Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Videogame Kisses

Pages PREV 1 2

Watching this video has just made me realise I don't think I've ever come across a videogame romance I've found believable or compelling. The writing is getting better, but we don't seem to be there yet.

templar1138a:
Sadly, I still haven't played The Force Unleashed II because I'm waiting for a Steam sale to bring it under ten bucks, so I had to stop watching. Not that I found it spoilerific or anything (considering they had an obligatory romance in the first game), I just don't want to see any possible spoilers that go along with the scene.

If it helps, The Force Unleashed spoilers stop at 1:32.

Seracen:

Mikeyfell:
The creepiest kiss in video games has got to be the Ashley nose suck from Mass Effect 3.
Oh dear god the clipping issues. Y U So Scary!

Hah, did you hack the gamesave to have Femshep romance her? It looks even more hilarious!

I sure did, (Well somebody else did it for me, but that's the one I'm talking about)

Holy moley. You are so dang pretty. Not the limit of your abilities! Sorry! Just saying. Good list. That scene in Final Fantasy X made me kind of sit up straight and cough into my hand all, "hu-hu. yuh. Got something in my eye. 'scuse me." Happy new year miss!

Veldie:
Great top 5 as always and I expected Tidus and Yuna to be on it and was not disapointed :D

I actually watched it just to make sure they were in it. I feel like picking this game up again, and I never owned a PS2...

flatten_the_skyline:

Veldie:
Great top 5 as always and I expected Tidus and Yuna to be on it and was not disapointed :D

I actually watched it just to make sure they were in it. I feel like picking this game up again, and I never owned a PS2...

The HD remix will be out soon if you got a PS3 :D

I wish more Top 5 lists entertained me as much as Lisa dues.

Oh come on, Lisa! Don't be such a GIRL about it! It's just pixels!

Veldie:

flatten_the_skyline:

Veldie:

The HD remix will be out soon if you got a PS3 :D

I don't even have a PS 2, played it on my ex-girlfriend's. :(

I don't understand.. what is this kiss thing you refer to? Is it some sort of bonding scheme? It must be beyond me...

OK.. that was just my anti-... you know what who cares.. Good list, sadly I haven't played any of those, but want to play both FF and Uncharted.. So many games so little time..

"Loved both unleashed game"????

BLASPHEMER!!~!!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook