Woman Breast-Feeds Dog. - Loses Nipple.

Pages PREV 1 2

The_root_of_all_evil:

Spot1990:
Actually, a vet said it's harmless and an anthropologist said it's not unheard of. Might be why no one here brought it up. Also she plans on weening the dog off in six weeks.

Yeah, we'll see how well that goes...
And there's a reason that lactose-free milk is kept out of cat's diets.

Kept out of cats' diets? The majority of cats are lactose intolerant...

Adult cats don't need milk at all, and shouldn't be given in large quantities even to cats who aren't intolerant. Should be a treat only.

I really don't see what you guys are so grossed out about. Breast feeding isn't something sexual, and different species giving breastfeeding to one-another isn't that uncommon either. She had milk, didn't want to waste it and she had a young pup. Yeah it's not the connection I would make, but I can see where she is coming from.
What's more it strengthens the pack-mentality the dog will have, this can be a very good thing as long as the dog is taught the he always will be the lowest in the pack. Not grossed out at all, don't see anything wrong with it, wish her all the best with her child and her dog.

Well considering some of the borderline fucked-up things people do these days, I would say that breastfeeding one's dog is actually quite tame.

Stasisesque:

Kept out of cats' diets? The majority of cats are lactose intolerant...

Bleurgh....need more coffee...that's what I was going for.

Reminds me of the Ricky Gervais bit from his live show where a neighbour brings him round a rice pudding made out of her breast milk, that ' if she comes around here again I'm gonna make her a spunk sandwich and see how she likes it'.

As someone else said tho, would it be ok if she expressed it into a bowl and put it on the floor for the dog? We get cow milk pumped into bottles then we drink it, after all.

Yeah, it's kinda weird, but... gotta wonder is it just what we're used to?

syrus27:
Ok, so I made the nipple bit up

you crafty bastard.

at least its better than that other dog thread we had yesterday.

This is the most disturbing thing I've heard this year so far...
I'm disappointed that she didn't lose a nipple, always love hearing about people getting their up comings when it's totally deserved.

Choppaduel:

syrus27:

you crafty bastard.

What was the other dog thread?

Edit: Sorry, double post.

Ran.Dom:
Yes, that is all kinds of fucked up right?
But where exactly do you think your milk comes from hmmm?

Ill give you a hint.

Hell, I will give you another hint.

Yeah. Enjoy your morning cereal ya filthy cow suckers. xD

This post sums up my entire view of this topic.

I was brought here under false pretences >:(

but that is very funny indeed

Sounds like the beginning of a bad hentai...

What? You were all thinking the same thing.

I'm not really that grossed out by this. It's odd, indeed, but it seems harmless to me. Just hope it doesn't have the opposite effect and makes the dog jealous/angry at the baby for getting that delicious milk he craves so much.

Also... Why OP?! The lost nipple story would've been so much more awesome!

...I have nothing to say but, wow, just...WOW.

[Cold-Shoulder]:

Choppaduel:

syrus27:

you crafty bastard.

What was the other dog thread?

you don't want know... probably.

Pandaman1911:
Well considering some of the borderline fucked-up things people do these days, I would say that breastfeeding one's dog is actually quite tame.

That's Modern Society, can't wait till the future ;)

huh.

Honestly after I read that artical(which was before I even started to read the forum and jank) "huh." was the only thing that came out of my mouth, and just sat in my chair for about ten minutes, my mind blank.

In fact I wish this post just had the word "huh." but I don't want to aggravate the moderators.

syrus27:

You lose 15 internets for lying!
BTW: that is still messed up, for me at least.

Is there a vid or a pic of it somewhere?......

Wow.... just when you think you've seen it all something like this pops up.

YELLOW JOURNALISM! SENSATIONALISM! OP I am disappoint.

As for the chick, well it's certainly odd and I doubt it will cause the to protect the child (rather it'll just want it's feeding time...), but whatever I don't see anything wrong with it. She's fine with it, the dog seems happy enough, whatever this is just some oddity.

The_root_of_all_evil:

Spot1990:
Actually, a vet said it's harmless and an anthropologist said it's not unheard of. Might be why no one here brought it up. Also she plans on weening the dog off in six weeks.

Yeah, we'll see how well that goes...
And there's a reason that lactose-free milk is kept out of cat's diets.

I'm more worried about the effect this will have on the dog's behavior. Leg humping is bad enough, now what's gunna happen when he gets THIRSTY? 0-0

It makes me sad that people are more willing to feed their Amimals better than their children, Formula sucks.
(I know she said baby stopped feeding off the breast, but they don't just *stop*)

VaudevillianVeteran:
...What? Why? Surely she could've done something else apart from giving it to the household pets?

Hey, nice pic-where'd ya get it? ;p

And here is the baby after finding out the dog has stolen his feeding place:

Eh, I don't have an issue with it... and I don't even drink milk (it's soy juice, dammit! ...or sometimes almond juice).

DAMN YOU TITLE YOU FOOLED ME AGAIN
on a different note, who cares

i mean, if she wants to breastfeed her dog, cat, anything its her right

it is weird but not in the "WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HUMANITY" weird

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked