Unskippable: Borderlands

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

a bus through the desert? Like some kind of DESERT BUS?

Brilliant, I thought the opening cutscene was quite funny as it was, not the storyboard bit mind you, but the rest was. You guys just keep making my mondays.

Pilot Bush:

Same thoughts, first time through.

Man that was lung-bustingly funny. To me it was the funniest one I've seen so far.
The "It's not Fallout" and "Big american titties" bits made me laugh out loud! Unskippable usually doesn't do that to me. :-)

Confirmative: The bus driver *is* voiced by the guy that played Roman Bellic in GTA4. I began playing it on the 360 less than a month ago, so that dirty annoying voice is fresh in the frontal lobe.

The women are always fresh on Snugglefun. The snuggling'd be no fun otherwise.

Ne'er played Blaster Master, but anyone else read the novel?

I liked th line about Cortona lol

can't wat for next week

Pilot Bush:

I cannot... I cannot believe we failed to reference our own damn thing.
Wow.

We rule.

FYI, everyone else: http://www.desertbus.org
It's coming.

Master Blaster run bartertown!
Loved it!

GrahamS:

Pilot Bush:

I cannot... I cannot believe we failed to reference our own damn thing.
Wow.

We rule.

FYI, everyone else: http://www.desertbus.org
It's coming.

Well at least you caught it now.

Also, the Aladdin opening song bit at the beginning was great, same with the crossing the road joke. I have yet to find an Unskippable that doesn't make me laugh hysterically at least once.

Why'd the dog thing cross the road

It didnt

google mad max beyond the thunderdome. it a must see movie.

okay that was hilarious! made me laugh out loud x)
helps that I just got Borderlands and watched the opening cutscene (well, to be fair to the game, Borderlands only has like a total of...2-3 cutscenes ish)

I normally find MST3K-ish stuff people do annoying and not funny compared to the masters, but this made me chuckle.

I'll check out the next episode.

Andreyblade:
the big American gta iv reference was brilliant, i laughed my ass off

I had to keep my laughter under control as my roommate is sleeping. :)

Also at the Halo reference.

Amerikkan titties !

Unskippable is funnier when the cut scenes are not.

therandombear:
hehe "this is a knife" nice Dundee reference. Great episode^^

shame it wasn't a spoon... that woulda been awesome

OT: I didn't laugh as much as I usually do, maybe it was just a hard to work with intro >.>

Awesome episode. There wasn't any super special comment form you 2, but it was still an awesome all-arounder.

Great video, as always. I was thinking many of the same things: this intro is long, boring, and unskippable; the robot isn't funny, but rather annoying; and the world looks an awful lot like Fallout 3.

Still, great game, and great video. I only wish you had continued the cutscene with the terrible intro that the Claptrap goes through. He doesn't shut up!

"There's a box over here that you might want to open." "You should really open this box." "Hurry up and open this box." Seriously! I've barely had enough time to pick up the loot and you've told me about the box 10 times. Why can't I shoot you?!

Funny stuff to laugh at, also its a great game :D

Great episode very funny,"Time to go see big American Tities"

This one was one of the better ones in a little while. The skag part was funny and so was the Roman gag. Nice work. Brutal Legend next week maybe?

I like the show.

But, please guys, give me subtitles or increase the volume on the videos.
I had problems understanding most of the dialogue in this one.

Man, I laughed at the "neck has biceps" joke.

Alias42:
Who is Master Blaster?

http://stateoftheline.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/masterblaster.jpg

this is master blaster, and he rules barter town.

Stormshadow243:
This one was one of the better ones in a little while. The skag part was funny and so was the Roman gag. Nice work. Brutal Legend next week maybe?

If this video has proved nothing else, it's that Unskippable is far funnier when the opening scene is awful. Brutal Legend has a great opening scene, so it would be shit.

Hope they stick to JRPGs, they're usually a goldmine! :D

canadamus_prime:
"It's not Fallout, it's not Fallout" ...it's Fallout. Or rather a knock-off of Fallout. Although Fallout didn't Venus Fly-dogs. Still this game may be worth giving a try.
Good show.

I couldn't agree more.

Great episode. Lovin' the "Why did the dog cross the road" joke...

"Named for his usefulness on a construction site, not as a worker but as a material."

lol @ the roman joke
borderland kicks ass, i'm on my first playthrough, lvl 26 hunter.. also got a lvl 17 siren and lvl 17 solider, in case a friend comes over and wants to play..
love the godzilla(skagzilla) and mothra(mothrakk) references!

"Why did the horrible dog thing cross the road?"
*SPLAT*
"He didn't"

LMAO
XD

great episode. not your best, but still hilarious.
and I love the game too, got the PC version just today.

I also find it funny that you didn't catch the opportunity to reference desert bus.

Favorite line why did the dog cross the road... he didn't

Did anyone else think that the Russian bus driver/weapons dealer in Borderlands was just a little too similar to the Russian weapons dealer in S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl? Large, square headed Russian man with a beard who is the first person you talk to? Am I alone on this?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here