Apocalypse Lane: Episode 45: Return to the Neighborhood

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Jon Etheridge:
Episode 45: Return to the Neighborhood

Cuddles and Gulliver commence Operation: Get the freaking neighborhood back.

Join the Apocalypse Lane Facebook Fan Page here.

Watch Video

Rico? :( you bastard! Now he....just he.....was gonna..... thats like all of taco bell in one bite. Talk about 4th meal.

NOOOOO!!! RIIIICOOOOO!!

Noo Rico!! Oh well, bet Cuddles is gonna take a dump on her. Please make it the face, pleaseeeee!!!

Cuddles takes a dump on her face. calling it now.

I wonder if, when Cuddles takes a dump on Gladys, whether it will have corn in it or not.

Can't wait for the next episode, it shall be epic!

Rico!!!!!!!! why! whos going to get the kitten skulls now

Gulliver is awesome.

Gulliver: Commence Operation Heinie Hole &@*$ers!!!
Cuddles: ....WHAT?!?

Apocalypse Lane is so full of awesome. Too bad there'll only be 3 more episodes of awesome left...

HK_01:
Cuddles had by far the best jokes in this episodes. Also, I love that bird and would have wanted to hear the story with the school bus.

Quoting for emphasis!

Also, ricooooooooooooOoOOoOO0000oOoOo... lets hope he shit him and he is still alive! :D

Aaaah He ate Rico, dammit! For some reason Gulliver is starting to freak me out. I got the feeling he's gonna snap soon. :p

Nice cliffhanger, I think cuddles will suprise us and be nice for once. :p

We lost Rico! .... Actually, I find it hard to care about that cheap stereotype bug.

Great episode, and I bet Cuddles is just going to shit on Gladdis, I doubt he would actually kill her. To him that would be letting her off too easy.

Grat as always, though I am getting pretty sick of Frank. All he seems to do nowadays is hang around and say stupid gay sex related jokes.

Knife Fight killed Hickey, then Rico killed Knife Fight, then Gulliver killed Rico. Who wants to bet that Gulliver gets it next?

This show is ending way too soon, isn't it?

*sighs*

you gotta love that bird

Hickey, Knifefight, and Rico. No offense but WTF MAN!!! You killed the priest, Steve's lover, and the mexican cockroach. I loved rico :( as a friend.

hahahh no more "Siii Senjor el presidente" awesome episode!!

oh gulliver you do ever so make me laugh
i like him far better then rico anyway

GASP! Rico! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

NOOO RIICOOOoooooo

Why did Rico have to die? He was my favorite character. Oh well, I guess he was going to die eventually.
Anyway, great episode.

It would be hilarious if the cockroach he was talking about wasn't Rico and everyone got upset over nothing.

Oh man. Another great episode and another **** cliffhanger :P.

For some reason I feel that Cuddles and Gladis are not actually going for "it". I think Cuddles will just pee on Gladis face! That's what my cat would anyway...

Mexican stereotype!? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

He's going to take a shit on her face, I just know it.

oppp7:
It would be hilarious if the cockroach he was talking about wasn't Rico and everyone got upset over nothing.

I think they are going to play a bit on the stereotype that Mexicans have a lot of family. Which explains why he is a roach now that I think of it...

RIIIIIIIICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Nooooo
Great episode again and again. Love this series!

Hawkeye16:
Whats this? Killing off all the interesting characters first?

Oh my god, I just had a horrible thought.

NOT ZED! NOOOOOO!

HK_01:
Cuddles had by far the best jokes in this episodes. Also, I love that bird and would have wanted to hear the story with the school bus.

If i remember correctly it went something like this........ "I RAN ACROSS A BROKEN DOWN SCHOOL BUS.......AND THEN I SAW OLD PEOPLE WONDERING AIMLESSLY........I THOUGHT IT WAS A MIRAGE UNTIL I CAUGHT THE SMELL OF THEIR SOILED UNDERGARMENTS.

No way......Cuddles will kill the fat bitch! GUYS PLS KILL THE FATBITCH!
we dotn need a stupid alien that tried to manipulate everybody just so she can haz her damn roof fixed! If...if Cuddles rly has sex with Gladys ill hire a terrorist to blow up ur escapist HQ.....

p.p: btw where is the escapist magazine based anyway :D

Azmael Silverlance:
No way......Cuddles will kill the fat bitch! GUYS PLS KILL THE FATBITCH!
we dotn need a stupid alien that tried to manipulate everybody just so she can haz her damn roof fixed! If...if Cuddles rly has sex with Gladys ill hire a terrorist to blow up ur escapist HQ.....

p.p: btw where is the escapist magazine based anyway :D

It's based in Durham North Carolina. I happen to live in the same state, but I'm about 2 hours away from HQ.

Anticitizen_Two:
Knife Fight killed Hickey, then Rico killed Knife Fight, then Gulliver killed Rico. Who wants to bet that Gulliver gets it next?

Oh god! He had better not die, I've loved Gulliver since the first time he appeared on Apocalypse Lane! They had better stop killing all the awesome ones.

Kill Twitchy or something.

Yep the psychotic bird is next in line....wonder who'll be the killer though....probably obama.

RICO NO!!! i hope gulliver gets shot!

and i bet my savings hes just gonne take a **** on her face.

ZeroDotZero:

Anticitizen_Two:

Oh god! He had better not die, I've loved Gulliver since the first time he appeared on Apocalypse Lane! They had better stop killing all the awesome ones.

Kill Twitchy or something.

But not Zed. He needs to come back, not die.

I kinda hope Gulliver kills Michelle... damn annoying robo-bitch :P

Great job, guys!

"Willie! I don't have time to make a gay joke!!" XD

Ah, Cuddles' revenge... a dish best served... on someone's chest :P

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: