What is your favorite kind of hat?
Ball Cap- It covers my head and keeps the sun out of my eyes, That's all I need.
5.5% (15)
5.5% (15)
Cabby Hat- Because, let's be honest, golfers and cab drivers are so stylish.
1.5% (4)
1.5% (4)
Fedora/Trilby - I like looking like a gangster/ Yahtzee.
41.2% (112)
41.2% (112)
Beret - Because I want everybody to know how artsy I am/ I serve a branch of armed forces that wears one.
2.2% (6)
2.2% (6)
Beanie/Ski Mask - Because my head is cold or I'm about to rob the hell out a bank.
12.1% (33)
12.1% (33)
Cowboy Hat/Akubra- Because it keeps the sun out of my eyes and off the back of my neck. Twice the hat for the same money.
3.3% (9)
3.3% (9)
Top Hat - Because when I stepped out of my Victorian time machine I broke the tesla coil and became trapped in this time.
15.1% (41)
15.1% (41)
Other: Specify Hat and Reason
16.5% (45)
16.5% (45)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: What is your favorite kind of hat?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

What ho, brethren, it seems that vagabond Yahtzee's chaps out number us. I've asked my butler to fetch me my hunting rifle so once I've checked the barrel for obstructions and cleaned as necessary, measured and added the powder and double checkedthe flint it's off to battle
Tophats forever!

The dictator hat in olive drab is a personal favorite.

Makes me feel all hipster.

-m

Toque definitely, mine is very reminiscient of a certain hero of canton...

I usually wear a beanie, but I love my trilby the most.
I only wish there was more occassions to wear it...

No one underestimate the stylishness of a top hat. Very few can pull it off. Luckily, I can.

You know I have this hat... it's just a grey winter hat that looks pretty cool...
also got a red star on it.
It also has a name, "Bolshi".
and that's about it.

:3

MattZero:
EDIT: Seriously out of 200+ views nobody picked the beret? Is nobody a fan of both The Escapist and Free-form Jazz?

I just did, but that's because my beret is from special forces of the Swedish Armed Forces, not any art preferences. It's simply smashing with my on-leave uniform, and it shows what I have accomplished to a certain degree. The right headgear can show what kind of a person you are, so choose wisely, men and women. *salutes*

Fedora or trilby. I can't wait to get one.

Bowlers and Fedora. Nuff said.
ASDASJO

Higurashi:

MattZero:
EDIT: Seriously out of 200+ views nobody picked the beret? Is nobody a fan of both The Escapist and Free-form Jazz?

I just did, but that's because my beret is from special forces of the Swedish Armed Forces, not any art preferences. It's simply smashing with my on-leave uniform, and it shows what I have accomplished to a certain degree. The right headgear can show what kind of a person you are, so choose wisely, men and women. *salutes*

Excellent point. I will change the option as the beret is the choice of head gear for several nations most kick ass armed forces.

Bah, I can't wear hats at all. My head is too huge.

But I do own a trilby style bush hat, s'all rainguarded and water-proofed.

My nice warm rabbit fur russian trooper hat.

I vary between a Trilby and a Flat-cap... currently I'm rocking the trilby as my flat-cap has gone awol.

Of course, I chose the good ol' top hat!

No one has chosen the beret! Hah, of course not.
I'd imagine only my grandma wearing one....wait, she does.

I picked a fedora. It's, in my opinion, undeniably the most awesome hat style.

If not a hood, a "Go to Hell Hat"

Heres a couple pics.

P.S. thats what my parents call them, not sure if it has a different name, and no its not a baret

My vote goes to these

Snowalker:

Heres a couple pics.

SNIP

P.S. thats what my parents call them, not sure if it has a different name, and no its not a baret

Is the brim stiff and worn forward over the eyes? If it is then it might be considered a cabby hat.

fedora, but not in a gangster and ESPECIALLY not in yathzee kind of way.

i wear them all the time.

MattZero:

Snowalker:

Heres a couple pics.

SNIP

Is the brim stiff and worn forward over the eyes? If it is then it might be considered a cabby hat.

Oh, yes it is, sorry, I don't live in big cities, so, yeah. The nearest golf course is in the next two towns over. I guess that might be why my parents call it a go to hell hat, gotta be rich to wear one, he he.

I wear a Fedora where ever I go, not to copy Yahtzee, not to look Gangster, but just to look plain awesome because I look awesome in a Fedora.

God kill me if I am lying.

Boston Red Sox cap. FTW

BloodyThoughts:
I wear a Fedora where ever I go, not to copy Yahtzee, not to look Gangster, but just to look plain awesome because I look awesome in a Fedora.

Judging by your avatar, you're lying.

BloodyThoughts:

Well it's notable that wearing a fedora makes you look like a gangster circa 1930-1940 not so much in these days.

I have an enormus hunting hat that keeps me very warm, and is stylish. I don't actually hunt though.

My awesome Cabby Hat (though I call it a driving cap) is my favorite style of hat. Oddly enough, it seems only my friend and I are the only straight people I've seen around here wearing them (only applicable if under 18.)

Fedora, but not for the reason given. It goes so very well with whips...

Snowalker:

BloodyThoughts:

Judging by your avatar, you're lying.

You know, my avatar would probably look awesomer if the figure in it has a fedora on.

MattZero:

BloodyThoughts:

Well it's notable that wearing a fedora makes you look like a gangster circa 1930-1940 not so much in these days.

Damn you and your logic! But still, I don't wear to look like a gangster, I wear it because it attract chicks just looks good on me, even if nobody else thinks so, I will still wear it!

berserker119:
Boston Red Sox cap. FTW

A red sox fedora would make it more win.

Apollo959:

berserker119:
Boston Red Sox cap. FTW

A red sox fedora would make it more win.

YES! THIS TO!

Someone make one NOW!

Panama Hat.

It's like the South American fedora.

Fedoras all the way.

I like two hats.

One is the classic army "Visor Cap", which is not only extremely comfortable and of extremely high quality, but also protects the eyes from the scorching sun and looks very spiffy, not to mention the slight air of authority it gives a person. Plus, since I'm a reservist, I have a very nice pair of visor caps for parades that I must wear.

The second is the army fatigue cap. Very comfortable, stylish and simple, it's also nearly indestructible by normal means and I would happily wear one every day for the rest of my life.

Fedoras are stylish and awesome, but they're not as practical, so they're in third place. Top hats are good as well. Ushankas and fur hats are good for the winter, but still not that good for general use.

I'm also not a hat wearer. I will occasionally wear a beanie in winter since it help retain a lot of body heat.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked