The Escapist Presents: Victory at Planetside

Pages PREV 1 2

I'm annoyed i missed out on the action. Though the way my computer has been acting of late, it might have not been up to the challenge of running the game properly.

MrShrike:
bah, i never did enter the war, despite pledging my alligiance to the escapist armies...
am i going to be court-marshalled?

I promise, no court-martial will occur...at least not for this incident :)

We pimp it on our shirts!

That was awesome and hilarious.

Awelarious?

Hilarisome?

I don't know, but that video was very well-done, and I loved the style, the voice over, especially when it said things like "The enemy has cited extreme noobishness as their reason for defeat" since it was so out-of-theme it was hilarious.

Ending was brilliant.

Still despite the fact it was a "comunity event" your efforts Spinwhiz would have never made it possible.
I was playing on a trial so may have missed out on an in game thank-you but as far as I have read on the forums you were yet to be thanked.
it was a truly "hilarisome?" event so good job and

Thank you :)

Prower:
Still despite the fact it was a "comunity event" your efforts Spinwhiz would have never made it possible.
I was playing on a trial so may have missed out on an in game thank-you but as far as I have read on the forums you were yet to be thanked.
it was a truly "hilarisome?" event so good job and

Thank you :)

*bow* Thank you for your kind words. I will be creating events more like this in the near future, so please stay tuned. Also, I would like to think Slycne, Paulgruberman and Cowboy for this excellent work and help in preparing for this event. I could not have done it without them.

Oh man I miss PlanetSide. Good times. Too bad The Escapist played as the TR fascist scum. All hail the Vanu Sovereignty!

I can tell you where you can stick that lasher. TR Forever! The video was awesome and just to see my name listed in the ranks and see my max jumping around was even better. Thanks for all the hard work.

- Private Tokester

PONIIIIIIEEEEEES... They make me puke...

Nodrog:
Too bad The Escapist played as the TR fascist scum. All hail the Vanu Sovereignty!

High treason! Have him hung! TR forever etc etc.

lol I think if I'd shut up for two seconds, other people than Daon could've gotten their say in about the War, but eh...that's kinda like an exclusive for me how it is lol.

I haven't even played PS since that day, on account of my being SICK AS A DOG (you heard my sickness just beginning in the video...it's much worse now). I don't want my account to have been wasted. I love the game, and plan on playing it as much as possible...

bbl

Grae:
lol I think if I'd shut up for two seconds, other people than Daon could've gotten their say in about the War, but eh...that's kinda like an exclusive for me how it is lol.

I haven't even played PS since that day, on account of my being SICK AS A DOG (you heard my sickness just beginning in the video...it's much worse now). I don't want my account to have been wasted. I love the game, and plan on playing it as much as possible...

I haven't been on either to be honest Grae; you did rather well showing up for the fight... And don't worry about other people not having a say - we're celebrities now man *hides from paparazzi*.

Huh, why haven't I purchased this "Planetside" yet?

I always like PS but my biggest problem with it is the nonstop nerffing and overpowering weapons. Has Sony stop this Dev problem. The game was great Sony was the problem. Then again Sony has always made great game then deside to just rape it tell it on long even playable. Blizzard seems to be doing the same thing with wow lol.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here