Critical Miss: Stowaways #7

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

rayen020:

Madara XIII:

rayen020:
wow... magic; the gathering reference FTW...

ahh the zelda continuity, we dare not speak it's name.

captcha; time analpary... o_O i know meet the medic was released but this is going to far...

Wait there was a magic the gathering reference? Where?

"Cory Rydell and Grey Carter are no closer to growing a sausage tree"

Oh I didn't catch that. I was looking in the Comic itself. Thanks though.

Oh, nice one. Though i do wonder where this is going... can't wait for the next one!

hahaha, totally saw that joke coming!
Great comic!

Great comic yet again!

I was just wondering, is the stuttering an after effect of the head trauma?

Is Erin's hamster dead? I haven't seen it since the accident.

Extra Credits did a video on Metroid Other M, which went over how Link was a fundamentally worse character when he was given loads of personality in the cartoon. So I think silent Link is for the best.

On an unrelated note, can we just have this Erin from now on? The one that stutters and is haunted by hallucinations of game characters? It would make the comic more interesting.

WanderingFool:
Erin should know better... the CD-i games dont exist...

Eh. I'd rather try playing them than touch Majora's Mask or Phantom Hourglass again. Or watching the cartoon. Actually I already did that, and I know the cartoon is better. At least it has an "It's so bad it's funny" thing going on.

Hate to say it Erin, but you had that coming.

Wow, who knew Link was such a smart ass?

"Well excuuuu-"

Poor Erin, even her own hallucinations mess with her.

As much as I'd like for the CDI to not exist they did have some pretty good gems in them, such a curse to live with.

Alright, calling it now: In her imagination, Erin's actually Zelda.
BAM.

I'm just gonna say it. I really, really like how this story is progressing. :)

Great one, too bad I'm the only at my workplace who understands this, so I can't share it with my fellows.

Oh I just gotta join the party.

"Well excuuuuuuuuse me!"

Now Stout's a cute stutterer? Curse you...

Cavouku:
I know this is such a minor thing, but I appreciate that they made him write left-handed.

I'm just a sucker for those little things. That and if they hadn't, I'm sure there'd be many... many complaints.

Is it established anywhere that link WRITES left handed? Because people don't necessarily use the same hand for everything. I write left handed and use a sword right handed, for example.

Lol. When Link was about to write "well excuse me, princess" I had that horrid cartoon image...

I love these storylines that keep happening! 'God Emperor of Steam' was funny indeed, but this one seems more serious/cool in it's own right.

I laughed. A lot. Looking forward to see how this arc unfolds and please, more funny bits in this seemingly serious arc.

Just think of it this way, Erin. Without the hallucinations, it sure is boring around here.

The stutter really does make it seem like she has brain damage.

It's kind of scary, actually.

ultrachicken:

Cavouku:
I know this is such a minor thing, but I appreciate that they made him write left-handed.

I'm just a sucker for those little things. That and if they hadn't, I'm sure there'd be many... many complaints.

Is it established anywhere that link WRITES left handed? Because people don't necessarily use the same hand for everything. I write left handed and use a sword right handed, for example.

Huh, interesting. As a righty, I can't see myself using a sword lefty. Wait one sec...

...Nope, that's just weird to me. Still, I can give you that as a possibility, but I'm gonna keep that possibility a key word.

Aw, she is our Princess.

...wait, does this mean she has the Triforce of Wisdom?

Does that mean her boss has the Triforce of Power?

The Cheezy One:
In my mind, Link has always been English. Not sure why, seeing as most of what I heard him say was: "eah, eah, eaaarrrrgh" and that weird sounds he makes when you throw him off a cliff.

Well, I heard him say 'hi' and 'yes' or some other similar short statements in Wind Waker...
So to say he never uses actual words even without invoking things people would prefer to forget isn't true either.

It does make me wonder what the language in hyrule is though... The written language is clearly something unique.
(You see it on buildings a lot...)

Scizophrenic Llama:
A facepalm at the end there was the only thing that could have made it better.

Facepalm with the broken arm.

Link spoke a tiny bit in Wind Waker.

mjc0961:

WanderingFool:
Erin should know better... the CD-i games dont exist...

Eh. I'd rather try playing them than touch Majora's Mask or Phantom Hourglass again. Or watching the cartoon. Actually I already did that, and I know the cartoon is better. At least it has an "It's so bad it's funny" thing going on.

I actually rate Major's Mask near the top of my Favorite Zelda games. But Im steering clear of Hourglass, also.

Burningsok:
I'm just gonna say it. I really, really like how this story is progressing. :)

I agree.
Plus, I couldn't stop laughing when Link was writing "well, excuuuuu-"

Don't poke the bear.
Or in this case the well equipped weapon hiding Elf in a green tunic.

I do not want this series to end as it is to awesome not to,as Erin is better with the hallucinations.

I lol'ed hard. But I also srs'd because I feel sad for Erin, worried about her. Damn you, you've made a fictional character I actually care about?!

Ha, ha, ha! Loving it.

CrystalShadow:
Well, I heard him say 'hi' and 'yes' or some other similar short statements in Wind Waker... So to say he never uses actual words even without invoking things people would prefer to forget isn't true either.

The gabbiest Link got in Wind Waker was when he'd take control of statues for certain puzzles. If link got too far ahead of the following statue they would stop. Then there would be a command that got Link to yell "Come on!" then the statue would hurry over to where Link was. Those were really the only words he spoke. Wind Waker= Best Zelda game evar.

Hilarious! Best one yet, imo :)

the last two panels are awesome, thanks for the laugh

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook