Stolen Pixels #177: Two Gamers on a Couch

Pages PREV 1 2

rayen020:
i always felt WoW was more of a heroine like addiction. you may stop but the want, the longing is always there. or at least thats what a friend of mine told me.

well give em a hand for having friends wait are you friends with him or just acquaintances?

well acquaintances are achievements too I guess.

The new Microwave 120 from Microsoft and IKEA, It play's games and breaks down a lot more than your 360!

ninjajoeman:

rayen020:
i always felt WoW was more of a heroine like addiction. you may stop but the want, the longing is always there. or at least thats what a friend of mine told me.

well give em a hand for having friends wait are you friends with him or just acquaintances?

well acquaintances are achievements too I guess.

As it stands currently, i have two friends who play WoW or used to play WoW. one i met in high school and keep up with as an friend. So he'd go home play WoW and we'df talk at school when he couldn't play WoW. He doesn't play now because college more or less became a full time occupation, he has a job and 12 hours of classes. and it's an hour to and from college to his house. so yeah he doesn't play because once again he can't.

The Friend to which i was refering in my original post is my future brother-in-law. He isn't playing right for two reasons. He can't pay the subscription fees because he has no job. also because he has no job he can't pay internet bills so again he can't play.

So in summary the only people i know who play WoW i've only talked to becasue currently they can't play WoW.

Playing games on a microwave is reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2alyDo2QxOM

So there.

rayen020:

I can tell you in first end it is, I stopped 7 months ago and when I go to bed the introduction screen music of the "vanilla" WoW still echoes in my head. What stops me from going back is remembering that I am a vanilla WoW addict and that is gone, todays WoW is crap when compared to that. So actually it doesnt work exactly like alcohol, tobacco or drugs to me. I am an addict of something extinct so there is no point in going back to WoW.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here