First lesson: Bethesda knows how to put on a show.
Bethesda was the first publisher to show their wares ahead of the 2015 Electronic Entertainment Expo, and it’s safe to say they brought their A. As promised, we were provided a look at gameplay in Doom. A new Dishonored was revealed while The Elder Scrolls will have a digital card game based on it.
And who could forget the nearly 30 minute look at Fallout 4? Not this guy.
Here’s a handy list of the biggest stories from the conference:
- The First Fallout 4 Details Revealed
- Dishonored 2 Debut Trailer and Image Gallery
- New Doom Gameplay Footage Is Bloody And Grim
- Fallout Shelter Available for iOS: Trailer and Image Gallery
- Bethesda Announces New Digital Platform Bethesda.net
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends is Bethesda’s Answer to Hearthstone