Community Spotlight : Daystar Clarion

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Fappy:

Caramel Frappe:
I'm very happy for Daystar, it's been his destiny to get the Community Spotlight from day 1.

Also I got to learn a lot more about my brother from the Brovengers Group. See since I now know why he likes Okami so much, where his username came from along the lines of how he joined The Escapist came to be... I am satisfied. As long as people I came to know and love get asked questions, I can know more about them.

However one thing remains a mystery ... when did Daystar meet his fiancee? I don't know much about her (actually didn't know Daystar was even seeing anyone. This is why I love these Community Spotlights lol.)

Me and Bobmus got him in trouble with her last week XP

How is that? Why would you guys sabotage a relationship like that don't you know how hard it is to establish such bonds?!

.. . Tell me more bout it :D lol. Wonder if his fiancee knew about this Community Spotlight at all.

Caramel Frappe:

Fappy:

Caramel Frappe:
I'm very happy for Daystar, it's been his destiny to get the Community Spotlight from day 1.

Also I got to learn a lot more about my brother from the Brovengers Group. See since I now know why he likes Okami so much, where his username came from along the lines of how he joined The Escapist came to be... I am satisfied. As long as people I came to know and love get asked questions, I can know more about them.

However one thing remains a mystery ... when did Daystar meet his fiancee? I don't know much about her (actually didn't know Daystar was even seeing anyone. This is why I love these Community Spotlights lol.)

Me and Bobmus got him in trouble with her last week XP

How is that? Why would you guys sabotage a relationship like that don't you know how hard it is to establish such bonds?!

.. . Tell me more bout it :D lol. Wonder if his fiancee knew about this Community Spotlight at all.

She probably does. I hear she stalks him online all the time >:D

We just kept him up way past his bedtime. I have an excuse, it was only midnight where I live :P

Hazy992:
You linked to the wrong Hazy. How could you do this to me bro?!

a prestigious performance/re- introduction is key against forgetfulness.

i suggest a new haircut.
and a suit.

rhizhim:
snip

Super saiyans don't look nearly as cool in real life huh? :D

Although, I am a little disappointed a certain picture was shown. I mean, it was the beginning of something beautiful and wonderful, and it wasn't there.

Poor Daystar, you must be heart broken.

Fiz_The_Toaster:
Although, I am a little disappointed a certain picture was shown. I mean, it was the beginning of something beautiful and wonderful, and it wasn't there.

They just didn't want to think it was a conspiracy or something I figure. I mean Mud was recently Spotlighted so....

The Escapist Community Spotlight must be some freaky sex-cult.

Fappy:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

They just didn't want to think it was a conspiracy or something I figure. I mean Mud was recently Spotlighted so....

What?

That's a stupid theory.

He's on to us, shit!

This made me laugh. Not the Rick roll (although I did enjoy that) - the part about how he had tons of people voting for him, and more voting against him.

I think Daystar is the only person on the Escapist who is on both my Friends list and my Ignore list. Not that I don't love the guy - I do, the crazy nutball - but those thread derails... oh the thread derails. I've found it safer for all concerned if I click to view his posts on a case by case basis. Great guy though.

I love ya, Daystar, even if you do sometimes irritate the crap out of me. **hugs**

Fappy:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

O.O

By Odin's beard, you're right! It's way too much of a coincidence and it all makes sense now, why didn't we see this before?

I suddenly don't want to be spotlighted anymore...

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Fappy:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

O.O

By Odin's beard, you're right! It's way too much of a coincidence and it all makes sense now, why didn't we see this before?

Yeah, only a weirdo would want that after knowing all this!

Where do I sign up?

Fappy:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Fappy:

O.O

Yeah, only a weirdo would want that after knowing all this!

Where do I sign up?

I know right? Only weird people would want this now that we've blow their cover.

I don't know, I was hoping you would know.

Damn it Daystar! I thought there was going to be more Okami-related news!

Aw man, we both have a Chibiterasu plush lol.

Bara_no_Hime:
This made me laugh. Not the Rick roll (although I did enjoy that) - the part about how he had tons of people voting for him, and more voting against him.

I think Daystar is the only person on the Escapist who is on both my Friends list and my Ignore list. Not that I don't love the guy - I do, the crazy nutball - but those thread derails... oh the thread derails. I've found it safer for all concerned if I click to view his posts on a case by case basis. Great guy though.

I love ya, Daystar, even if you do sometimes irritate the crap out of me. **hugs**

I have so many conflicting emotions right now :D

Nobody ever nominates me for Community Spotlight, but then there's probably a reason for that.

Congratz Daystar.

Daystar Clarion:

Yes, I imagine so. **hugs again**

Also, I'd like to say - since the Escapist redesign, it makes quoting you a real chore. :p I hope you appreciate the effort I just went through to virtual hug you.

Bara_no_Hime:

Daystar Clarion:

Yes, I imagine so. **hugs again**

Also, I'd like to say - since the Escapist redesign, it makes quoting you a real chore. :p I hope you appreciate the effort I just went through to virtual hug you.

Hugging me is its own reward :D

But thank you, I appreciate the sentiment.

Nice guy, not a funny guy but pretty nice.

Risingblade:

I think you may be confusing your emotional responses again. Crying (in this case from laughter) doesn't always imply you're sad :D

Fappy:

Risingblade:

I think you may be confusing your emotional responses again. Crying (in this case from laughter) doesn't always imply you're sad :D

Oh crap was I suppose to laugh? ...well this is awkward umm hahahaha? xD

Risingblade:
umm hahahaha? xD

It is hard for me to imagine what an inquisitive laugh actually sounds like >.>

Fappy:

Risingblade:
umm hahahaha? xD

Imagine a cat in prison striped pajamas doing the macarena then :D

Risingblade:

Fappy:

Risingblade:
umm hahahaha? xD

You just broke my brain.

I have no idea how that could possibly be easier to imagine, yet... it comes so naturally to my mind's-eye.

I have issues D:

Fappy:

Risingblade:

Fappy:

You just broke my brain.

I have no idea how that could possibly be easier to imagine, yet... it comes so naturally to my mind's-eye.

I have issues D:

Now give him a sombrero an epic mustache and a big cigar!

Risingblade:

Fappy:

Risingblade:

You just broke my brain.

I have issues D:

I love cat's with mustaches.

Case in point:

Fappy:

Risingblade:

Fappy:

You just broke my brain.

I have issues D:

Case in point:

BIGGER! It needs to be bigger!

Risingblade:

Fappy:

Risingblade:

Case in point:

Wilford Brimley cat is pretty big:

Fappy:

Risingblade:

Fappy:

Case in point:

Not quite there...we need Garfield sized cats!

Risingblade:

Fappy:

Risingblade:

Well I did find Garfield with a mustache.

Pretty sure Garfield qualifies as Garfield sized XD

Also:

Fappy:

Risingblade:

Fappy:

Well I did find Garfield with a mustache.

Pretty sure Garfield qualifies as Garfield sized XD

Also:

I bet a cat was driving that train....cat driving trains time! No! better yet tanks and planes! A cat airforce and navy!

Fappy:
snip

Risingblade:
snip

Guys!

Look what you've done!

Why does this keep happening?!

Risingblade:
-Snip-

Who's been telling you about my top secret plans!? The coup d'etat is ruined now!

Back to the drawing board :(

Daystar Clarion:

Fappy:
snip

Risingblade:
snip

Guys!

Look what you've done!

Why does this keep happening?!

Karma's a bitch, Daystar.

You should have seen this coming.

It was inevitable.

Fappy:

Risingblade:
-Snip-

Who's been telling you about my top secret plans!? The coup d'etat is ruined now!

You plan would have never worked, it lacks cats in mobile suits. You cant' have a cat empire without a cat gundam it's just not proper!

Risingblade:

Fappy:

Risingblade:
-Snip-

You plan would have never worked, it lacks cats in mobile suits. You cant' have a cat empire without a cat gundam it's just not proper!

We may not have had Gundams, but we had Transformers. Beast Wars-style, baby ;D

Fappy:

Risingblade:

Fappy:

We may not have had Gundams, but we had Transformers. Beast Wars-style, baby ;D

robot cats...robots sink in water...cats hate water...sea cats!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here