Erin Stout, Detective

Pages PREV 1 2

Erin really is...what do you call it when you word an argument so that you always win, no matter what your opponent says because you were really cheap?

AbstractStream:

theLadyBugg:
Ouch, last panel ... that's the most abuse I think a guy has ever had to take just for being the sexless innkeeper.

Although I love that reference, he technically did have a chance to have sex with Erin. Though she was all drunk and crazy so I can see why he said no.

She did come on to him, yes. But only after being scathing about his initial approach, releasing way more information than she'd normally give a stranger about her mental condition, and finally - after he suggested putting her in a cab home. She needed a place to stay, went the flirting route when that seemed most likely, then reassessed and switched gears. I still think the whole shebang was in the interest of finding shelter for the night.

chin up Erin

Whoa man, this got seriously dark all of a suddon.

Not that it is a bad thing by any measure, but seriously, seriously dark!

Don't you dar leave us hanging.

Shouldn't he say "what did I FELL for" instead of "fall"?

UtterTramp:
Shouldn't he say "what did I FELL for" instead of "fall"?

Grammatically speaking, no. Since "did" is already conjugated to indicate past tense, "fall" should stay as is. Alternately, he could say "what I fell for" and omit the verb "did."

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here