Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 . . . 794 NEXT

Gryphonheart:

Yzrch:

RelativityMan:

That's most likely Rail Chase.

Nope. That's not it. :(

The game sounds like it could be Golly Ghost

Unfortunately not that game either.

Hey, guys. I use to play an Online Multiplayer Browser Based RTS game. It was a game similar to games such as Earth 2025, Utopia, and what not. You were able to build robots, repair then, and arm them with different weapons such as beams, lasers, kinetic weapons, bombs. After that you could send them to fight other players for territory, or just for battle wins. I forget a few of the details. Anyways you would create an account, log in, and wait for "ENERGY" to accumulate to use as "TURNS" if I remember correctly or something rather. Please help me find the name of this old game. I know it is not around anymore, but I want to just google it and reminisce. It was created around late 90s or early 2000s, possibly just early 2000s. It was so fun!

hey i need help
i used to play this game when i was a child and it was a nba or basketball flash game on cartoon network
u were a food vendor with pizzas sodas hotdogs and other things
sometimes mascots would order food

I'm not sure if someone has already found this one, but here goes.

I'm trying to remember a game I used to play on the computer when I was like 7ish+? (born 1994). I keep thinking it's called The Magic City but nothing is coming up on Google. I think it was an American game because there was a mini-game where you had to give change in a ski shop and the currency was American. There were loads of different little sections on a map from what I remember, there was a circus bit where you could do colouring (like paint, just filling lines in, I think they only had red blue and yellow and you had to mix the colours to get others). Another one was a pipe game, where you had to get the pipes in the right order to have the water go through the tap properly. Another one was a bandstand where you could make different tunes with drums, trumpets, can't remember the other instruments. One you could build houses on (it was 2D). For some reason you could go into a house too, I vaguely remember a red parrot that if you clicked on it, it squawked, and on one of the rooms in the house if you clicked on the bathroom door a voice would say 'oh no! there's no toilet paper'.

I'm so, so stuck so any answers would be very helpful! I've been scouring the internet for a couple of days with no such luck.

It was an old PC game. All i remember was a knight and first person. There was a choice in the beginning to pick between two or three swords. Silver or Gold. I also remember it was point and click and we opened doors? Thanks!

Hey all!

Ive been searching for this game for a good couple of years now...
I played it i think in the early 2000's on PC - i think Xtra had a whole bunch of games?
I remember it being a Jimmy Neutron game but haven't been able to find anything with him...
So this game, you basically are controlling a remote controlled car through this house and i think the object of the game is to escape out the window. So you have to find the room that has the ramp to the window, you have a time limit but you can collect clocks around the house to give you more time. Also your car can run out of power so you have to collect batteries around the house. There are ramps up to the kitchen benches, beds and couches...

Any ideas?
Thanks!

I doubt someone would remember/find this game, if you do, you deserve commendations.

I played this game back in the 2008's-09's. It was on a flash website I think, don't quote me on that, and the game was a top down vertical, alien/bug, shoot 'em up, defend type of game. I think the name was something like Xeno Wars, or something with an X or Z. The main menu had a huge spider that was crushing a tank I believe. The game was really fast paced and used the song Race Around The World by WaterFlame. You played as a solider and you spawned on the bottom of the map, and you could buy towers/bases which would deploy men to help you fight. On the top of the map were pods of the alien/bugs and they'd spawn from them. To win the level you needed to destroy the pods and survive. After every round I think you went to an upgrade menu. I remember it being a pixel like game, probably 32-bit or something of that graphical design. I used to have it on my favorites but we got rid of the computer and the name has been killing me since then.

If any one can find the game or the name, you would make my year.
And to those who are looking to find it, good luck. :)

I remember playing a web racing game in which you raced other cars (NPC's) that had polygonal-ish graphics and you could do crazy stunts by pressing the "space" button and if you landed them you had a speed boost. You also could destroy other cars by ramming into them fast enough and that when you ran into walls/obstacles or when you messed-up your stunts your car got damaged and could blow up (your car would flash white and then turned vlack when it did). I also remember that you unlocked cars as you completed levels, and that you could drive a formula 1-ish orange car, a beige safari-ish car, a blue/black vintage car (like the fancy old cars that you sometimes see in cartoons) and many others (all of which had different stats like speed, resistance. The checkpoints that were on the ground were rectangular arcs and there were repair stations that were in the air were in a weird ocogonal shape. I remember that there were two of them and it's driving me crazy not knowing the name of that game, so if anyone knows what that game is please tell me! XOXO

Hi guys,
I need your help to find a third-person medieval rpg that I played somewhen between 2005 and 2010 on my PC (not sure whether was available for other platforms).
The plot of that game was really good, I remember that at certain point of the story a local lord dies and the main character inheritate a castle (become himself new lord).
Searching inside the castle it comes out that former lord was a time traveller came back from the future. Further in the story you discover to be also a time traveller like that lord (and others lord around the country because future people are all in high level position).
There are some mediaval weapons/armors made with future technlogy that are much better than old one (to differentiate them i remember something like "shining" in the name of items).

Anyone of you knows the game I'm talking about?

There's two old pc games I've been trying to figure out the name of.
The first is a point and click type of adventure game where it starts off with you waking in your apartment, but when you leave you realise you're on an alien planet. I think your whole apartment is there, or something like that. You have to try to figure out what happened, that's all I remember.
The second is also point and click. This one starts with your car breaking down at a gas station in the middle of nowhere. I remember at one point, there's a puzzle to use a broken payphone.
I'm pretty sure both of these games were on one of those old 1000 games discs. If anyone knows either game, I would really appreciate any information.

Hello! So I'm really trying to figure out this game I used to play. It was probably early 2000s maybe and it was on console I'm not sure if it was PlayStation 2 or Xbox, but it was an RPG style game and the character were animals dog, cat, etc. they all had individual powers like the cat was the only one that could climb up walls and she would scratch her enemies. They also had all guns they would use. I feel like their enemies were rodents.. but I'm not sure. They were definitely animals though. The y also all lived in a big house/spy place and had their own rooms. That's all I can really remember hopefully that's enough info for someone to figure out the game!

Thanks!!

Zorgoroth:
There's two old pc games I've been trying to figure out the name of.
The first is a point and click type of adventure game where it starts off with you waking in your apartment, but when you leave you realise you're on an alien planet. I think your whole apartment is there, or something like that. You have to try to figure out what happened, that's all I remember.
The second is also point and click. This one starts with your car breaking down at a gas station in the middle of nowhere. I remember at one point, there's a puzzle to use a broken payphone.
I'm pretty sure both of these games were on one of those old 1000 games discs. If anyone knows either game, I would really appreciate any information.

The first game sounds like "Out of Order" (2003).

https://web.archive.org/web/20120412053318/http://outoforder.adventuredevelopers.com/

I've been trying to find a game that was most likely on Windows XP. It was a Pong/Breakout related game that used different powerups, like grenades, lightning bolts, and one that could freeze your opponent. The ball colours were blue, and green. It's just like Breakout, and if you break all the bricks on your side, the barrier separating you and your opponent disappears and then you could start breaking their bricks. I can't remember what it's called and I'm hoping someone knows what it is because I've been searching for months.

I guys, i remember to play a game in my cousins house, it was a fighting game for pc, but i can't remember the name (my cousin had this stupid habit of changing the icon names from the games, so that game was called by him "porrada" wich is one of the many ways to say "fighting" in portuguese (im from portugal)

the game was like 3d or something like that, it was a demo, so only had a female character and a male character avaliable, if i remember the guy looked like axel from streets of rage (i really don't remember that much) and it looked a litle like virtua fighter , but the stages (at least the on at the demo) had barriers arround the stage and you could climb them to hit your opponent from there, sorry for the bad explanation, but i really don't remember that much, just that i loved it

PS: for windows 95/98 max windows 2000 i can't really tell

DamTomKia:
Hi guys,
I need your help to find a third-person medieval rpg that I played somewhen between 2005 and 2010 on my PC (not sure whether was available for other platforms).
The plot of that game was really good, I remember that at certain point of the story a local lord dies and the main character inheritate a castle (become himself new lord).
Searching inside the castle it comes out that former lord was a time traveller came back from the future. Further in the story you discover to be also a time traveller like that lord (and others lord around the country because future people are all in high level position).
There are some mediaval weapons/armors made with future technlogy that are much better than old one (to differentiate them i remember something like "shining" in the name of items).

Anyone of you knows the game I'm talking about?

Found it!

Hard to be a God is a role playing game with adventure and espionage elements.
The main hero is a graduate of a medieval secret service high school where he took the course of combat and diplomatic training. He's strong, sly and intelligent, he is the most powerful person living in Arkanar, but his well-known world still brings surprises to him.
The highly developed Earth race governs the series of unexpected events in Arkanar. The main hero starts his new mission in co-operation with Earth forces. The agent gains access to incredibly advanced technologies. In his native underdeveloped world, he almost becomes a God.
How will it end?

Taffynoel:
hi, just joined as desperate to remember this game from what must be 1990-1995. All i can vaguely recall is;

- platform game, set on some form of planet (I recall you could effectively keep going one way and it would cycle back)
- set in space? Not sure. You could go underground into a gold mine I think
- could ride mine carts
- crates. Smash em and find things inside
- most memorably, flying on a rocket or jet pack. Rocket boots I think. Perhaps I was a road runner type character.

That's about all I recall, other than the joy the game gave me!

Thanks in advance.

I presume it rings no bells

Milksistant:
I've been trying to find a game that was most likely on Windows XP. It was a Pong/Breakout related game that used different powerups, like grenades, lightning bolts, and one that could freeze your opponent. The ball colours were blue, and green. It's just like Breakout, and if you break all the bricks on your side, the barrier separating you and your opponent disappears and then you could start breaking their bricks. I can't remember what it's called and I'm hoping someone knows what it is because I've been searching for months.

That is most likely Booym.

Blestud:
I guys, i remember to play a game in my cousins house, it was a fighting game for pc, but i can't remember the name (my cousin had this stupid habit of changing the icon names from the games, so that game was called by him "porrada" wich is one of the many ways to say "fighting" in portuguese (im from portugal)

the game was like 3d or something like that, it was a demo, so only had a female character and a male character avaliable, if i remember the guy looked like axel from streets of rage (i really don't remember that much) and it looked a litle like virtua fighter , but the stages (at least the on at the demo) had barriers arround the stage and you could climb them to hit your opponent from there, sorry for the bad explanation, but i really don't remember that much, just that i loved it

Not really sure, but could it have been Last Bronx?

RelativityMan:

Milksistant:

That is most likely Booym.

Holy shit dude, thank you! You're awesome!

RelativityMan:

Blestud:

Not really sure, but could it have been Last Bronx?

omg! that was it, thanks man i really apreciate it =D

it's a game i believe from early 2000s when iwin games where well known on the PC and games like luxur and zuma temple were well known
i can't at all recall its name but what i can recall is you play by organizing and mixing tiles that keep dropping from the ceiling kind of like tetris and there are those "worshipers" you could say walking beneath the screen your mission is to get a certain score in which you'll summon what looks like a lightning bolt and everyone will start bowing towards the screen, you get some upgrades to slow down the time the people down are walking away by getting hotdogs to distract them or making them dance or such. i can't recall the name of the game but i believe it's one maybe of iwin games any help please?

Hi guys
I've been looking for this game for a long time, but I just can not to find it.

It was an action/side scrolling(I think it was 3d) game of ps1. I think the graphics looked a bit childish but from what I can remember it was a bit gore. The most marking of it was that you had a lightning gun that could '' grab '' the enemies and hit them on the ground. This same shooter also served as a grappling hook.

Hey guys
Since one week, i've been looking a game which i played in the years 2005-2008 i guess. It was an adventure rpg game, which you fight with wild animals and enemies, i guess. I barely remember this subject. The main thing is that the game begins in a dark themed forest, you can choose your character by warrior or mage. Also the inventory management was different, you could carry less items, so you need to buy donkeys to carry your loot. The game is not divine divnity, my game was more beautiful by graphics and also realistic, there was no monsters. Also more dark forest theme. And lastly, the game i played was a demo version, so the finish was in front of a tower. When you try to entry the tower, the credits came and suggests you to buy the original game. I know there is so less information about the game and couldn't find it in the other forums, if anybody knows please dm me. Have a nice day ^^

Hi
I've been searching for a game for years I can't remember much but I think it was for sega mega drive or master system in the early 90s .I think it was a rpg kind of game where one of the towns you go to was either cursed or poisoned and I think all the people in the town were ghosts and I remember that if you enter the town you would start losing hp and die

I may of dreamed this bit but I think you had to be evil or dead to visit some towns that you couldn't visit otherwise without dying
I think you also had a boat you used to get to certain parts of the world
Thanks for any help
I take it no one knows the game It may not of been on a Sega console
I'm now starting to think it doesn't exist and I imagined it
Thanks

[quote="simbelmyne" post="9.166417.24000834"]Hey guys
Since one week, i've been looking a game which i played in the years 2005-2008 i guess. It was an adventure rpg game, which you fight with wild animals and enemies, i guess. I barely remember this subject. The main thing is that the game begins in a dark themed forest, you can choose your character by warrior or mage. Also the inventory management was different, you could carry less items, so you need to buy donkeys to carry your loot. The game is not divine divnity, my game was more beautiful by graphics and also realistic, there was no monsters. Also more dark forest theme. And lastly, the game i played was a demo version, so the finish was in front of a tower. When you try to entry the tower, the credits came and suggests you to buy the original game. I know there is so less information about the game and couldn't find it in the other forums, if anybody knows please dm me. Have a nice day ^^[/quote

Was it one of the dungeon siege games

mjs79:
[quote="simbelmyne" post="9.166417.24000834"]Hey guys
Since one week, i've been looking a game which i played in the years 2005-2008 i guess. It was an adventure rpg game, which you fight with wild animals and enemies, i guess. I barely remember this subject. The main thing is that the game begins in a dark themed forest, you can choose your character by warrior or mage. Also the inventory management was different, you could carry less items, so you need to buy donkeys to carry your loot. The game is not divine divnity, my game was more beautiful by graphics and also realistic, there was no monsters. Also more dark forest theme. And lastly, the game i played was a demo version, so the finish was in front of a tower. When you try to entry the tower, the credits came and suggests you to buy the original game. I know there is so less information about the game and couldn't find it in the other forums, if anybody knows please dm me. Have a nice day ^^[/quote

Was it one of the dungeon siege games

Man, you just saved my life, thank you so much, love u <333

Rennan Lista:
Hi guys
I've been looking for this game for a long time, but I just can not to find it.

It was an action/side scrolling(I think it was 3d) game of ps1. I think the graphics looked a bit childish but from what I can remember it was a bit gore. The most marking of it was that you had a lightning gun that could '' grab '' the enemies and hit them on the ground. This same shooter also served as a grappling hook.

That would be Wild 9.

Hello all!

I'm hoping I can get some help and I didn't feel like reading through almost 800 pages to see if this is on here already.

The game is a children adventure game from either the 90's or 00's (I think it was 90's though) it was a side scroller and the objective of the game, as far as I can remember, was to go around the magic kingdom and rescue all of the knights that locked away to defeat something like an evil wizard or something? The one thing that stands out in my memory most of all was that there was one character that you could click on and he would just say "no magic here" in a rather goofy bit of voice acting. Sorry I don't have too much more to go on, I was like 5-6 when I last played this game, so memories are hazy at best. I think it might have been some sort of learning game? Maybe something to do with Camelot? again not entirely sure. Hope you can help!

Nick Powell:
Hello all!

I'm hoping I can get some help and I didn't feel like reading through almost 800 pages to see if this is on here already.

The game is a children adventure game from either the 90's or 00's (I think it was 90's though) it was a side scroller and the objective of the game, as far as I can remember, was to go around the magic kingdom and rescue all of the knights that locked away to defeat something like an evil wizard or something? The one thing that stands out in my memory most of all was that there was one character that you could click on and he would just say "no magic here" in a rather goofy bit of voice acting. Sorry I don't have too much more to go on, I was like 5-6 when I last played this game, so memories are hazy at best. I think it might have been some sort of learning game? Maybe something to do with Camelot? again not entirely sure. Hope you can help!

Just a shot in the dark, but maybe one of the first two Simon the Sorcerer games?

Hey i hope someone can help me , i played a game as a child and only remember that it was first person and with magic staffs as weapons.
you could find different staffs like a purple or a green one , i think the magic staffs were the only weapon you could use in the game.

Hey i hope someone can help me , i played a game as a child and only remember that it was first person and with magic staffs as weapons.
you could find different staffs like a purple or a green one , i think the magic staffs were the only weapon you could use in the game.

RelativityMan:

Nick Powell:
Hello all!

Just a shot in the dark, but maybe one of the first two Simon the Sorcerer games?

Close! thanks for the shot RelativityMan! I am trying to dredge up more memories and the game I'm looking for is a lot more cartoony, if that makes sense. Also I remembered that one of the bad guys when you finally find the right items to beat him gets squished to just his helmet and feet and sort of waddles off the screen. I think it was like a viking helmet too. Just more stuff to hep in the search hopefully.

Hey guys,

im looking for a 3d game from about 2000 in which you could control a futuristic spaceship which looked like a tank, but you hovered over the planets surface. It was in 3rd person and i think you could switch to 1st person as well. You had to accomplish missions like convoys and stuff. You had the ability to call for missile strikes from you base and i remember the word "designated". Your ship could be damaged on different parts of the hull like the back and the front. The colorscheme was mostly brown / reddish. It was on PC definitely and you played it with WASD and the mouse for aiming i think. The music was rather chill and well, thats all i can remember, hope someone can help me :)

Mad Muszka:
Hey guys,

im looking for a 3d game from about 2000 in which you could control a futuristic spaceship which looked like a tank, but you hovered over the planets surface. It was in 3rd person and i think you could switch to 1st person as well. You had to accomplish missions like convoys and stuff. You had the ability to call for missile strikes from you base and i remember the word "designated". Your ship could be damaged on different parts of the hull like the back and the front. The colorscheme was mostly brown / reddish. It was on PC definitely and you played it with WASD and the mouse for aiming i think. The music was rather chill and well, thats all i can remember, hope someone can help me :)

Sounds like a Battlezone game. Battlezone (1998) or Battlezone 2

Gryphonheart:

Mad Muszka:
Hey guys,

Sounds like a Battlezone game. Battlezone (1998) or Battlezone 2

Too bad, its ALMOST like it but its not the game im looking for :(
But the playstyle ist just like that only a bit slower and you couldnt walk around. Still thankful for the input!!!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 . . . 794 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here