LoadingReadyRun: Hot Water at PAX

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

I believe this is the second use of LRR as a marriage proposal....the first being Desertbus for Hope '09. If this continues, have you guys considered setting up a shop in Vegas were internet lovers can make their intentions known to each other? Btw, this isn't me jiving the proposal, I hope in all sincerity she says yes.

OT: Glad to see cH return, it was a fair bit dry until the shower scene though. Also, Tim's steam roller, probably the best throw away line I've ever heard!

First off, I hope she says 'Yes!' <Crosses Fingers>

Just an awesome episode, although I think it would have been just slightly more epic is Kathleen was in the shower with you in her bathing suit (Like in Weird Science, just in reverse)

I loved the fact that you got the folks at PAX to play along in the episode.

This was some epic shit.

besayewich:
awesome and all i know is i should never get desperate enough to use an ice bucket as a toilet
i also got a giggle out blondie McFattypants

i was aware that you were not going to do hustle on the escapist why the change?

We said on many occasions that Hustle would be included on the regular updates that got posted to the Escapist. we just haven't made any for a while.

-m

wartjr2373:

I don't think the ad lib was usable, because everyone laughed.

While that is true, it is still very unfortunate.
However, it can still be an inside joke for all those that were in attendance and able to hear it.

Best stinger ever.

:D That was so sweet! I hope she says yes !

I didn't know I could laugh so hard! Man, that one was good.

Although now I'm said that I have no idea what this "commodore hustle" everyone keeps talking about is (the link in post 4 isn't working for me).

EDIT: Okay, found the post explaining it. Feel better now. :)

Awesome!

Was that sound bit at the very end from Gizmos and Gadgets? Right after the proposal.

I don't understand how you guys can pump out such genius videos every week for 7 years. Well done.

The sad thing is I've been at a convention before so this was just spot on. Nice work guys, keep it up!

The LRR crew win at Con Hotel Room Sharing...in short I pronounce it curse. That is a very great marriage proposal.

For the record - they were perfectly on time for their panel.

Commodore Hustle = awesome. It always made me laugh.

And the proposal at the end made me go "Awwwwww".

That was so awesome, hilarious guys, keep it up!

Best ringtone ever on a phone, btw Graham >.> ;)

and - this :p

Unoriginal069:
I saw that group shower coming.....but I still wasn't prepared.

/shiver

ahahahahah!!!

cH ftw :D

Also, nice proposal... hope she says yes :)

Monshroud:

Just an awesome episode, although I think it would have been just slightly more epic is Kathleen was in the shower with you in her bathing suit

You just wanna see more of Kathleen's flesh. admit it :p

Um forgive me for the dumb question but what exactly is CommodoreHustle?

Please please please tell me how to get that ringtone for my iPhone!

the_maestro_sartori:

Monshroud:

Just an awesome episode, although I think it would have been just slightly more epic is Kathleen was in the shower with you in her bathing suit

You just wanna see more of Kathleen's flesh. admit it :p

Well... yeah... C'mon, cute nerd girl. There is a finite amount of those available.

And that, boys and girls, is why you should never even go near the ice bucket in any hotel ... ever.

She must say yes ... the hopes of geeks and nerds everywhere hangs in the balance!

YES! YES! YES! COMMODOREHUSTLE! HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU!

Fucking awesome ringtone right there. And that's funny, I often take long showers.

Also, I love creative wedding proposals!

Good to see cH back in action can't wait for more.

Also after a proposal like that one would hope she says, "Yes." Although a No is a yes way would be Epic on her part since they started out arguing.

Was that proposal legit? Like did that seriously just happen?

W00t. Hope she says yes. :3

Ah yes, time to discover that cH.

That tortise Kathleen plays with...I HAVE THAT TOY!

I'm so happy!

cH is made of win! Great job guys! :D

Hurray! We want more CH!

cball11:
I love you guys.

I'm gonna have to second that

So far Siobahn hasn't seen this video yet, she's been giving explicit instructions to not watch until Wraith gets home from work. But we can pretty much bet on a "yes".

This was a was a fun one // I never had this problem when I go to con's here in Ireland cos the ones I got to are within an hour travel of my place // Any other con I got to I stay at a friends place in the city

-M

LOL at the entire video

I wish Russ would have talked about GameDogs

LOL at Jeremy using the ice bucket

LOL at all of the showering together(how do you film that scene so well)

LOL at Jeremy and Graham talking about Matt's penis

And also I forgot to mention I love the final fantasy VII battle music as Graham's ringtone

SAY YES!

Do what random strangers on the internet command. I have spoken!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here