Fans Petition for Dark Souls II on Wii U

Pages PREV 1 2

Darmy647:

worldfest:
An absolute waste of time. Dark Souls 2 will be a marginal game on this console, and which is why it will never happen. There is no market for this at Nintendo.

oh it would be totally fucked up to see this make it, but I want it to happen. I want to see how commited Nintendo is to their plea to bring the hardcore back. It would be as much awesome as hilarious that's for sure. Also, I'd just like to point you to dark zombies. Or ZombiU. Its done a good job of showing the system wants to mean serious business. Im interested to see it try.

I envision moms walking into Walmart to buy their kids a game. They see a Knight with a Sword and think, "well, he's into that stuff." So she takes it home. Four hours later, there's a crash. Their television screen has been shattered by a red-faced twelve year old absorbed in gamer rage.

Dude that's the point im making lol. Im a huge fan of the souls series. Seeing a Nintendo kid suddenly learn all swears in one day while playing dark souls2 would make me laugh until I died.imagine it. Buying a Nintendo ragequit warranty!

worldfest:
An absolute waste of time. Dark Souls 2 will be a marginal game on this console, and which is why it will never happen. There is no market for this at Nintendo.

That post is absolute crap to be honest. Im not sure if troll or what.

I'ld probably buy it, I wonder if they could make the gamepad useful? I remember reading something about the developers not being a fan of the WII U so not sure, however people pushed for it being on the PC and that happened.

upgrayedd:

worldfest:

That post is absolute crap to be honest. Im not sure if troll or what.

I'ld probably buy it, I wonder if they could make the gamepad useful? I remember reading something about the developers not being a fan of the WII U so not sure, however people pushed for it being on the PC and that happened.

You troll me for having some perspective, and then pontificate the potential use of a cumbersome Wii-U game pad for a game that's already notorious for having a complicated menu system. Finally, you have the gull to remind us how these developers gave in and ported Dark Souls to the PC!

So a PC version of a Dark Souls port is perfectly acceptable?

May I remind everyone that it was the PC community that modded Dark Souls to make it worth playing. They shored up the graphics and controls from lazy or resource-scarce developers. I'm not as confident of a crisp Wii-U port.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here