Unforgotten Realms: Episode 16: Look Out It's A Dragon

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

"so this is what its like to be a pokemon." first funny line i heard in ages

Great job. I still want to see Petey fire off a Hyper Beam. :)

I loved this episode! Now I'm gonna sit waiting for two weeks.

Eric the Orange:
Rob, responding to comments/criticisem with hostility... bad PR.

Shouldn't take jokes seriously.

SirSchmoopy:

Eric the Orange:
Rob, responding to comments/criticisem with hostility... bad PR.

Shouldn't take jokes seriously.

This is trhe internet - evidence of jocular intent is stripped even with a voice.

And how long til the Altair Schmoopy? Or would that be telling?

Loved the episode Rob
Btw this season intro's first 15 seconds are ridiculously epic.
great job on all of it!

Probably would be telling, would also ruin the tranistion into it too.

He was wielding the rocket launcher backward. But its bear wearing an armor... so its not like he know how to use a rocket launcher anyway.

Ahah @ the nubs who were wondering why he didnt have the same outfit.

i love this episode for that one line "so this is what its like to be a pokemon!!!" XD

i know this will ultimatly be considered whining but i don't know how many times ive gone "alright its thursday time to watch unforgotte..." then i realize that i gotta wait another week now im a fan of the show but that one little snag of it being bi-weekly does tend to piss me off more and more now that the ep's are shorter and in no way am i trying to imply that the show is bad for making this change i just wanted to offer a bit of constructive critism albiet just shy of begging for weekly shows and i realize that to lessen the experance drives it to high demand but i'm almost certian that im not the only one out there with this similar gripe ... anyways all the hateration aside good show keep up the awesomeness

I may not know where Rob is going with this, but I'm liking it. Roamin rules!

What's gonna happen to the other crystal?

XD I loved the "Look out it's a dragon" bit. I had completely forgotten about the wolf thing.

Really liked this episode; I can't wait for the next one (as usual).

"Didn't that guy have the crystals you needed?"
"...Shit."

Best lines in the episode. I look forward to more Unforgotten Realms in the future!

I loved how the evil Kobold was like: "...SHIT." First time I see him not sure of himself.

I loved this episode man, it was amazing, and the outro was HIGH-larious I actually giggled out loud when he said that it, made me feel a little stupid because I was wondering about that, I also loved how the words to take away the spell were just casually thrown in, because I was expecting a dragon to appear in a later episode - woah I accidently typed level :|

well to tell you the truth .. i first came to this site to watch zero punctuation... n i saw the other shows at the bottom of the screen ... when i saw the picture of unforgotten realms .. i thought it was some stupid little cartoon ....I WAS WRONG!!! so far ive watched every episode 4 times .... YOU R A GENIUS!!!!! i cant wait 4 the next episode ...schmoopy is the coolest character ever!! keep up the good work... btw.... I CAST FLARE!!!!!

Lord Spike:
...schmoopy is the coolest character ever!!

So very true. Another great episode, how do you come up with this stuff!!!

Maybe he made it shorter for it to be weekly? Tis what Im hoping, and seems likely.

Also, Rob actually reading the posts, I remember on one of em he replied directly to someone's conflicting complaints and I had to do a double take to realise it was him!

haha intro to the whole god dam season, haha.

Good episode a bit short like you said they would be but good. There was alot of hinting at switching to one episode a week in the last thread, I hope you just took the last week off because of holidays and stuff, waiting 2 weeks for a 5min video is comparable to a kick in the nuts...

Oh, I get it. Roamin's gonna put Schmoopy into the altaiir body. Now what are Eluamous and Gaary gonna be?

gigastrike:
Oh, I get it. Roamin's gonna put Schmoopy into the altaiir body. Now what are Eluamous and Gaary gonna be?

Eluamous is going to be the gnome he incinerated in the first ep

And knowing Roamin he's gonna put Gary in the other crystal

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PETEY!!!! YOU BASTARD ROBERT MORAN!!!!!

good episode though :)

hehe

He doesnt know hyper beam...... yet bwahahaha

God I love the Kobolds! One of the greatest episodes this season I couldn't help but laugh at some of those lines!

I was about to ask why Schmoopy has the Altaïr uniform in the intro :P

Oh and the rocket launcher really made me laugh :D

edit: And NOOOO! Gaary was the most awesome character! Give him back his body!

SHORT. But 'short' does NOT affect quality. Keep kicking names!

Constructive criticizm attempt:
Wouldn't it be better to release shorter but more often episodes?

Another great episode, as usual.

Something I have been meaning to ask for awhile now: Was the new theme tune also done by Nathan Allen Pinard?

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHORT DARN IT

Sometimes Robs intro/outro funnier than the video. The "why doesnt Schmoopy look like he does at the intro.. oh I know" part was classic.

Keep em coming and make them weekly! unless they are now.. in which case.. you know do that more..

Nimbus:
Another great episode, as usual.

Something I have been meaning to ask for awhile now: Was the new theme tune also done by Nathan Allen Pinard?

I'm pretty sure that's what the credits say. I really like the soundtrack to UR; props to Nathan for being awesome.

*edit* I checked, Yeah it's him. I feel dumb for not checking in the first place. >_>

Awesome Episode :) btw... this might seem strange but do you have an extended mix of the intro song? I actually love that song it's... inspiring :)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here