hellblade 2 header

All Pre-Order Bonuses & Editions for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice 2

It’s been nearly five years since it was announced, but Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice 2 is almost here. It arrives May 21, and if you’re about to buy it, you’ll want to know about all the pre-order bonuses & editions for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice 2.

Recommended Videos

All Pre-Order Bonuses & Editions for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice 2

There are no pre-order bonuses for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice 2. There are no alternate costumes, no huge collector’s edition, and no deluxe edition with a season pass. That might been surprising, given that so many games offer pre-order bonuses and different editions.  

However, Hellblade‘s narrative was so weighty that messing around with alternative costumes would have taken me out of the story, and I’d expect Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice 2 to be just as grim. So, a Saints Row 2 costume or some kind of Stellar Blade skin suit is out of the question. 

Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice 2 is digital only, but we have had collector’s editions for digital-only games before. It’s possible that we could get a collector’s edition down the line, maybe put out by Limited Edition or some other company. Maybe it’ll include a model of Senua fighting a foe, or perhaps her face with all those hands around it.

But there are currently no pre-order bonuses and no different editions. The only reason to pre-order is so you can pre-load the game before release.

Related: Do You Need to Play Senua’s Sacrifice Before Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2?

Where to Get Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice 2 Merchandise

Two people wearing Hellblade merchandise, one a red shirt, the other a black t-shirt. Both have symbols from the games on them. This image is part of an article about all the pre-order bonuses and editions for Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice 2.

You might not be able to pre-order 12 inches of Senua, but there is some merchandise available. For official Hellblade merchandise, you can head over to the Xbox Gear Shop, where you can get your hands on T-shirts, sweatshirts, and the like. 

Developer Ninja Theory did have its own store at one point, and I bought some official Hellblade badges from it. I have no idea where I put them, but they were pretty cool, featuring symbols from the game. You might find these cropping up on eBay every now and again, so keep an eye out if you want to nab those. 

You can also get 3D-printed Senua statues on Etsy and other items, but those are totally unofficial. I also stumbled across a Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice 2 steelbook, but as cool as it looks, it’s also completely unlicensed. 

So, when it comes to all the pre-order bonuses & editions for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice 2, there’s only the standard digital edition of the game and no pre-order bonuses.

Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice 2 releases on May 21 on PC and Xbox.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Best Ways to Earn VC in NBA 2K24
From completing your dailies to spending your money on the game's battle pass, here are the best ways to earn VC in NBA 2K24.
Read Article All Pre-Order Bonuses & Editions for SPYxANYA: Operation Memories
SPYxANYA: Operation Memories, with Anya and her family sitting down by a tree, Anya with a camera.
Read Article Coin Master: Daily Free Spins & Coin Links (May 2024)
Promo image for Coin Master.
Related Content
Read Article Best Ways to Earn VC in NBA 2K24
From completing your dailies to spending your money on the game's battle pass, here are the best ways to earn VC in NBA 2K24.
Read Article All Pre-Order Bonuses & Editions for SPYxANYA: Operation Memories
SPYxANYA: Operation Memories, with Anya and her family sitting down by a tree, Anya with a camera.
Read Article Coin Master: Daily Free Spins & Coin Links (May 2024)
Promo image for Coin Master.
Author
Chris McMullen
Chris McMullen is a freelance contributor at The Escapist and has been with the site since 2020. He returned to writing about games following several career changes, with his most recent stint lasting five-plus years. He hopes that, through his writing work, he settles the karmic debt he incurred by persuading his parents to buy a Mega CD. Outside of The Escapist, Chris covers news and more for GameSpew. He's also been published at such sites as VG247, Space, and more. His tastes run to horror, the post-apocalyptic, and beyond, though he'll tackle most things that aren't exclusively sports-based. At Escapist, he's covered such games as Infinite Craft, Lies of P, Starfield, and numerous other major titles.