Feed Dump: Holidays, Pants and Problems

Pages PREV 1 2

Kahleen looks very different, and why is Jackie Estacado here?

I love how taka is just there with no introduction.

BrainWalker:
Exceptionally good showing by Curtis and Ash considering it's their first feed dump. I thought "The 'great' is implied" was going to be my new favorite feed dump voice clip, but then Graham gave us "Mr. K." Oh myyy!

I think Ash has been one a few times before... though I couldn't name the episodes... this is definately the first time I've seen Curtis though.

Also...

Dear god...

That last name!

So, #1 Who are these two new beautiful people? #2 Are they here to stay? Cuz I like them. #3 *Ahem* DAYUM SON! THAT VOICE!

So... are those people vampires? Is Graham now a vampire? Was this the twist ending all along?

Kyrdra:
The colour of the hat clearly clashes with everything else what you could possible put on

...unless you're wearing a tiger.

Wait... that ending stinger... Taka? :O

But but...Blobfish don't look like that.

With a last name like that, there's only one thing to do:

Marry someone else with an obnoxious last name... and hyphenate.

MU-HA-HA-HA-HA...

I have to say, Graham has some pretty cool friends. ^w^
Good first dumps.

I heard there was a lot of takes having to be done, because Taka kept messing up his lines.

How many takes?

Over 9000

If you don't understand the joke I just made, YOU'RE BANNED FROM THE INTERNET.

I don't know who he is, but his face and his voice are both incredibly beautiful things and he should be on the show more often.

'reads other replies' OMG HE'S TAKAHATA! 'fangirls'

Holy shit Taka! I am totally okay with this. Taka having more regular appearances on their work is a yes.

Ummm hello, I believe it's pronounced KAY'-ee-hah-nah-EE'-coo-COW'-ah-KAH'-hee-HOO'-lee-heh-eh-KAH'-how-NA H-eh-leh.

CriticalMiss:
This Dump needed more Ash and less guy-who-isn't-Graham.

And poor blobfish. It's not even the ugliest of all fish, angler fish are uglier. Also french people.

Nope, Angler fish are scarier, blobfish are genuinely ugly

DJShire:
I heard there was a lot of takes having to be done, because Taka kept messing up his lines.

How many takes?

Over 9000

If you don't understand the joke I just made, YOU'RE BANNED FROM THE INTERNET.

Maybe, but anyone still using "over 9k" joke also should be banned
Just saiyan...

chozo_hybrid:
The blobfish just needs a top hat, mustache and a monocle to look good. People use clothes an makeup, so can a blobfish!

Oh and a bow-tie, bow-ties are cool.

It looks rather cute now.

Shouldn't dis the hat, Graham. You now have your pimp hat, "Mr. K".

Seriously, though...Hawaii? You are SURPRISED you had to deal with a problem like that lady's last name? Your name for the reef triggerfish also uses about a gabillion letters! That's what happens when the native Polynesian language only uses twelve letters!

PedroSteckecilo:

BrainWalker:
Exceptionally good showing by Curtis and Ash considering it's their first feed dump. I thought "The 'great' is implied" was going to be my new favorite feed dump voice clip, but then Graham gave us "Mr. K." Oh myyy!

I think Ash has been one a few times before... though I couldn't name the episodes... this is definately the first time I've seen Curtis though.

According to the Loading Ready Wiki, which is apparently a thing, Ash is a long-standing member of the troupe, which I did not know because I have a terrible memory! And don't actually know much about other LRR series. And yes, she's been on two previous episodes of Feed Dump.

Whoops!

Oh I so wanted Curtis to pull out the Nappa Voice!

I approve of Taka turning up on more LRR content :D

Particularly loved the pro-wrestler bit at the end.

More Curtis please. :D

Is this practice for Desert Bus?

Killroy is a fish....

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook