Unforgotten Realms: Episode 45: Giddy Up

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Metric Monkey:
Wait. Didn't they learn teleport spells in Hogwats?
What's stopping them from teleporting to the place?

you need to be atleast lvl 2 in the game to teleport but since they took those bodies they're stuck at lvl 1

i liked the mobile phone...
i gather from the comments that theres more to the gaary thing then at face value, but he always hated roamin...

Hamster at Dawn:
Better than last week's fortnight's episode but still a bit lacking. The finale better be damn epic. Is there a reason the episodes are taking twice as long to come out now? If you can give me a good reason then I'll quit bitching but right now it feels like this show is starting to lose its touch.

This show doesn't cater solely to you. I don't know if complaining is going to do anything but waste space and time.

This was a nice episode. Good ammount of laughs from the weird horse owner to the piggy back ride!

Best part: "Schmoopy, unless you wanna do a dozen filler episodes of us walking to the town" *random happy walking to the town* - This was just awesome.

nice episode dude.keep current event joke to a minimum and as sutle as possible.more of jokes like before season 2 and this series will go great for now on

head em off at the pass, they must have the worst skill sets ever stuck at level one whats that a max 4 diplomacy (without modifiers)

Loved this episode. Made me laught pretty hard. Keep up the good work Rob!

You Sir. Schmoopy, are late again. I hope it does not happen in the future or you will start to lose fans.

iseestupid:
2 weeks for each episode and they're still only 5~6 minutes? There better be something epic coming soon. *angrily shakes fist*
Anyway, good work on this one, I had a few chuckles.

That one was closer to eight minutes, actually.

Fav part:

*record scratch* 2000 gold a pop.

The pig wasn't funny to me until Jaque gave his opinion. Then it was great.

LOL! That was one of the best episodes in a while.

Where does an Epic Steed wrangler get a cell phone?

I guess he had to say "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon" lots of time to get one.

LOL the kanye west joke was awesomely placed

why rob, i thought we were over that whole Kanye thing

Haha Nice job... just fantastic
Schmoopy on the pig...hilarious...
When they get to Heugh imma bet Schmoop's gonna be gettin some bacon :D

That episode rocked! You totally dissed Kanye West too! Epic!

I love it. If this was on facebook, I would become a fan of it.

I got it to say. I was loling my ass off. Nice work. Schmoopy riding on a pig lol.

Lol, Funny episode.. Too bad we had to wait so long for it.. :/

Nice stab at Kanye West. This is the funniest episode I've seen since Lemon Grenades.
Is ROb going back to fortnight updates?

Ah, Roamin the Paladin. Gone, but never forgotten.
Quite a good episode. I think the short length is appropriate. What's the alternative; knock on the blacksmith door then duhduhDUUUUUH? Naaa, it was fine.
But I must admit that I am uncertain to why the biweekly releasing. O well, none of my business. And good things come to those who wait, after all.

Alright! great episode. It's the first good episode in a while, keep up the good work.

"Yo, announcer.
I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish,
but Roamin the paladin was one of the greatest
heroes of all time.....Peace...."
"Umm....ok....." ROFL

topical humor based on current events FTW!

You have to love the stance Petey had on the horse. She looked so knightly and chivalrous.

Thunderclaw:
You have to love the stance Petey had on the horse. She looked so knightly and chivalrous.

She could get a mini sword and sheild from the blacksmith.

Someone watched the VMAs ;)
So the episodes are every other wednesday now?

Awesome

wolfy098:
Jaque wasn't even ON the horse.......

And when you think about it Petey could float there holding on to Jaque(I on't think i;m getting that name right

Couple of points first however Loved IT!!!
Ok now for the questions

Question 1 at around 5:06 nailo says the old guy only had 5 horses so who had the fifth horse?
I mean here was gaary nailo jaque and elizabeth so why couldnt schmoopy ride the fifth horsey?

Question 2 Not even going to ask who kanya is sounds like one of those pop culture references that I don't get but even if it is a reference to something this guy said I thought Gaary hated roamin and only followed hijm because he liked pissing on people's parades?

I know these are only minor little piddling points but I would love an answer

c'mon c'mon c'mooooon

That's the cutest pig I've ever seen.

Okay, here goes...

Rob, I don't mean to offend, but would it be possible to make these longer? I'm not going to try to pretend to understand why this is, but since they're only coming out every second thursday, it would be roughly the same workload, and twice as worthwhile for the waiting...right?

Still, it was a great episode, and I thought it was still worth the longer wait. The Kanye stuff is still pretty funny. Can't wait to see where you take the storyline.

Ocelano:
Question 1 at around 5:06 nailo says the old guy only had 5 horses so who had the fifth horse?
I mean here was gaary nailo jaque and elizabeth so why couldnt schmoopy ride the fifth horsey?

Question 2 Not even going to ask who kanya is sounds like one of those pop culture references that I don't get but even if it is a reference to something this guy said I thought Gaary hated roamin and only followed hijm because he liked pissing on people's parades?

1) Douglas.
2) Kanye West? The VMAs? It's all over the internet. Take a look.

Little known fact, his full name is actually Gary "Kanye" West.

Where was Gary before that?

Oh god a Kanye

The pig could've been funnier if it wasn't spoiled on the Escapist's front page.

The whole point of getting steeds was to hasten their journey. How much faster is it to ride a pig?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here