Feed Dump: Cher the Menagerie

Pages PREV 1 2

Graham has been replaced. So long!

Kathleen:
"There may be other sources of news that advocate you throwing a hulked out tube rat into a group of children who have not yet developed the proper fear response for that situation"

Fox News?

Or, I suppose, Ferret News?

Looking at Kathleen's tablet I kept thinking "yellow companion cube--yellow companion cube--yellow companion cube".

I grew up listening to "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves" so now I've got that song stuck in my head.

A tortoise escape isn't news?!? They'd have to comb the entire lobby to find that thing!!!

Zachary Amaranth:
Okay, "meat tornado" sent soda up my nose. Now I'm half-drowned and so is my keybaord.

Cam, you have made a sleepy orange powerful enemy today!

..Where do I buy steroid-fueled ferrets?

Argentina, apparently. How you'd get one from Argentina to Victoria, Canada to exact your revenge I'm not sure. I know people travel with pets, but as far as I know that doesn't include steroid-fuelled rodent death.

Wow, Cam and Beej on the same couch just have awesome chemistry, right from the autotune back and forth...

Also, meat tornado and ferret bola... Cam is way too good at thinking up uses for steroid-fuelled ferrets.

We need a gif of Kathleen saying "Rawr, I'm a lion!"

"Steroid fueled revenge engines." Fuck I laughed so hard I was crying. Best. Feed Dump. EVAR!!!!!!1!11!!!!one!!1!

Kathleen, Beej, Cam.

This is best Feed Dump.

Also, question: Does Beej have lazy eye, like Jer? I always notice his looks to the camera are just a teeny tiny bit off. Not trying to be insensitive, I'm just genuinely curious.

Great video. But was the audio out of sync for anyone else? I think someone else here would have mentioned it if it was so I guess it was just on my end...

Thought hipster already kept ferrets for pets?

I also thought of Big Arnie saying "he is my ferret" when watching this episode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKj_SAHNhaE

But... I wasn't thinking about Cher in that fishnet outfit. I am now though. Thanks.

By the way, Ferret-bola is the name I used to dance under

The ferret throwing thing. Best part.

a normal ferret enjoys gnawing the buttons off of your remotes

a steroid ferret could burrow into your torso and make you dance like a krang meat puppet

Haha, this one didn't devolve into the same quagmire of lunacy (it was a fun quagmire tho), like when Graham was last missing.

Gotta say though, Cam was on fire in this one! Also, the way he drew that gun reminded me of the gangster episode of LRR. Once again I reiterate...Cam makes a convincingly scary gangster!

I think that the BT podcast might have that hat.

Scarim Coral:
Ok I agreed that the Poodle ferret but none the less it must of been awful for those two rodents to be alter likethat.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305310/Man-gets-shock-toy-poodles-turn-GIANT-RODENTS-steroids.html

NinjaDeathSlap:
Give me a moment to add 'Ferret Bolas' to my list of ideas for Rodents of Mass Destruction.

Quake in fear mortals!

You do know ferrets are not rodents, though?
They are more closely related to other carnivorans such as bears and cats than they are to rodents...

I wonder what size those ferrets were, though.

Seracen:
Haha, this one didn't devolve into the same quagmire of lunacy (it was a fun quagmire tho), like when Graham was last missing.

Gotta say though, Cam was on fire in this one! Also, the way he drew that gun reminded me of the gangster episode of LRR. Once again I reiterate...Cam makes a convincingly scary gangster!

Which episode was that, having trouble finding it.

Evrant:

Seracen:

Which episode was that, having trouble finding it.

Junk in the Trunk - http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/6735-Junk-in-the-Trunk

So, um... yea... Why has this episode's page been deleted? I'm looking @ The Escapist's 404.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here