The Impossible Yahtzee Quiz!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Kollega:

Eric the Orange:

Kollega:

Also,first guy on the list is kind of suspicious,or just really really lucky.

There are some people who take this kind of thing way to seriously. they do the test until they know all the answers and then they make another account and do it really fast just so they can be first. that's why if you look on the profiles of the fastest times on the harder quizzes you'll see that all they've ever done is take quizzes.

Yeah,but can you have Rigged Dice AND Prof. Walrus badges?

Uh, that is kinda odd. You'd have to ask one of the escapist employees.

3 goes and I got 100% :D
making me 18th....do I get to meet Yahtzee because I'm in the top 20 ? :D

lol, gave me a chuckle but reinforced the idea that escapist is unprofessional and a bit stoopid

not necessarily a bad thing, i still watch all the stuff you put on here

Yep, quite impossible. The last 2 questions seems like a rom hack.

13 tries, all because of the fish question, I know I hit all four answers for it too.

If I ever see Yhatzee, Im giving him a fish, possibly in his mailbox.

Barky13:
How did a reply show up before the thread? or is that just happening to me? Anyway, 4 minutes and 5 tries later I got 100%. Am I sad for bothering?

Haha, 4 mins and 4 tries later... I had no idea there was a bird named basil.

Amnestic:

Barky13:
How did a reply show up before the thread? or is that just happening to me? Anyway, 4 minutes and 5 tries later I got 100%. Am I sad for bothering?

No, I see it too. That's terribly odd.

Yahtzee's quiz is quite hard. Since I never retry quizzes, I'll settle for 50%.

Not bad all things considered.

If all else fails, though, there's always process of elimination.

The answer to number 9 couldn't be more true, I should be organizing the moving van for when sorry user name taken. and I move later this week....instead I just spent about ten minutes doing this quiz.
Oh well, I have my badge, so I'm happy.

It's writen like a facebook quiz wrriten by an hyper 12 years old, or me.

D+
See me after class.

yeah got 100% in 2 attempts. 8th place and my lowest moment of self respect in history.

TitsMcGee1804:
lol, gave me a chuckle but reinforced the idea that escapist is unprofessional and a bit stoopid

I'm curious, what exactly gives you the idea the Escapist is unprofessional?

100% but i did need..... a couple of tries....

These questions were hilarious.

70% - For something so random I think that has to be a pass lol

Too many trick questions.

6/10 the first time, did even worse the second time with 5/10.

No badge for me. And I don't want to bother with the 100 combinations of answers Okay, maybe only ~60 combinations, I know I got the first 4 correct).

I don't do retries because I consider it cheating (especially to get a badge) so I shall stick with my 3/10.

nilcypher:

TitsMcGee1804:

I'm curious, what exactly gives you the idea the Escapist is unprofessional?

Does seem a bit weird to say that. Even if it was, I fail to see why an online free gaming magazine site would need to be, it's not like it's about the stock market or something.

Woo, 100%. Got 70% on the first try then had to redo the guessing questions.

Got 90% on the first try (but I had to quickly look up the first question). Spent the next three tries figuring out question 10.
My first try took 88 seconds I think.

I really should be working, but I keep taking this quiz over and over again anyway. Yay for procrastination!

After taking the quiz, I feel dirty now.

Now that was stupid...

it only took me three tries, i was surprised that the answer to one of the questions wasn't Branson Pickle, oh well, time to enjoy my new badge

i do feel like it cost me a bit of my sanity to get 100%.

Took six tries and over seven minutes, but at least I get to show off a shiny new badge :)

You and your trick questions Yahtzee... *grumble grumble*

lol, I have the same budgerigar name is Yahtzee's ^_^

I got 60% first time round and really don't care enough about badges to bother with another try. Gotta say, though, it looks pretty much like the sort of quiz I'd make - I usually run out of ideas for questions or get bored half way through and fill the remainder with random nonsense.

I hate this, I could answer almost every question except the random ones

I believe I win. 26:39 time with 43 tries. That was me picking one then skipping the rest to check percentage to make sure I picked the right one over and over though.

I can't believe I got some of those first time around, 60%... first... did it til I got it right. And yes Yahtzee we are all that bored.

Well at least my 4 trys max for 100% thing is holding up so far.

Kollega:
Well,it's kind of impossible. Not because the questions are really obscure,but because Yahtzee was dicking around when composing it. But only tough questions are about numbers.

Also,first guy on the list is kind of suspicious,or just really really lucky.

Hmm. A reply before the news post,some strange guy at the top of a list... My bullcrap sense is tingling. I'm not gonna strive for 100%.

Hmm couldn't the person have 2 accounts one for the questions/trial and error the other to look cool and get 100% 1st try.

4 tries and I nailed the 100% putting me at 130th! Lame position...... utterly random quiz.

Also the guy at the top with 100% and 33 secs is a dirty cheat or just very damn lucky.

100% in 2 tries, making me 4th on the leaderboard.

This news makes me happy.

20%
*retry*
*retry*
*retry*
*retry*
*retry*
100%!

That was Hard, funny first few times though

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below: