Daily Drop: Cereal

Pages PREV 1 2

Siuki:
What kind of cereal was that?

The kind that have been in the milk for way too long.

gee i'm happy i don't have to clean that mess up... i eat my cereal from a plastic measuring bowl , drives my woman quackers even if i put the thing in the dishwasher after

WHY WOULD YOU WASTE A PEREFTLY GOOD BOWL OF CEREAL? WHY? YOU HEARTLESS BEASTS!

Huh that's interesting. I would have thought more force would have been directed upward than that. It just sort of splatters out laterally and settles quickly.

I was expecting it to be Correll or something else relatively shatter resistant. I've rarely been so happy to be so wrong.

Two things guys:

1. Please return intro to it's original shape :P If somebody doesn't like it they can always skip it. And the way it just POPS in at the very beginning of the video is just weird.

2. You KNOW that one day Paul will have to be the subject of the drop right? ;D.
Or maybe Tim to punish him for leaving you for a GIRL (bros before hoes! :>)

Suprisingly unsatisfied and a little disappointed by that...

OMG! I 'm eating creal right now! Why do i feel like dropping it...

i'm guessing paul isnt PART OF THE SYSTEM!

MadeinHell:
1. Please return intro to it's original shape :P If somebody doesn't like it they can always skip it. And the way it just POPS in at the very beginning of the video is just weird.

I think that was actually an error, we'll be fixing it.

Hunh... i thought the cereal would have gone out of the bowl as it fell. you know, kinda splatting down on the glass when the bowl broke and milk raining around it

dex-dex:
I did not realize the bowl was ceramic. It looked like paper bowls my parents use to use when we went camping.

If the preview for monday is beer that is a waste of perfectly good beer A WASTE!

I don't know that I'd use the phrase "perfectly good beer" when referring to a Colt 45.

*shouts in the chairman's voice* Beeeeeeeeeer!!!! :D

I thought that the container used for the cereal was just styro. I was wrong, I guess...
Enjoyed the ceramic-breaking slow-motion.

Still...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!! :D

umm I Drop my breakfast this morning.. now I see this.. LOL! thanks guys, now I know what happened to the carpet at home, lol

Great drop, much more satisfying than expected.

Now assemble the pieces and glue the bowl together.

Such a waste of breakfast!

reminded me of zerglingsplatter for some reason - guess they share the same splash pattern with muesli bowls :P

I demand 2 zig zags dropped with my colt 45

I honestly expected the bowl to tilt over as it fell, but it was a perfect drop =)

Anchupom:
Suprisingly unsatisfied and a little disappointed by that...

Agreed. It was a lot less... 'splodey than I was expecting.

Should use a plastic bowl next time. I'm sure the milk explosion will be just as impressive in a completely different way.

I just watched all the ones I'd missed beforehand and I have to say, I think I like them best when they either explode into thousands of pieces or don't break at all. It was definitely fun watching the cereal bowl just shatter.

Wait. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT.
They didn't drop cereal, they dropped it along with the milk! So IT'S CEREAL AND MILK!!
/uselessrant

hurghh...I ate several bowls of cereal for dinner tonight...

Africa is not amused.

Well, that sure did break fast :-p

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook