the wait =)

Keep up the good work, Michaels! Can't wait to see what happens next.

ONE OF THE BEST YET!

Haha! Duke Nukem takes forever.....Oooooh now i get it! xDxD

I think this was one of the worst episodes. However it was still the best things I've seen all day. Even when you're bad you guys are awesome

headshotcatcher:

Donīt you have any power? Canīt you exert some pressure on them to add him anyway? 'Cue evil laugh'

I could I suppose...but dare I? After all that's happened so far.

I thought it was one of the better episodes to be honest, the jokes were at a good pace and I didn't catch onto the Duke Nukem delay until the end, too busy laughing at poor Toad and card armies.

It helps that I'm in a good mood as well.

InsaneInfadel:
"Memories. Plural."

"Oh, grammar." [looks to camera]

That made me laugh.

Great reference to the forums last week.

Next time I'll hold my tongue about any grammar issues. XD

The_root_of_all_evil:

headshotcatcher:

I could I suppose...but dare I? After all that's happened so far.

Come on, Time Lord's gotta be worth something :)

I for see Toad kicking Mario's ass up and down the streets.

That picture of Gordon Freeman and Gabe Newell was priceless! Terrific episode, especially with the visual effects on this one.

Let me guess. Lund has the memories and Shanks has the powers?

Wow, as basic as it was, I loved the bits with toad. That was comedic GENIUS.
Best episode in a while (and that is with the bar set very high!).

I hope you keep making vids for years to come. I came for ZP, stayed for De-rez, then that went, so now I stay for this :D.

That was funny. Truly an impressive showing of games that round. It makes me wonder, are they going to be doing any jokes on Hangman or games that would normally appear on the old Macintosh computers?

Awesome episode as usual. I wouldn't say it was your best, but still better than anything else on the internet.

Loved the stab at the delay of Duke Nukem, although I was looking forward to who did they get to play him

I love the episode. Where was the ball from pong?

RTR:
Loved the stab at the delay of Duke Nukem, although I was looking forward to who did they get to play him

Bruce Campbell was flown in, but they deleted the scenes because his chin blocked most of the shots.

Cheap joke, I know, but he wrote a book called If Chins Could Kill, he doesn't mind.

me love it a lot... me want moar. <3

I called the duke nukem delay
xD
Good episode guys!

That was brilliant!

I'm looking forward to the next episode.

I love that Lund can smell the resistance in his mind. xD

Poor, poor Toad.

Wasn't the best overall episode, but definitely the best ending to an episode yet! That was fucking hilarious! XD

"How long is he going to be delayed!?"
"Indefinitely."
"Fu-"

That was great. I love the small references in this game.

Also, I feel like toad is going to assassinate Mario or help Michael in some way to get back at the mario crew.

Ah, fainally, a return to form. Good stuff :)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here