Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 . . . 774 NEXT

Werekettle:

TheIronBang:
I forgot the game but I remember it was a PS2 game, you were like a white dog. It was third person, the scene was always happy and sunny. (The first level anyway.) You could actually free roam. Then again I only went as far as the first level. It was some time so I don't remember much. It was kind of kiddish at the age I was but I thought it was funny and intresting playing as a dog. I think the box-art was a dog with a bunch of people in the back with a blue backround. I mighht be wrong about that but it is what I remember.

Dog's Life perhaps? Although the dog in that was brown.....

That is the game, thanks man. Sorry, haven't played that in years so I couldn't remember much about it. Just knew that the dog was part white.

Does anyone know this computer game? I think we had it sometime around 2000. It was on an old school windows system, where you would log out of the actual windows platform and command it to start from the black screen with a code. Once it started you were a character that you didnt see, looking at a spooky house. There were a few different rooms and one I remember was the bathroom where when you looked in the mirror you saw yourself or '666' written on the mirror. I think there were things you were supposed to find. It was a neat little game but we forgot the code to launch it. Sound familiar to anyone?

Hi all
I'm looking for 3 old games for a long time,

1. I thing this is an easy one: it's a latest 80's you are playing a thief looking short big eyes and twisted (if I remember right), the game start in a prison and you have to take a key and got out of the prison, the game is a 2D platform and you walk in a platform that have stairs and go under ground, you found rats that need to kill and find a lot of stuff that helps you to continue. I thing you have only one life or three :-)

2. a bit harder. It's an Arcane game I played in 87-89. You are a young pirate with a twisted sword, it's a 2D platform. in the first level you are walking and enemies coming from the two sides and you kill them with the sword It's a two platforms so you need to jump to the upper platform to kill them to. in the second level you are in a small boat and fishes are jumping from the sea and you need to kill them, in the 3rd level you reach the Pirate boat and you fight with the pirates - I couldn't never pass this level... :-)

3. very difficult, it's an Attari old game (85-86) with this big plastic diskette that plugged in the Attari. you are playing a space guy in a helmet (I thing you are blue) you can go all over the screen but the movement are by pushing in the opposite direction, you have to kill all what comes to you and every level is different. I spend hours playing that game when I was a kid.

Thanks for your help.

Hi all
I'm looking for 3 old games for a long time,

1. I thing this is an easy one: it's a latest 80's you are playing a thief looking short big eyes and twisted (if I remember right), the game start in a prison and you have to take a key and got out of the prison, the game is a 2D platform and you walk in a platform that have stairs and go under ground, you found rats that need to kill and find a lot of stuff that helps you to continue. I thing you have only one life or three :-)

2. a bit harder. It's an Arcane game I played in 87-89. You are a young pirate with a twisted sword, it's a 2D platform. in the first level you are walking and enemies coming from the two sides and you kill them with the sword It's a two platforms so you need to jump to the upper platform to kill them to. in the second level you are in a small boat and fishes are jumping from the sea and you need to kill them, in the 3rd level you reach the Pirate boat and you fight with the pirates - I couldn't never pass this level... :-)

3. very difficult, it's an Attari old game (85-86) with this big plastic diskette that plugged in the Attari. you are playing a space guy in a helmet (I thing you are blue) you can go all over the screen but the movement are by pushing in the opposite direction, you have to kill all what comes to you and every level is different. I spend hours playing that game when I was a kid.

Thanks for your help.

Howdy people!
I tried for nearly a decade (no joking) to find this game. I will try to describe it to you as much as I can. First, I played this game when I was around five years old (so around fifteen years ago). This game was playable on computer with MSDOS. As far as I can remember, it was kind of an adventure/puzzle game, point and click, third person view. I remember a few moments in the game: You start off as a kid, somewhere with your mom (or parents), and (either) a burglar steals her purse and you run after him and get lost, (or) someone kidnaps you and takes you far away, and eventually you get lost. I remember at one point, you are in a cage, in a shack... and at some point there are lots of colorful birds and you talk to them? Anyway, I'm not sure, but I think there is a part in the game (if it's not all the game) that takes place in the jungle (which would make sense because of all the birds and animals I recall). At the end, you get back safely to your mom (or parents) at the same place the game started. And I don't know why, I always picture a giant bird taking you back safely to your mom (or parents)... I know, it's not very clear... but I was five years old... Please help me out, I'm going crazy! It was such a good game (well of what I can remember), I don't understand not finding it on the internet! Thank you in advance guys!

Hello, please help me find this game!
I playd it in around 2008. It was about a black cop, it was pretty realistic, it was like gta but only with cop, you could arrest people, taze them, there were cops that could start fight you but you can show ur officer badge, i think you were a detective or undercover.... You could cuff people, it was 3rd person.
please help me find out what game is this! :)

MisterEnigma:
I playd it in around 2008. It was about a black cop, it was pretty realistic, it was like gta but only with cop, you could arrest people, taze them, there were cops that could start fight you but you can show ur officer badge, i think you were a detective or undercover.... You could cuff people, it was 3rd person.

That sounds like the True Crime games.

Hey I'm looking for this game where you controlled a robot/alien (it was somewhere in 200x) and you had 3 parts, head body and legs or something like that. When you duelled people you were given the chance to swap parts with them. It was 2d/top-down if i remember correctly.

Second game I'm looking for is a purely-text-based ninja online game where you could fight people, there were hardly any pictures and the background was plain. When you fought people it would say for example "you dealt 10 dmg, you received 10 dmg" etcetc

MisterEnigma:

Could be NARC too

rovral:
Hi guys,
I'm trying to find a game from early 90s. Can't remember too much of it, but the main character is a little man who is exploring underground and have a pocket full of stones/rocks to throw at monsters. It was on pc - it is 2d, possibly side scrolling - not too sure about that.

Monster Bash?

Hi, I've been trying to remember the name of a game for months and can't find it anywhere, hopefully someone here may know of it. It's a children's game that I had for the PC in the late '90s early '00s where you were in a toy shop and could interact with items on the shelves. Some of them giving short animations and others giving small games to play etc. Im sure it's name was something like "?? Amazing Toy Store".

Repost -

Anyone?? :/

I know I have already posted here but no one has heard of this game im looking for :(( for the new members here are the details and I remember very little I'm afraid:

I had played this as a demo I believe Magic the Gathering was on it and Dark Reign but I may be wrong but defo in a demo bundle disk.

The game was a Strategy game on win 95 or win 98.

Resource was from a flower bed rectangular shaped which had weird plants grow in various stages, I believe another resources was a liquid not sure if water but defo a liquid xD in them which were needed to be harvested ofc, One of the AI (not sure if playable) was a purple toaster looking thing with a saw blade as a head.

That's it :/

I have been looking for this game for years with no avail and hope someone here any knowledge to this game! xD

Thanks!

I used to play a game on PC
It came on a disc that had heaps of other games on it.
On the home page your character was on an island and there were all these doors that took you to different levels.
I think you had to in the level push different coloured levers?? To make a bomb go off???
One level I remember was an anti gravity level. For some reason I'm remembering collecting gems too?
I'm pretty sure the character was male with blonde hair?
Around 1997 to 1999????

Hi,I'm looking for this sci-fi game where in the begging you create your character and then you go somewhere in party with some girl who teaches you the basics and stuff about fighting(you have guns,two-handed sword and one-handed,,and there are also traps and health items)..there you fight againts some monsters and your mission is to take samples from specific plants(you do that by watching into that plant with binoculars)...then in certain area you fight againts a character which you played with in the first game(prequel)...When you finsh your mission you get back to your room.There you can save game and put somekind of a statues/figures in you room.When you get outside of your room you can go to market and buy stuff(weapons,items,clothes,etc..).Market has 3 floors and each floor is designated for certain things..Well thats all I can remember.Tnx in advance.

this very vague but i want to say game was for playstation you had two main chracters that worked together. one was big muscle dude other average looking guy. at one point one gets infected with virus or something and you only have and hour to find a cure or he dies. any idea what this is

Hi, I was trying to find an old platform game, probably from the 90's, featuring a boy and his dog in a fantasy world. The dog always followed the boy, jumped whenever he jumped, etc, and I remember the scenarios included green trees with red fruit, strong blue waterfalls, grass, rocks... Simple graphics, probably with not that many colors. Anyone has any idea what game that might be? Thanks in advance

There is a simple old PC game/application I used to have. It was a field of white pixels and you could turn them Red or Blue. Once you have made some color formations you would click "go" or "play" then they would move and grow based on their patterning. The red and blue sections would eat and consume one-another. As far as I know there wasn't a goal just play with how different patterns moved and grew based on the mathematics behind the game.

Thank you.
-Stu

moonsheart:
Hi, I was trying to find an old platform game, probably from the 90's, featuring a boy and his dog in a fantasy world. The dog always followed the boy, jumped whenever he jumped, etc, and I remember the scenarios included green trees with red fruit, strong blue waterfalls, grass, rocks... Simple graphics, probably with not that many colors. Anyone has any idea what game that might be? Thanks in advance

Heart of Darkness maybe?

I also in need of help, i looking for a PC game, top down (bird's eye view) Squad Commander game, it was very "indie" by today's standards, you controlled a bunch of rather funky/cartoonish soldiers in WW2, there were diferent classes for you to use, each time a new soldier class was introduced, you would get a bootcamp scenario for each one. i distinctevely remember officers and scuba troopers, i think there were vehicles too, but they were the side size as normal troops (to fit the cartoonish look).

The soldiers looked kinda like this:

http://www.mediacircus.net/chickenrun2.jpg

The game is probably made in late 90's/early 2000, i belive it was made by a european developer (dont ask me why i think that).

The point of the game I remember playing was to drive around this ship and box in the aliens or whatever that was flying around in the middle of this square playing field. In order to beat a level, you'd try to drive your ship to make rectangles and squares around the alien thing until a certain percentage of the map was covered. And you had to make these squares without either the ship, or the line you made, being hit. Each level got harder because you had to watch out for more of the alien things. Like only 1 on the first level, 2 on the second, and so on. It is an old game, and I cannot remember what it's called! And I've searched extensively, mind you.

I remember a game where you were a girl that was trying to find her father and a lot of the enemies were wolves. Also a lot of the game was focused around map puzzles where you'd have a ton of wind you'd have to hide behind barriers until the wind picked back up.

I know it's not a lot of info but I can't remember much else of it.

Taking a long shot here. There was a game that I've been looking for almost 2 decades. It came out for PC around '97 or '98. It was a fantasy RPG (wizards, thieves, etc...). This was a linear style game that did not move characters on a screen using keys on the keyboard. It instead was a menu style game that allowed the characters to travel to and from different areas. There wasn't a choice of where you could go...you just traveled to the next place in the game. One thing I remember about the game is that the battles had stationary characters that did not move to fight (like Final Fantasy games). Instead, it was just a picture of the character and a slash or something would move across the screen for an attack. Traveling was also similar. The characters were depicted as running in a leaning direction (sort of like Ninja Gaiden running) whenever they moved to the next area. Random battles popped up like most RPGs as the characters traveled. The game started out traveling around a forest and shortly reached a ferry boat.

I don't think this was a really well known game but it was the first game of the fantasy genre that started my obsession. Thanks for any help everybody.

This one has been bugging me for a while my dad used to play it and no one can remember it ok here's the best I've got it is top down veiw and there are a lot of trees you have to maneuver through that change color varying stages and you can only see so much and you have to find a lantern to see and I think each stage has a key as well to move on to the next stage with more trees and hidden lantern and its not Zelda or zork any help would be greatly appreciated I think it was on nes

I just remember orange trees and trying to find a lantern and maybe clearing the trees to find it?

I am looking for an old rts game probably from the 90's.
There were different alien-kind of races. One of the races was green
and had tentacles which reached to their eyes. At some missions
you had Heroes which had special abilities and some could even
build structures. I think the title contained the word "war" but
i am not totally sure about that.

Any help would be appreciated :3

zul33:
I am looking for an old rts game probably from the 90's.
There were different alien-kind of races. One of the races was green
and had tentacles which reached to their eyes. At some missions
you had Heroes which had special abilities and some could even
build structures. I think the title contained the word "war" but
i am not totally sure about that.

Any help would be appreciated :3

Nevermind I just found it, it was war wind :D

Hey gamers, im looking for an early 2000 anime robot suit game. it was a demo for my pc, killing human solders etc. its awesome Jap feel with a level i remember that was walking on a street before entering a ware house with a multi level carpark... please help lol

Hey guys, I'm looking for a way old pc flash game. It's basically a stick game where you have to evade red sticks that try to kill you. After receiving a brief tutorial on them on an elevator (I think), they crawl towards you (one touch and that's it),and as the game progressed, they got smarter and smarter, to the point where you really had to use your brain to survive. It had a creepy atmosphere and the main reason I'm asking is because I haven't beaten it when I was younger. Having a hard time trying to find this game.

How's it going everyone? I've been trying to find this game for quite a while now...

You can choose either between a wizard in blue robes with a staff and a viking with a 2 handed axe. Both of them have beards and are dwarf looking, hower I don't think they are dwarves. It's a platform game and you see your character from the side something like the old sonic games. Your enemies in one of the levels are skeletons I can remember. I remember playing the game somewhere between 1998 and 2005. Not sure when it came out though! I was playing it on a windows 95 if i can remember well...
Please help me to find it I'd like to find the game + soundtrack, Thank you for your help! Many greets.

Alright, ive signed up only with hope of finding out what is my game. When I was younger I played a game on the PSone where you live in an old Japanese village. You are trying to find your friend when people just jump at you and need to reply with your katana. When you find your friend, whos name might be enzo or something, he's also berserk and you need to fight him too. I remember him wearing old japanese clothing and a straw basket on his head.
That is pretty much the only thing I remember...
Please, help me find my game

Farcry Beast:
How's it going everyone? I've been trying to find this game for quite a while now...

You can choose either between a wizard in blue robes with a staff and a viking with a 2 handed axe. Both of them have beards and are dwarf looking, hower I don't think they are dwarves. It's a platform game and you see your character from the side something like the old sonic games. Your enemies in one of the levels are skeletons I can remember. I remember playing the game somewhere between 1998 and 2005. Not sure when it came out though! I was playing it on a windows 95 if i can remember well...
Please help me to find it I'd like to find the game + soundtrack, Thank you for your help! Many greets.

I have been searching this for a looong long time ._. It was an awesome game and I think 2 players could play it. If anyone knows the name, please tell me!

Can someone help me figure out what this game is? It's an old game on an old Computer where your playing as a little man and you have to jump on squares but there's some missing, and I think you have to dodge boulders and things flying at you, please let me know if you find out! Thank you

Hi.

I played this game in a Windows XP, in 2002.
You could select from one up to four players to play in maps with small characters sharing the same keyboard.
The players need to kill alien spiders that are sieging bases. Also, you should attack the enemy bases (from the spiders).
Sometimes some cars come with reinforcements.

I just cant remember what is the name. We played that in a CD with 500 arcade games.

I remember playing some kind of JRPG on the PS2, which was vaguely feudal Japan in feeling, I also remember green fields and a fairly impressive city of some kind early on. Can't for the life of me remember the name though!

CowboyPhil:

MisterEnigma:

Could be NARC too

Maybe true crime new york

a game were you can make your own custom dinosaurs(think they were robots or something) and battle them against other things (might not be the only point of the game) i cant find this no matter how hard i search

Pages PREV 1 . . . 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 . . . 774 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here