The scary thread

Pages PREV 1 . . . 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 . . . 47 NEXT

Rhymenoceros:
Here is my feeble attempt

It's rubbish but it's the best I could come up with.

It looks like an another creepy pasta I posted. But this is better. Good job.

Well, i have now read through the entire Thread in about..3 or 4 Days now, so here are my contributions. These are 100% Real and i have experienced them.

The Hole:

When i was, about 13 or so i went to a nearby Park with a few Friends, various Ages, my closest Friend who was the same age as i was, two Girls about the same Age and two younger Friends who lived at the same House, both younger though. So we went to the Park, being "good" Kids so to speak and found a Hole in one Area a bit removed from the usual Walkways. It wasnt exactly a Hole in the Ground, and wasnt large either, it was more like a small cavern inside a Rock, you could see the Stone around it and it was like a "Hobbit House", just with no door and it was far smaller a entrance, so yeah it was basicly a small Hill you could stand atop on without noticing anything.

The Hole was about 50 cm in Diameter, not very large but large enough a single Person could go through by first moving their Legs through for the Ground and then following with the rest of the Body. Inside it was pitch black, no Light anywhere, was just a little odd Cave of sorts, just that the Ground was dirt, and slightly rocky, but smooth enough, so there werent any protruding stones or rocks or anything. There were however Holes, about the depth of a "Comic Trap", enough for one person to fall in but still get out of the Hole again, and they were hidden under rather sturdy and somewhat recently moved plates of thick wood. The Walls, at the Entrance were more like a cave, though the further in we got and the better our Eyes got accustomed to the dark the more we could make it. The Walls deeper inside, about 10 Meters from the entrance were rather oddly shaped, not creepy but rather smooth yet decorative, as if someone took their time to carve them into shapes. Within the "Main Room" which was circular were slight protrustions from the walls, which seemed to split into about 5 or 6 directions further in, though we didnt investigate. Whatever it actually was, we couldnt really see much so we went back home and got some flashlights to at least see better and went back. We made more certain of the surrounding Area but didnt stay long, for whatever reason, each of us felt that strong urge to leave, this unspoken message of "You shouldnt be here".

Now that im older i think it was a Cellar, i live in Germany, and i figured that Part may have been where a House once stood, either destroyed by bombings during WW2 or just demolished and what we found was simply the Cellar of the Building left intact and just overgrown on the Outside. What i cant explain is still how the Cave was so nicely hidden yet so obvious, and especially, why it was there at all. Neither can i explain why i felt that Dread at the Time and why, despite growing older i never went back there to take another look.

The Sound:

I was about 6 or 7, very young at least, it was Night and dark outside obviously. To explain better, i was at my Grandparents, they lived on the Land in their own House. So it was night, i was tucked into Bed while my Mom and my Grandparents continued to watch more TV. I couldnt sleep, i just stared at the Ceiling. The Light was still on at the Time, and i will explain why later. I could still hear the Words outside when my Mom or my Grandparents spoke while watching TV, until i heard a very loud Noise, like as if you moved a wooden Wardrobe, filled with Stones or made very heavy over the Floor. It was very loud anyway and i wasnt exactly scared but more creeped out by it. So i just stared at the Spot i thought i heard the Noise from for a while, then went out of Bed and asked my Grandparents and my Mom if they had heard anything, considering someone must have heard it besides me, even over a TV and idle talk, but they didnt. I shrugged it off, still feeling creeped out and went back to bed and slept. Till today i have no explaination to it, nothing jumped at me or anything, it was just that loud Noise once and it never occured again at all.

And the Reason the Light was left on was because, not that i was afraid of the Dark, i was afraid of that singular Room in the Dark, i could sleep anywhere, at home, in another Room, didnt matter, even if the Light was out, i just couldnt sleep in the Bedroom without Light. Dont exactly know why, but the last Time i was there, it was after my Grandpa had already passed away, i was i think 15 or 16, i was still leaving the Light on in that Room.

Edit: have one more actually.

The Clock/Mirror:

I was extremely young, somewhere between 3 and 5 back then. For whatever Reason i slept with my Mom in her Bed and she had those huge Clock or Mirror on the Wall, it wasnt scary directly, it was just made of plastic, looking sorta like a Rose and had a somewhat reflective anyway, i dont exactly remember if it was a Mirror or a Clock. But at some Nights for whatever Reason, i could see something reflected in them, a Dinosaur, or something else which was rather scary for me at the Time anyways. I would make my Mom and always tell her that the Clock/Mirror was scaring me and she'd raise her Hand or her Fist and it would stop. I went back to sleep and actually never bothered about it for some Reason, as if it was normal. That went on to happen at other Times as well, but not regularly, more random. When i got older, or seemingly more used to it and such, i just held my own Fist up to it, as if scaring it and it stopped and i just went back to sleep. Years later i told my Mother actually about it and she had no recollection of that ever happening, let alone of me waking her up. Granted i may have dreamed it, but im very certain i wasnt sleeping, that i saw what i saw. Though it never happened with any other Mirror or Clock after that single Time that i had raised my Fist to the one in my Mom's Bedroom.

David_G:

Rhymenoceros:
Here is my feeble attempt

It's rubbish but it's the best I could come up with.

It looks like an another creepy pasta I posted. But this is better. Good job.

Thanks for the compliment but I hadn't realised a similar one had been posted. Sorry.

My reaction to pretty much everything in this thread

I love reading the stories, but a lot of the pictures creep me the fuck out.

ThaBenMan:

Where did you get that gif? what's the context that made him do that?
Did he see the dog with teeth?

Rhymenoceros:

ThaBenMan:

Where did you get that gif? what's the context that made him do that?
Did he see the dog with teeth?

I'm not actually sure where it's from (well, except the Colbert Report, obviously) - I stole it from another Escapist's post somewhere, can't remember where exactly, unfortunately. If you quote me or whatever, you'll be able to see the photobucket address for it.

Bumping with stories since Haloween is closing in.

I also read about an another version of this story:

It's "Nah, this one is a classic. Silly, but a classic. I still like the version where the dog barks from outside while she's still got her hand down getting licked, though. Leaves on a slightly more horrifying note." It seems more scary than this one and if someone can find it, it will be appreciated. kthxbai

David_G:
I still like the version where the dog barks from outside while she's still got her hand down getting licked, though. Leaves on a slightly more horrifying note." It seems more scary than this one and if someone can find it, it will be appreciated. kthxbai

I know the one you mean but I can't seem to find it either.

I'll post it if I ever do find it

Rhymenoceros:

David_G:
I still like the version where the dog barks from outside while she's still got her hand down getting licked, though. Leaves on a slightly more horrifying note." It seems more scary than this one and if someone can find it, it will be appreciated. kthxbai

Yeah, that's all I'm asking. Also, good job on remembering to bump this being less than a week away from Haloween. We have to keep this thread alive at least until then.

Mr.Mattress:
Here, Here is my attempt. Sorry if it is too long:

It may or may not suck. I hope you enjoy it.

FUUUUCK. That was really good, and I shall never sleep again.

David_G:

Rhymenoceros:

David_G:

Yeah, that's all I'm asking. Also, good job on remembering to bump this being less than a week away from Haloween. We have to keep this thread alive at least until then.

Thanks. I remembered it and was like: "Hmm. Wonder if anything's been posted, probably not, better bump it again!"

David_G:
We have to keep this thread alive at least until then.

So any chance you'll be dropping off another parcel full of Creepypasta goodies? I've read through the entire thread now, but I'm still looking for more. (The Creepypasta website is ridiculously unnavigable to me.) You certainly seem to be the main provider of all things dark and scary here, after all.

The Shade:

David_G:

So any chance you'll be dropping off another parcel full of Creepypasta goodies? I've read through the entire thread now, but I'm still looking for more. (The Creepypasta website is ridiculously unnavigable to me.) You certainly seem to be the main provider of all things dark and scary here, after all.

Maybe, but the internet seems to be running low on creepypasta, I can't find any new ones.

David_G:

The Shade:

David_G:

Maybe, but the internet seems to be running low on creepypasta, I can't find any new ones.

Well are there any other websites for you to find a cornacopia (I have no idea how that is spelt) of horror stories for us?

Rhymenoceros:

David_G:

The Shade:

David_G:

Well are there any other websites for you to find a cornacopia (I have no idea how that is spelt) of horror stories for us?

There's a risk of me sounding stupid, but what's a cornacopia (maybe cornucopia)?
Yes, I did try googling it, but what I found doesn't seem to fit in the context of your sentence.

Mestraal:
Kinda long so in the spoiler box she goes. This story is entirely true, by the way. I find myself feeling unnerved by the memory even as I write it.

Something similar happened to me. It got so bad that I actually told my local priest (I was 13 at the time and it was the first time I had even stepped in to that church). He came to me house one night with to volunteers from the church and a cross and some holy water. He said that our house had a poltergeist... And that its energies were consentrated in the front room, which is where all the weird stff happened.

When the priests went in there they started praying and blessing the room. After about 5 minutes everything in the room starting swinging and things flew off the fucking walls. Scariest thing ever, but after about a minute of this shit everything fell still. Since then nothing wierd had happened but if you don't take care of it, eventually the activity will get worse until it starts talking to you, or even touching you. Thats if its a poltergeist anyways... And I know this sounds like bullshit but I remember what I saw and I still remember very clearly all the weird shit that happened. "shudders"

Well, whatever cornacopia means, I found some new stories, but these aren't creepy pasta, just scary stories I found by googling "Scary Stories"

David_G:

Rhymenoceros:

David_G:

The Shade:

David_G:

There's a risk of me sounding stupid, but what's a cornacopia (maybe cornucopia)?
Yes, I did try googling it, but what I found doesn't seem to fit in the context of your sentence.

Hmm. Well I don't know if it's the proper term but I use it in the context of a large range or a lot of stuff.
Kind of
whatever

It's late in the evening, and a surgeon is just getting off his shift. A woman is in the elevator when he gets on, and they make light conversation on the ride down. At the lobby the doors open, and a woman in a hospital gown steps forward to enter the elevator. Horrified, the doctor punches the button to close the doors and sends the car back up again. The other woman is startled and angered by his seeming rudeness, until the surgeon explains:

"I operated on her earlier today; she died on the table. That red wristband meant she was to be taken to the morgue."

The woman smiles and holds up her arm.

"Red wristband? Oh, you mean like mine?"

Mcupobob:
Been snoping around form more scares found a awesome youtube channel.

enjoy and shit a brick.

Pics or it didnt happen. But seriously, there would be footage of such a show still around. There also would have been an investigation into th room/set. Still creepy and un tho.

luckycharms8282:

Mcupobob:

enjoy and shit a brick.

Pics or it didnt happen. But seriously, there would be footage of such a show still around. There also would have been an investigation into th room/set. Still creepy and un tho.

You do realise that none of these are real, right? (hopefully)
There would have been investigations into all of these had they actually happened and also: none of them could happen.

Rhymenoceros:

luckycharms8282:

Mcupobob:

enjoy and shit a brick.

You do realise that none of these are real, right? (hopefully)
There would have been investigations into all of these had they actually happened and also: none of them could happen.

Well, except from the stories people tell and claim that they experienced them first hand.

AAAAAAAAAAAaaa! [scared]

Mcupobob:
Haven't seen one of these in awhile, for those of you who don't wish to sleep and want a constant chill down your spine then you've found the right thread.

Post up scary stories/pics/ or videos or make one.

I'll start off us off by horrifing you with the slender man

I told those guys before, that there couldnt have been a mentioning of cotton in the German text before 18Th century. Plus the name "DŁnneman(n)" would have been much better than this version. Well i gues it works for most.

-Drifter-:
How about some Marble Hornets?

Ah, I love this series.

Damn ninja'd yeah i love those, stumbled over it one night a few weeks ago, i was watching, looking for more information, watching again. Damn one night lost ;)

David_G:

Whoa. That was really good. Not scary or anything, but a darn good read. Thanks for posting it.

(Incidentally, that story reminds me of the Krogan and Geth from Mass Effect.)

Have to get this going again right before hallow's end

Mcupobob:

I'll start off us off by horrifing you with the slender man

So... What exactly is the Fear of Slender Man?

hm... There's only three things i fear in the world

Spiders (almost died from one of these bitch's bites when i was five)

Pennywise (I dont care if everything floats down there, I know what you did in Derry!)

Death (its unknown)
(and kills the innocence of many)

I wanted to thank all the posters of this thread for these wonderful stories. I just worked my way through all of them and am getting ready to get some night's sleep. However; I don't think I will sleep very soundly.

A-D.:
*snip*

I first thought the capital letters were a style choice, but when you mentioned you were from Germany, it became clear why that was. I just found it funny.

And to contribute, an experience of my own:
One night, I dreamt of being stalked by something. Together with a group of people,
wWe would seek shelter in an abandonded cabin, somewhere in the woods. Every window or door would be baricaded, because we knew the thing was after us. We would hear it, walking outside the building, testing the windows, probing the locks. Then a certain thought would hit me: we had forgotten to barricade the window in the back! By then, it would be to late. The white, gaunt humanoid thing would have found the window. Slowly it would go through the window, it's long, nimble clawlike fingers first, later revealing it's hateful face.
It would be too late to save that particular dream self, so in my sleep I would restart the dream. Beginning the dream anew, with my knowledge of the past dream. So I would pay extra attention to that one window we didn't board up in my last dream. But in focusing on one particular window I would forget another. So the thing would enter the building once more, prompting me to restart the dream. This dream cycle would go on for 6 dreams or so.
3 or 4 nights later, I lay in my bed, thinking of that dream and that disturbing creature. When suddenly I heard something moving about on the balcony bordering my bedroom. Hesistantly, as soft as I could, I walked to the kitchen to take a peek on the balcony. I still heard something moving, scratching on the balcony. I battled my fear and looked through the kitchen door.

I saw a cat, disturbed by my intrusion of it's pillaging of a garbage bag I had left on the balcony. After that, I slept quite well.

Found yet another creepy thing to show off.

come-on people you can do better then that im goin for a record of sleeplessness

http://www.devilstrampingground.com/

I found these three stories the scariest:

-Devil's Tramping Ground
-Maco Lights
-The Banshee

Had a hard time sleeping for a few days after the banshee one. Ever since I don't like going outside at night alone...Brr.

Gunjack65:
[quote="S.R.S." post="18.211546.7157284"]Go to ED and search creepy pasta.

So I didn't have sound on, so I'm not sure if that would change anything. Also it's 6:40 and the sun is up...and my lights are on...and my tv is on...but I still felt like I was about to have a heart attack when that popped up.

Happy haloween!

For this scare i only need mere letters, are your ready, are you sure you can handle this, ok, here we go, BARBARA STREISAND

Mcupobob:

Two more creepypasta stories for you guys.

As soon as I saw West Philadelphia I saw that coming.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 . . . 47 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked