Feed Dump: Facebook Girlfriend

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

aeric90:
Alex, I saw the rubber foot on a chain too. You must have gone to the same store in Toronto.

The question I have to ask, why is it on a chain?

I am afraid to say it but I think the chain is there to pull it easier out again.

And then suddenly Kathleen turned into Celestia.

This was a great episode guys.

And Kathleen's take over of Feed Dump is complete...

I don't know if I found this episode more funny than usual because that was actually the case or because I'm just a lot more tired than normal.

Hey, is that a unicorn-camel painted red and turqoise over there? Gosh, it's quite big...

Kathleen. In the nicest possible way:

Please never sing again...

A fourteen foot mustache? How does he eat soup?!

Grey Day for Elcia:

.No.:

Grey Day for Elcia:
I'm not female, so I'm not going to put that in my profile.

I know. But because there isn't an option for anything in between here, pick one if you don't want to be referred to as something you're not. Because if you pick nothing , this will just keep happening.

What does gender have to do with dude? People call everyone dude. I don't like it.

Be fair, why the hell would someone have a problem with being called "dude"? I get why he thought it was a gender issue and not you having a massive stick up the behind.

maxben:

Grey Day for Elcia:

.No.:

I know. But because there isn't an option for anything in between here, pick one if you don't want to be referred to as something you're not. Because if you pick nothing , this will just keep happening.

What does gender have to do with dude? People call everyone dude. I don't like it.

Be fair, why the hell would someone have a problem with being called "dude"? I get why he thought it was a gender issue and not you having a massive stick up the behind.

I don't like it. I said I don't like it. What's the issue?

Grey Day for Elcia:

.No.:

Grey Day for Elcia:
I'm not female, so I'm not going to put that in my profile.

How about Buddy? Pal, Friend, Guy, Mate? Any of these working out for ya?

blackrave:
Also on related note
Dirty Harry used dual action revolver not semi-automatic pistol

In Sudden Impact Dirty Harry used .44 Auto Mag, at the time it was the most powerful handgun in the world.

As for the fake girlfriend thing, my guess is that they are fake girls as well.

Zachary Amaranth:

Also, you guys are Canadian. Where do you guys say your fake girlfriends come from?

Alaska, apparently. Thye did an episode about that very question once.

"Some guys just want to play Dirty Harry"

Yeah, that might be the most horrifying thing I've ever heard.

Grey Day for Elcia:

maxben:

Grey Day for Elcia:

That may be so, but since there is no forum rule against using what is a pretty damn ubiquitous term as a form of address, there's really nothing short of blocking him you can do to stop him calling you "dude".

Kathleen in the chair is awesome. Graham doing commentary is also awesome. I like this exchange! Nothing permanent, but for this episode it was quite cool.

Also, being a man and American and growing up in the 90s, I was always told the bases went like this:

1st: Kissing
2nd: Grabbing boobs
3rd: Fingering
4th: Sex

And don't google "fifth base" if you're at work or on a public computer.

Why does Graham think 3rd base is for Anal Fisting?

wait.... isn't he in a relationship with Kath-... wait... what?

wha....what?

....i need to wash my mind eye.... with acid... excuse me.

InTheEnd:

aeric90:
Alex, I saw the rubber foot on a chain too. You must have gone to the same store in Toronto.

The question I have to ask, why is it on a chain?

I am afraid to say it but I think the chain is there to pull it easier out again.

This was more than just the foot. This was a foot and most of the calf. If you need help getting it out you have more problems than needing a chain.

Macgyvercas:

Zachary Amaranth:

Also, you guys are Canadian. Where do you guys say your fake girlfriends come from?

Alaska, apparently. Thye did an episode about that very question once.

Yes, I've been told that about thirty times now.

Tharwen:
Kathleen. In the nicest possible way:

Please never sing again...

That's why I don't do singing challenges during desert bus. Its not that I'm shy, it's just that I'm AWFUL.

Wohoo! Alxex, you've been missed! :-D

I WAS going to be upset about calling it the 100 meter hurdles, since I was a hurdler and it is actually 110 meters (10 hurdles with 100 meters would mean that there was actually a hurdle for the finish line, which would be...awkward, lol), but then you made a Robot Unicorn Attack joke and made up for it. Good show. :)

Anal Fisting is going to be my guild name in Guild Wars 2 :D

Was waiting for a punchline in the bases metaphor-joke. Glad it delivered!

tehweave:
Kathleen in the chair is awesome. Graham doing commentary is also awesome. I like this exchange! Nothing permanent, but for this episode it was quite cool.

Also, being a man and American and growing up in the 90s, I was always told the bases went like this:

1st: Kissing
2nd: Grabbing boobs
3rd: Fingering
4th: Sex

And don't google "fifth base" if you're at work or on a public computer.

Man, I don't know why I fell for that. That was just...weird! But hilariously, awfully so. And now, to forget I ever read that!

Kinda surprised it took you a year to put someone else in Graham's chair/role... or is this your way to celebrate Feed Dump's first anniversary?

pjm:

In Sudden Impact Dirty Harry used .44 Auto Mag, at the time it was the most powerful handgun in the world.

As for the fake girlfriend thing, my guess is that they are fake girls as well.

Thanks for correcting me
I was thinking about other movie

Hungry Donner:
A fourteen foot mustache? How does he eat soup?!

On the upside, if he's ever caught without food, he can just suck on his mustache for nutrition...

This is my new favorite episode, so many hilariousmomments between the price is right with swears, the foot on a chain next to the rubber desert eagle, and to top it off we got Kathleen singing Always Want to be with you.

Where do I get a hat like that?

Zachary Amaranth:

They did a Loading Ready Run episode on that. It's called Canadian Girlfriend.

OT: That unscriptedness was the best thing ever. EVER.

This was the best Feed Dump in a while. Not that the others have been bad, this one was just really good!

redisforever:

Zachary Amaranth:

Congratulations, you're our 500th responder. Your prize is in the mail.

Macgyvercas:

Grey Day for Elcia:

maxben:

That may be so, but since there is no forum rule against using what is a pretty damn ubiquitous term as a form of address, there's really nothing short of blocking him you can do to stop him calling you "dude".

DUUUDE!? Who doesn't like being a dude, dude?

Zachary Amaranth:

redisforever:

Zachary Amaranth:

Congratulations, you're our 500th responder. Your prize is in the mail.

Awesome! :D

Please be money, please be money!

Such a good episode. Everything was funny, some dirty but hey funny humor so it doesn't matter to me. Now I need to defend the world from robot unicorns, with friendship!

The song was a pretty good on the spot improv.

A rubber foot on a chain... the only reason I can think of a use for that is a lazy father, instead of kicking his kids he throws the rubber foot at them and uses the chain to pull it back to him.

I'll never think of Dirty Harry the same way again.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here