Disgruntled Anonymous Faction Maliciously Attacks Anonymous

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

I get the feeling that this will last very long so we're gonna need more than popcorn

Anyone up for pizza?

Vanguard1219:
So, a sub-faction of Anonymous, a group that prides itself on being faceless and no one knowing who anyone within the organization is, has started a hack-based civil war to seize control of the group from the other members.

... this may be me over thinking things a bit, but how is anyone going to be able to tell who is on what side? Or who they should even be attacking?

Picture a war..... but all the foot soldiers are in the same city, and blinded...... this will not end well for Anon....

DarksideFlame:
I get the feeling that this will last very long so we're gonna need more than popcorn

Anyone up for pizza?

Ill go dutch for it (thats 50/50 for those who dont know)

hacker vs hacker that sound like i incredibly dull fight

tetron:
Stop feeding them now before it's too late you fools !

"Massive troll kings are the largest, ugliest, dumbest, and most powerful creatures in the troll family. Their blood is the most powerful troll's blood that can be used for the spell, Animate Dead (730)."

See that Escapist, Animate Dead ! When the zombie apocalypse comes you will know that it was brought about by your own doings.

Where did you even get that quote?

I am literally ill from hearing about these clowns...

Guess Anon does'nt like it's own medicine. Regardless, if they're "largely innocent" they'll be "largely in the clear" ;)

NOT A RATIONALITY
NADA RATIONALITY
NOT IRRATIONALITY
NOD A RAT SHUN OWL ITTY
NOCTURNE ASHEN HOWLED TEEN
KNOT EAR A-Z ANAL IDEA
...HOT CORN EAR SHORE HOLLOW DICE?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or