LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Spend Valentines

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Ways to Spend Valentines

Tips for surviving Valentine's Day when you're solo.

Watch Video

Glaaaaaaaaaaaaare.

I liked the punchline. Not sure if saints have wings, though =P

Run for your liiiife....
thank you so much for the CH reference :D

D'aww, poor Sam Raimi

So..... When is Canadian tax day?

Also, you guys forgot do homework.

Watching Starship Troopers: something we used to do... together :'(
And you were too good for that glorified powerpoint technique anyway Raimi.

Wait, friends? This video is assuming awfully much of my social life.

After looking at that pile of games, I have two questions:
1. Why would you buy Syndicate?
2. Are you going to do anything related to Matt Hazard at some point? As a PC gamer, I can only look from afar and it looks like the Who Killed Rodger Rabbit of video games.

No Paul, don't go for the kinder eggs!

They're just not worth it anymore, you used to be able to build neat toys but now you can expect the closest thing to building something is to put stickers on a non assembly figure.

I heard they started to suck after someone took a legal jab at them over the small pieces that could pose a chocking hazard.

... I miss the good kinder eggs.

This makes me happy that my nation does not celebrate Valentines day.

I don't always watch LRR, but when I do, it starts with "Ways."

That Piano is going haunt me for the rest of the day -_-"

-Dragmire-:

There just not worth it anymore, you used to be able to build neat toys but now you can expect the closest thing to building something is to put stickers on a non assembly figure.

I heard they started to suck after someone took a legal jab at them over the small pieces that could pose a chocking hazard.

Choking on small parts was half the fun :(

Time for the single friends to hang out.

Now I want a curry.

I am now taking it as cannon that when not on screen Graham and Kathleen are always walking around arm in arm staring lovingly into each other eyes

I also want to point out that they missed one key thing to do, go see A Good Day to Die Hard! Yes they mention watch a "romantic" movie but I think die hard needs to be singled out

-M

Hey guys, you left out: Build a NAS.

...Which I'm pretty sure is what I'll be doing.

Would I be a good friend if I shared this to my friend who got dumped recently...?

I can't see any negative side effects.

I'm sorry, Paul, but anyone who calls their significant other "Honey Muffin" in their phone deserves to be alone.

I spot spoot at 32 seconds in!

What spot cant have a older brother named spoot who works as a greeting card model?

-Dragmire-:

There just not worth it anymore, you used to be able to build neat toys but now you can expect the closest thing to building something is to put stickers on a non assembly figure.

Oh man, the other day in a kinder egg I got a plane! Like, it had a some papery plastic bits that you fold into triangular rods, and other papery plastic bits that you fold just a bit to keep it rigid as wings, and yeah a little glider thing that's actually decently sized and you had to actually assemble! Out of a modern Kinder Surprise toy! Could they be trying to make them not suck again?

ewhac:
Hey guys, you left out: Build a NAS.

...Which I'm pretty sure is what I'll be doing.

I like your style, good sir. I think I may just drain my water cooling loop :P

oh god paul, please don't eat me, i would make terrible curry(as an ingredient)

Tossing rocks on happy couples.

Starship Troopers is not "romantic", it is glorious.

cyber95:

-Dragmire-:

Oh man, the other day in a kinder egg I got a plane! Like, it had a some papery plastic bits that you fold into triangular rods, and other papery plastic bits that you fold just a bit to keep it rigid as wings, and yeah a little glider thing that's actually decently sized and you had to actually assemble! Out of a modern Kinder Surprise toy! Could they be trying to make them not suck again?

I don't know, I got one a couple weeks back and it was a hard plastic bear figurine, no components just one dust collector that was part of a set.

I'll be editing my podcast. Or recording it.

DVS BSTrD:

wait, what does Sam Raimi have to do with this? And how did you guys know Ice Cream and Booze is my favorite desert?

Darth_Payn:

DVS BSTrD:

wait, what does Sam Raimi have to do with this? And how did you guys know Ice Cream and Booze is my favorite desert?

The Stinger for every X2Y video is a Sam Raimi style POV shot. The Stinger for this X2Y was the Sam Raimi being dumped by the Ken Burns Effect.

I was expecting a payoff after they kept showing Graham and Kathleen together, all for naught. :(

Really?
Kneeing him in the balls?

that's all you could come up with?
PATHETIC!

Do some research
St. Valentine was imprisoned, beaten, stoned and beheaded.

Thanks for the ideas, guys. I'm single, so I'll be catching up on stuff on my DVR---wait that's what I do every Thursday :).

2:20 Just like the sims.

I spent the whole time tagging on "...and booze" to each of the ways.

Huh... this is weirdly comforting as even I'm not forever-alone sad enough for most of those...

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here