LoadingReadyRun: The Gay Chicken

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

There should be gay chicken between Graham and Yatzee.

Nobody loses when they play gay chicken...

GrahamS:

MaraJade03:
So what exactly are Alex, Kathleen, and Cat doing at Graham's house? o_O

They... live with me?

I assume because they say it's Grahams house, that you are the owner. Or is it a joint ownership thing?

Though I seem to remember hearing that Kathleen had just moved in to a new apartment (that being one of the reason why Phailhaus hasn't been around recently). Not to pry into your personal affairs but was I mistaken in this?

pwnzerstick:
There should be gay chicken between Graham and Yatzee.

Yes.

Morgan, I am disappoint.
As a straight man who spends a large amount of time around an intimidating gay friend, maybe I should give you some pointers.

Ive versed my friend at Gay Chicken before but its never got that far before. Good job guys.

CK76:

Scrythe:
Considering that some of my friends and I play Gay Chicken, I can honestly say:

We could totally take you guys.

At a certain point it no longer becomes chicken...

That's when you up the ante by attempting to sleep with each other's moms, film it, and send it to your opponent.

It almost got to this point, until we made a rule that getting them drunk doesn't count.

Good times.

simply amazing

Hmm, easily one of my favorite videos so far. very funny!
and a game I enjoy too. Gay-chicken, so great. hahaha!

Eric the Orange:

GrahamS:

MaraJade03:

They... live with me?

I assume because they say it's Grahams house, that you are the owner. Or is it a joint ownership thing?

Though I seem to remember hearing that Kathleen had just moved in to a new apartment (that being one of the reason why Phailhaus hasn't been around recently). Not to pry into your personal affairs but was I mistaken in this?

I'm actually house-sitting for about 8 months. There are many bedrooms.

bill can play gay chicken all he wants with me >:D

Good episode. Did you do anything special to set up the three heads popping out of the door (Alex standing on something,etc.) or did it just work out that way?

The female in that episode could tone it down a little, I'm finding it hard to understand how she fits in.

stinkychops:
The female in that episode could tone it down a little, I'm finding it hard to understand how she fits in.

Then you might want to watch the rest of the canon episodes?

I was wondering when CH would return.

Le_Lisra:

stinkychops:

I've seen them, I just can't see her character actually being friends with them in reality. I was trying to be polite in saying that her mannerisms annoy me.

This was very good, but not realistic. As Morgan said the only penis that has ever scarred him in life was Bill. I believe he mentioned cold sweat dreams when he woke up with the image of his junk flapping about!

But srsly, fantastic cH.

stinkychops:

Le_Lisra:

stinkychops:

I've seen them, I just can't see her character actually being friends with them in reality. I was trying to be polite in saying that her mannerisms annoy me.

Can't be helped then. But why don't just say so?
She's Jer's girlfriend..

Tally is quite nice and makes awesome crafts.

Le_Lisra:

stinkychops:

Le_Lisra:

stinkychops:

She's Jer's girlfriend..

Why don't just say so?

I wasn't expecting to have to justify my small comment perhaps? It was meant to be advice to the makers if they bother to syphon through the hundreds of comments.

gets kinda less funny. not as good as informational presentation!

stinkychops:

Le_Lisra:

stinkychops:

Le_Lisra:

stinkychops:

She's Jer's girlfriend..

Why don't just say so?

I wasn't expecting to have to justify my small comment perhaps? It was meant to be advice to the makers if they bother to syphon through the hundreds of comments.

Never underestimate the eye of people severely bored!

Let's move on.

Hilarious, loved it.

Quite possibly one of the funniest videos you guys have put out! I was almost crying when Bill was on the couch saying "It's ok, Daddy's got you"

LRR and ENN are performed by my favorite bunch of Canadians.

Tally LRR:

PaulaG:
Great Episode! Absolutely hilarious

Loved Alex, Kathleen and the cat at the beginning
Great to see Bill again!
Loved the whole "Wesley" thing....poor Tally

Yes, and when I picture "Wesley the gay chicken" I see in my mind an oversized chicken posing in a Dread Pirate Roberts costume. It's very odd.

Hahaha...now I can't get that OUT of my mind!! "AS.....YOU.....WISH!!!" as the chicken rolls down a hillside...

I like how it was the girl with no real knowledge of the situation that managed to help Bill win XD

Full of excellent lines, and I think I loved the 'under and between the legs' shots the best. but I bet it was akward for whoever was doing the filming.

I love Pathfinder, its so much simpler than D&D and better character design/creation

-M

Noseman26:
Famous last words:

"It doesn't taste that bad."

understatement of year

Jack and Calumon:
...Wow...

Now I know how to get my friends to leave the house during a long party.

Calumon: ...I'm getting scared.

I don't see this ending well for Calumon!

Now that was fucking hilarious!

EPIC points for the man wearing the Winnipeg Jets T-Shirt! Have one myself :P

Matt_LRR:

MaraJade03:

... they live there.

-m

GrahamS:

MaraJade03:

They... live with me?

Wow.. I wasn't even expecting that to be answered and I got two LRRers to answer. Kinda embarrassed ^_^. And here I thought Alex lived further away. Well good now I can stop thinking of weird scenarios, mostly of The Cat being Pampered by human slaves.

Alex used to live in Toronto on the other side of Canada.

I'm still stunned by how terrible their acting was. I don't know if it was supposed to be funny, but it really wasn't. Their dead eyes, mechanical movements and hollow voices made this video more awkward than any game of "gay chicken" could ever be. Seriously, I could train a lobotomized baboon to look like Humphrey Bogart compared to them.

Another great episode, might be a new favourite! Keep it up guys!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here