The Escapist Forum Badge Gallery - [Badges: 875] - [Version III]

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

CrystalShadow:
Couple of things to note, given that I've been slowly working my way through the badges that are supposed to be available.

- The Xcom game doesn't seem to be working anymore, so the badges likely aren't available either.

- The Giddyup Pony!!1 badge also doesn't seem to be available anymore, since the facebook game it relates to no longer seems to exist.

- Contrary to what this thread claims, the 'Guild Wars 2 Quiz' (and by association, the badge) has expired, and is no longer accessible.

Hey there Crystal!

Nice eye on all three aspects that I was unaware of. I'll be sure to edit those and give you credits in the thread's OP.
Thank you for the good work and being awesome as always :D

For Taking / Acing the Fallout Quiz.

Vault Resident
Congrats! You've completed the G.O.A.T.! You're our newest fry cook!

Lone Wanderer
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.

Quiz made by me, approved and published by Encaen

Caramel Frappe:

CrystalShadow:
Couple of things to note, given that I've been slowly working my way through the badges that are supposed to be available.

- The Xcom game doesn't seem to be working anymore, so the badges likely aren't available either.

- The Giddyup Pony!!1 badge also doesn't seem to be available anymore, since the facebook game it relates to no longer seems to exist.

- Contrary to what this thread claims, the 'Guild Wars 2 Quiz' (and by association, the badge) has expired, and is no longer accessible.

Hey there Crystal!

Nice eye on all three aspects that I was unaware of. I'll be sure to edit those and give you credits in the thread's OP.
Thank you for the good work and being awesome as always :D

No problem Caramel. ^_^
This is the kind of thing that's hard to spot unless you don't yet have the badges and aren't actively looking for them.
I'll be sure to let you know if I find any others that seem to have become unavailable.

For Completing the Which Bond are You? Quiz.

Sean Connery
The things I do for England.

Daniel Craig
Yes, considerably.

Roger Moore
Who'd want to put a contract on me?

David Niven
It's depressing that the words "secret agent" have become synonymous with "sex maniac."

Pierce Brosnan
No. For me.

Timothy Dalton
More like a problem eliminator.

George Lazenby
This never happened to the other fellow.

Quiz was made by Barbas so you can thank him personally :)

For simply Completing the What Team Fortress 2 Class are You? Quiz.

TF2: Soldier
If God had wanted you to live, he would not have created me!

TF2: Sniper
I'm not done yet, mate, not by a long shot.

TF2: Scout
You knuckleheads aien't even worth the effort.

TF2: Pyro
Murr hurr mphuphurur hurr mph.

TF2: Medic
Would you like a second opinion? You are also ugly!

TF2: Heavy
I am Heavy Weapons Guy, and this is my new weapon.

TF2: Engineer
I'm done playin' games with you, boy.

TF2: Demoman
There can be only one!

TF2: Spy
I never really was on your side.

Quiz made by me, approved and published by Encaen

Work in Progress

Scariest Badge Ever
You know the scariest things ever imagined

Gaming Nightmares
You know which games give you nightmares

Evil Dead Wannabe
Likes Evil Dead-like movies

Drawn to Horror
All about the scary comics

My Costume is Ready
You're keeping up with Halloween

Critically Scary
Ready to take on scary tabletop games

Like a Dungeon Boss
All the dungeons bosses fear you

Trick-or-Treat 2015
You filled your goody bag with Halloween treats!

Scariest Badge Ever: Checking out the 13 Scariest Things Ever (2015 Edition) article.
Gaming Nightmares: Checking out the Six Games That Give You Nightmares Forever article.
Evil Dead Wannabe: Checking out the 6 Movies That Aren't Evil Dead But Wish They Were article.
Drawn to Horror: Checking out the 7 Classic Horror Murdered by CCA Censorship article.
My Costume is Ready: Checking out the What Makes Five Night's at Freddy's So Special article.
Critically Scary: Checking out the Which Tabletop Games Contain True Horror? These Six article.
Like a Dungeon Boss: Checking out the Dungeon Boss Pushes Features, Brings Out the Dead article
Trick-or-Treat 2015: ... Work in Progress[1]

[1] Seems like the Week of Wicked Halloween article has only 2 out of 6 submitted articles linked. Has not been updated despite Halloween is over.

Caramel Frappe:

Like a Dungeon Boss

That badge has not popped up for me yet... Has the time to even receive this badge expire before I even checked out the article corresponding to the badge in question or what?

FPLOON:

Caramel Frappe:

Like a Dungeon Boss

That badge has not popped up for me yet... Has the time to even receive this badge expire before I even checked out the article corresponding to the badge in question or what?

Honestly the last two badges for me (Like a Dungeon Boss and Trick-or-Treat 2015) were never delivered. I had checked out every Halloween thread from the day Escapist had their first spooky article to the last one before November hit the calendar.

Not sure if the system is still struggling to hand those out or the articles they're based on are .. well, bugged. Broken, in other words.
I'll wait a few before I report this to the tech team. The 'Week of Wicked Halloween' thread was never even updated >_>

Caramel Frappe:

FPLOON:

Caramel Frappe:

Honestly the last two badges for me (Like a Dungeon Boss and Trick-or-Treat 2015) were never delivered. I had checked out every Halloween thread from the day Escapist had their first spooky article to the last one before November hit the calendar.

Not sure if the system is still struggling to hand those out or the articles they're based on are .. well, bugged. Broken, in other words.
I'll wait a few before I report this to the tech team. The 'Week of Wicked Halloween' thread was never even updated >_>

I tried checking out some of the articles too and haven't gotten the badges yet either. I'll be sure to let you know if they pop up or not too.

Fijiman:
-snip-

You mean, like, none of the badges? I mean, it seems CF and I have two unreported badges so far, but are you saying that none of the badges have reached you yet?

FPLOON:

Fijiman:
-snip-

You mean, like, none of the badges? I mean, it seems CF and I have two unreported badges so far, but are you saying that none of the badges have reached you yet?

Yep.. this is probably a tech issue. I'm reporting this to the Tech Team ASAP.

FPLOON:

Fijiman:
-snip-

Not for any of the articles I checked out, which was most of them.

Caramel Frappe:

FPLOON:

Fijiman:
-snip-

Yep.. this is probably a tech issue. I'm reporting this to the Tech Team ASAP.

That's probably a good idea.

Caramel Frappe:
Snip

Hey, just an update on the Halloween badges, I just got the Gaming Nightmares, Evil Dead Wannabe, and Critically Scary badges. Haven't received any of the others yet though.

Fijiman:

Caramel Frappe:
Snip

Hey, just an update on the Halloween badges, I just got the Gaming Nightmares, Evil Dead Wannabe, and Critically Scary badges. Haven't received any of the others yet though.

It's funny how they're only given to you now after all this time. I have yet to receive the last two badges (Like a Dungeon Boss and Trick-or-Treat 2015) lol.
Still thank you for notifying me about what's been happening on your end.

Caramel Frappe:

Fijiman:

Caramel Frappe:
Snip

It's funny how they're only given to you now after all this time. I have yet to receive the last two badges (Like a Dungeon Boss and Trick-or-Treat 2015) lol.
Still thank you for notifying me about what's been happening on your end.

It might also be because I checked out the articles again yesterday, but even then I still only recited half the badges.

For completing the Which Undertale Character Are You? quiz.

Toriel
Huh? Did you just call me mom?

Sans
It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming... on days like these, kids like you...

Papyrus
I'M A SKELETON WITH VERY HIGH STANDARDS!!!

Undyne
Anime's real, RIGHT?!?!

Alphys
[Sweating Intensifies]

Asgore
Why not settle this, over a nice cup of tea?

Flowey
It's KILL or be KILLED

Asriel
Howdy, hey are you there? It's me, your best friend.

Chara
Since when were you the one in control?

Quiz made by me, approved and published by ffronw

Can you still get the badges from reading the PDF issues?

GojiraGamer:
Can you still get the badges from reading the PDF issues?

If you mean the special PDF versions that were released for 4th/5th anniversaries of the magazine, then no.

If you just mean reading the weekly magazine articles, then possibly. You can find the articles for the last issue here: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/issues/issue_312 and earlier issues can be found by just making the number at the end smaller. But it has been so long since I last saw those badges that I don't know if they work any more.

New Unobtainable Badges

Forum Explosion
?

Facebook King
"It's good to be the king" - Mel Brooks

Special Snowflake
One of a kind...

Badges That Are Still Open but Glitched?

Agent Imp's Watchful Gaze
You are now under surveillance.

Melting Pot
I enjoy other cultures.

I'm Your Huckleberry
It's high noon.

Caramel Frappe:

Badges That Are Still Open but Glitched?

Agent Imp's Watchful Gaze
You are now under surveillance.

Melting Pot
I enjoy other cultures.

I'm Your Huckleberry
It's high noon.

Exactly how are they glitched?

Fijiman:
Snip

Despite doing the requirements and waiting beyond 24 hours ... no one was given the badges. They don't fall under the secret requirement badges, nor do they expire. It's kind of the same thing with the last 1-2 badges during Halloween where they were not obtainable despite doing everything it required you to do. I even reported this in the Teach team's chat but they never got back to me about the issue.

Caramel Frappe:

Fijiman:
Snip

Despite doing the requirements and waiting beyond 24 hours ... no one was given the badges. They don't fall under the secret requirement badges, nor do they expire. It's kind of the same thing with the last 1-2 badges during Halloween where they were not obtainable despite doing everything it required you to do. I even reported this in the Teach team's chat but they never got back to me about the issue.

Ah. Well it's sad to say, but given how things have become in recent months I wouldn't be surprised if they never got around to fixing the badge issue. If new badges were still being made on a regular basis like they used to be they probably would, but considering that(unless I'm forgetting some) the last new set was the Undertale set back in December I doubt they care too much about badges these days over just making sure the site doesn't suddenly implode.

Caramel Frappe:
I even reported this in the Teach team's chat but they never got back to me about the issue.

The problem is, there *is* no Tech Team anymore. So that would be why they never got back to you. (I assume you reported it fairly recently / at some point in the time since they were fired?)

IceForce:

Caramel Frappe:
I even reported this in the Teach team's chat but they never got back to me about the issue.

The problem is, there *is* no Tech Team anymore. So that would be why they never got back to you. (I assume you reported it fairly recently / at some point in the time since they were fired?)

Yea, awhile back actually. I guess it's safe to assume there's going to be complications with this site if something is broken like a coding error or mishap with any videos / articles because there isn't anyone to fix em now. I'm assuming of course, the current Staff members could have experience in tech but are too busy elsewhere with a lot on their plate.

For completing the What is Your Power Level? Quiz.

Power Level Quiz - Superman!
Faster than a speeding bullet!

Power Level Quiz - Saitama
One punch wonder. That's what they call me.

Power Level Quiz - Powerpuff Girls
Sugar, spice, and everything nice

Power Level Quiz - Mewtwo
Birthright is irrelevant, make something of yourself

Power Level Quiz - Hulk
HULK SMASH!

Power Level Quiz - Goku
Kame..... hame..... HA!

Quiz made by me, approved and published by n0e

For completing the Which of the Pokemon GO Teams do you Belong in? Quiz.

Pokem?n Go - Team Valor
In the darkest night we are the flame

Pokem?n Go - Team Mystic
When the snow falls, so shall they

Pokem?n Go - Team Instinct
There is no shelter from the storm

Pokem?n Go - Team Harmony
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice or Lightning

Pokem?n Go - Team Rocket
Prepare for trouble...

Quiz made by me, approved and published by n0e

Caramel Frappe, The Quizzical Quiz Maker
Let's Get Quizzical! Quizzical!

Awarded to Caramel Frappe by the Staff Members for continuing to create quizzes for The Escapist.

Caramel Frappe:

Awarded to Caramel Frappe by the Staff Members for continuing to create quizzes for The Escapist.

That's awesome! May no one say that you didn't earn it.

Fijiman:

Caramel Frappe:

Thanks man, that means a lot to me! Gotta admit though, our thanks should go to n0e for working with me and allowing quizzes to take place on The Escapist once again. It was my favorite event on here, and seeing it come back is a sensation.

Caramel Frappe:

Fijiman:

Caramel Frappe:

Thanks man, that means a lot to me! Gotta admit though, our thanks should go to n0e for working with me and allowing quizzes to take place on The Escapist once again. It was my favorite event on here, and seeing it come back is a sensation.

They should just pay you for this content

Marik2:

Caramel Frappe:

Fijiman:

They should just pay you for this content

Nah, i'm not going to make them pay me. That would be like going to an animal shelter and ask the manager pay me for supporting the animals off my free time. Point being, it's volunteer work as in I do it for free. I like this website and if it means getting quizzes for everyone to enjoy like the good old days, i'm more than happy submitting my time to give the people just that.

For Taking / Acing the Is There a Ghost in Your Shell? Quiz.

Ghost in the Shell - Completion
"Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you"

Ghost in the Shell - Perfection
"The reading of all good books is like a conversation with the finest minds of past centuries"

Quiz made by me, published and approved by n0e

For simply completing the Which Overwatch Hero Are You? Part 1 Quiz.

Soldier 76
We?re all soldiers now

Mercy
Heroes never die!

Tracer
Cheers, love! The cavalry?s here!

Reaper
Die! Die! Die!

Reinhardt
We shall prove ourselves in glorious combat!

D.VA
Nerf this!

McCree
It?s high noon

Hanzo
Ryu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Widowmaker
Et voila

Bastion
Bwoo chirr chirr chirr chirr chirr chirr chirr

Pharah
Rocket jump? That sounds dangerous

Junkrat
It?s hard to just sit around knowing there?s someone out there that needs to be blown up

Quiz made by me, approved by n0e

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or