Unskippable: Lost Planet 2: Part 1

Pages PREV 1 2

Totally loved the FF joke.

Join me, in year one of the post-lunch of july fifth era!

Only thing more obvious than shouting "Trees!" in a forest is this:

Don't look now... but there's a computer screen or something quite similar to one right in front of your face!

Dangit! I said don't look! Stop reading the text! Quick! Before the screen knows you're there!

You make my day.

I'm waiting for Episode One of the Post Epidoes One of the Lost Planet Two Episode One Era Era, uhm.. Era? I lost track.

Be sure to look out for the expansion Lost Planet 2: Son of Bernie.

"Avast ye scurry dogs! Prepare to be........ the Snow Pirate equivalent of boarded."

Snowboarded, then? Prepare to be run over by snowboards!

i'm disappointed that the ice pirates didn't say 'shiver me timbers'

Wait, the Snow Pirates are the goodies? The start of that video made them look like they were the baddies. Oh well, that was a funny video, as always. Is Lost Planet any good?

yay finally what i wanted, a sequal, with all saying though it wasnt the best, but still good

Has their been any progress on the journal of whoop-ass? Great show as always

Nicely done, I especially enjoyed the callbacks to previous episodes, the "Snow Pirates" jokes, and the harmonix bit was priceless.

Edit: Oh yeah, and that very last part was amusing as well.

"I may have pooped in my mech"

Oh man, that was so juvenile but I laughed so hard.

Hilarious as usual. But what killed me was the end text. "It's like going into a forest and shouting TREES!"

Unclever title:
Only thing more obvious than shouting "Trees!" in a forest is this:

Don't look now... but there's a computer screen or something quite similar to one right in front of your face!

Dangit! I said don't look! Stop reading the text! Quick! Before the screen knows you're there!

FUUUUUU-!

It noticed me thanks to you!

Anyways, good stuff. I hope it was Biggs, that guy always seemed like a jerk.

GrahamS:
Lost Planet 2: Part 1

The sequel the pilot episode! And yet, the armadillo...

Be sure to join the Unskippable Facebook Fan Page here.

Watch Video

Thank you for the Curse of Monkey Island reference. Much appretiated! =D

Stealth mission? Better bring the mechs!

I love how they've only just figured out a means to store thermal energy. Ladies and gentlemen, mankind has finally invented the hand warmer.

Final Fantasy 6? Final Fantasy III? Confused...

danm36:
Final Fantasy 6? Final Fantasy III? Confused...

VI and III are the same game. It was 6 in Japan and 3 when originally released in the US.

So uhhh... which ones are the "bad" guys?

Blue-State:
Pirates? they looked nothing like Johny Depp. Anyone else getting a Dune vibe from that 'harmonizer' conundrum?

Actually, as soon as I heard that bit, that was exactly what came to mind. WINTER DUNE.

Ya gotta watch out for dem Trees, mate. They can come right outta nowhere and get ya right in the face!!
[/bad Steve Irwin impression]

I've actually played this game, the mechanics aren't too bad as far as game play is concerned, but I felt the two player co-op was weird. In how the screen changes up. The viewing area is tiny, taken up in part by the compass. It's a bit distracting and hard to see at times even on a 47" LCD TV. Though I had fun playing it during the time. Once again great commentary you guys ^~^!

Ugh, this game. It has got to have the dumbest single/co-op setup and automated saving system in... ever. Also, yeah, the screens are tiny. I don't know if it's even possible to co-op on, gasp, a "normal" TV screen (30 inches, standard def? I just made that up, but it sounds sort of normal).

Anyway, this was a good episode! Looking forward to Part 2: Jungle Pirates. I have certainly thrown a lot of mockery this game's way already, yet have been unable to fill the yawning pit of this game with all of the mockery that it deserves.

"If we turn on the thing that saves our lives WE'LL DIE!"

Hmmmm...a sequal to the pilot...nice :D

I miss Bernie so very much =(

......Where does one purchase back propellers?

That ironic line, was one of the funniest things I've heard all week.

Blue-State:

Timmey:
Burnie is never around when you need him

Didn't Burnie die in the first Lost Planet opening? Show some respect!
It is fifty years after colonization began. I'm not exactly sure when the first game is set but he might have died between games anyway. Bernie isn't superman ya know.

On the contrary, Bernie is Superman. He doubles as both Supes and Kent and hides his miraculous surrounding prowess to truly conceal his identity.

I'm in the Army, and let me say that my grenade throws are PITIFUL and are a constant embarrassment to me.

I guess they took the name "snow pirates" because "Ice Pirates" was a far better story about pirates and something cold.

Contrived calander design so the developers don't have to use an actual date! Take a shot!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here