Zynga CEO Admits to Being a Scammer

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

This is why I haven't played any of the games lately on FB, they suck, and you can only do the same crap so many times, hope this guy gets dragged to court for his obvious confession, breach of privacy would be the most obvious charge, maybe digital terrorism and fraud for the toolbar nonsense.

HardRockSamurai:
A company that makes multiplayer facebook games admits to being a SCAMMER?

That's like if a lobster admitted that it has pincers, or if a shoe admitted that it was a shoe.

Sorry I know this was from ages ago but that made me laugh out loud. Thank you. :)

EDIT: Woah two people quoting you about how funny that was so close? What are the odds?

HardRockSamurai:
A company that makes multiplayer facebook games admits to being a SCAMMER?

That's like if a lobster admitted that it has pincers, or if a shoe admitted that it was a shoe.

You know, I've been imagining this scene.

'The Day When The Shoe Finally Awoke'

Priceless. You, Sir, are an unrecognized genius. Give yourself a pat on the back.

This guys voice is so annoying, I can't even listen to it.

I had to read the article.

OT: It's bullshit too, isn't this illegal in some way?

well what do you expect from a guy whose last name is PINGAS

Eh, I don't care. I play Farmville a few times a year as part of an interest cycle, I've never had any issues with the company. I don't get the hate Nexon gets either.

Only in the games industry will they rip you off, then smile while telling you how they did it. I wonder when people are going to start noticing theres a problem here.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here