Game Dogs: Knives-R-Us

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

"It's like history in the palm of your hand! Tempered in tears of forsaken orphans and bedazzled with over 400 Kenyan blood diamonds!" I want that sultan bling knife so bad...

George Palmer:

Koeryn:
Good thing I don't live in Rwanda! I'll take SEVEN!

Also, the grenade knife is practical! Throw it and it sticks! Perfect!

I like to call it a "Stabsplosion"!

Complete with extra 'sharp-nel'?

I loved that episode. It was just so random and awesome. What kind of sucks is that it has almost nothing to do with the rest of the episodes.

Keep the russians, get rid of the game designers. Seriously.

No, seriously! If they can come up with those knives, imagine what kind of game they could come up with by themselves!

I liked it. The episode made me smile. The joke ran out of steam during the mid-section, but finished nicely enough. O' and I totally want the whole set!

Must buy blood diamond Kattana !!! I'd personally kill off Cheff , but I'd rather keep them all , its the kind of ballance you dont want to break ... Im just sayin

Nerf Ninja:
Ok so jokes about the death of real people is acceptable now is it?

Only for approximately 1500 years, but I suppose one can be forgiven for being a bit behind the times.

OT: "The blade is forged from carbon nanotubes, wrapped in platinum, and tempered with the tears of forsaken orphans." Wow! This show was relatively meh the first season, but it has been amazing this year.

It was chuckleworthy (with a few laughs here and there) up until the Call in the Next Few Minutes offer. Then it was hilarious.

Reminds me of my high school notebook doodles during math class!

AH HAHAHA! AH HAHAHA! AH HAHAHAHA!
That was awesome. I love some of those swords/knifes.

- The sword made of bees
- Grenade knife
- Switch-axe (Big deal, who doesn't have a switch-axe), which is actually a double switch axe (run of the mill), which contains three more axes
- The sharpening stone, which contains a switch knife
- The tomahawk peace pipe (You get War and Peace without all that messy reading)
- The half-inch katana
- The 192 inch katana (that's 16ft!)
- Mary K tactical bowie knife with laserscope attachment
- Stalin's disciple
- The invisible sword
- Silent knife, deadly knife (for when you need your knife kills to be quiet)

All so great...

Last episode wasn't that good, but this one definately made up for it!

I want the punchinator!

Nerf Ninja:
Ok so jokes about the death of real people is acceptable now is it?

Where have you been? It's always been acceptable.

"KATANA OVERLOAD!"
O_O

I want a katana now. Thanks.

That was quite funny, I'd love to get my hands on the sword made of bees.
This episode wasn't very informative story-wise, but screw that! It was funny as hell, especially the last part.

Owlslayer:

Would it cut or sting?

Lauren Admire:

Owlslayer:

Would it cut or sting?

Both. First it cuts you, then it stings you in the wound.

Lauren Admire:

Owlslayer:

Would it cut or sting?

No idea. But I'm pretty sure there's a triple switch-beesword in there, too.
Hell, even if the bees attack me, It'll still be awesome for a second when i pull it out. After that...i might get hurt. A lot. And die.
But still, god damn awesome.

Also, just for the laughs, i googled "bee sword" and "sword made of bees". Amazing, not a single picture on the Internet. Game Dogs just made history. It's rare to see a "first" of some sort on the interwebs (except in the comments section of popular videos in Youtube, and in our very own ZP video threads!)

I would dishonor my account name, if I didn't buy everything. Ten times.

I remember the good old ork saying, "you can never have enough dakka". Now, how do you say that, for sharp melee weapons?

PS: unlimited blade works, eat your heart out.
PS2: Best episode ever, hands down.

Can you remind me what was this show about ?

i pay for that!

You sir, have just won.

Great episode, I would buy it all. EVERYTHING.

Dana22:
Can you remind me what was this show about ?

It was about these two Russian dogs that are selling knives and swords to help fund an over taxed budget.

;)

Ummm.....okay....this has now officially gone wacko. I think that we need to get the creators admitted to the funny farm. They need help. ;)

Best episode ever. Really, this is the best! Several of those swords were ingenious! (Super Genius!) You should retool the show, so that it focus's more on the Russians who just bought the Company (And Bob of Course), and little to none on the dumb game designers.

I. MUST. BUY. THE. WHOLE. PACKAGE!!!!!

Oh my god, I just realized, these guys talk like two Russian Strong Bads! They've got the sense of humor and language skills to be very similar.

I mean, this is totally something he would buy, or sell, from or on TV.

Am I the only one who actually called the number?
I got some automotive place, they didn't have any clue what I was talking about when I asked them about the knives, they said I probably had the wrong number. I called again and the automotive place picked up again.

I would buy these in heartbeat, pity that darn phone number didn't work!

P.S: What's this I keep seeing about on of the cast dying?

I hope they sell something else later this season :)

Funny episode, Russ.

OMG I have to say. Best episode ever. Notice the lack of main characters...

I've already ordered the sword of bees.

Ok, that was HILARIOUS! It seems like the episodes that everyone likes the most are the ones that are non-canon. Honest suggestion: why don't you guys take this series in a different direction? This and the pilot episodes are, I think, generally everyone's favorites...why don't you stop doing sequitur storylines and instead do random little parodies like this? I found it to be much more entertaining...I think people may enjoy it more.

Digikid:
Ummm.....okay....this has now officially gone wacko. I think that we need to get the creators admitted to the funny farm. They need help. ;)

Funny you should say that. I actually write and animate FROM a loony bin. It helps me become more well adjusted and able to join society much sooner. At least that's what the doctors keep telling me. Oh HEY! I have to go...They say its time for my medication again!

Coming up with all those names must've been a good time at the office.
Still, I think this makes it clear about what is wrong with this show: it's a nothing show. There's a thin line that connects the episodes and they usually boil down to random sketches.

That was hilarious ^_^ Scope knife lol
But, needs moar story pleez.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook