How will you die

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Preferably naked & screaming.... Under an avalanche of sexy naked women, I just want to give everyone something to talk about for a few years & hopefully it'll make the news.

How I think I'll actually die? Or how I want to die?

I would like to die around the age of thirty, after at least eight years of being a semi-successful author for a dark/comedy novel series about horrors that cannot be unseen. I wouldn't be praised or have many adoring fans, but I would have a cult following who were obsessed with my books. At least one stalker, and I would like to be killed by said stalker after at least five years into a deep relationship with them. That is the perfect way to die, for me.

I think I'll actually die from stress and all the pressure I'm putting on my internal organs and spine because of the way I sit.

My saga will be ended inconclusively, after casper the friendly ghost tell s me he buitl robots that kill everything to stop robots from killing everything, and I either have to shoot at a box or vaporise myself to possibly save the galaxy but not really one way or the other.

ManThatYouFear:

Melanie McGreevey:
stealing from another board i go to.

How do you think you will meet your end on this world?

me? Hate crime

*looks at title*
*looks at avatar*

..*double checks the website*

what the fuck..

to be fair on topic, probably killed by my kids for my house because they cant buy one there selves due to bullshit prices.

uh what? what are you trying to say?

some sort of illness with my track record

i just hop i live as long as my grandmom shes 90 and still quite active

Matthew94:

Melanie McGreevey:

Matthew94:

That's not a positive outlook on life, I might kill you for no reason just to prove you wrong. :D

For me, probably cancer or some degenerative disease. :(

just going by history and percentages

What do you mean?

http://www.liminalis.de/2009_03/TMM/tmm-englisch/Liminalis-2009-TMM-report2008-2009-en.pdf

1 transperson dies every 3 days.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_in_this_world_are_transgender

This person, using the figures available estimates there are at least 18,000,000 trans people worldwide.

It doesn't seem statistically likely that you will die from a hate crime.

1 every three days, 18 million trans people That we known of, it's widely known not all of us are public about it)... as opposed to the general public of what is it now? 7 billion? I know what i see on the news, and read on the new sites... people HATE us. I think it's a reasonable conclusion.

Melanie McGreevey:

Matthew94:

Melanie McGreevey:

just going by history and percentages

What do you mean?

http://www.liminalis.de/2009_03/TMM/tmm-englisch/Liminalis-2009-TMM-report2008-2009-en.pdf

This person, using the figures available estimates there are at least 18,000,000 trans people worldwide.

1 every three days, 18 million trans people That we known of, it's widely known not all of us are public about it)... as opposed to the general public of what is it now? 7 billion? I know what i see on the news, and read on the new sites... people HATE us. I think it's a reasonable conclusion.

Yep, that's it. You know what 7 billion people are thinking, yep.

Statistically speaking you are more likely to die from obesity, stop with the persecution complex.

Matthew94:

Melanie McGreevey:

Matthew94:

What do you mean?

Statistically speaking you are more likely to die from obesity, stop with the persecution complex.

good god relax man! sheesh! lighten up

i wasnt saying 7 billion people hate me, i was comparing the stats of 1/3days as opposed to the death rate of non lgbt people.

Melanie McGreevey:

Matthew94:

Melanie McGreevey:

i wasnt saying 7 billion people hate me, i was comparing the stats of 1/3days as opposed to the death rate of non lgbt people.

That's the thing, you can't prove that.

You can say "no one has died because they weren't transsexual" but I can assure you a hell of a lot more people die due to race, religion or place of birth.

Matthew94:

Melanie McGreevey:

Matthew94:

That's the thing, you can't prove that.

You can say "no one has died because they weren't transsexual" but I can assure you a hell of a lot more people die due to race, religion or place of birth.

not at all what i was saying... /sigh... i give up.

gotta run anyway, headed to Reno to see Shinedown in concert!!

have fun Escapists!

i wont ever die! i shall live foreveeeeeeeeeee

Heart attack or better getting my throat slip by a chimpanzee.

or if this world is generous enough death by snuu snuu.

My hope? Terminal illness that I can see coming from, lets say at least a month away, culminating in skydiving and not pulling the chute.

Reality? Probably heart attack.

Ideally, probably a firing squad, after I've made a stand against a corrupt government.

Or, dieing while having sex with a bear. I've not got a fetish or anything, I just want this epitaph, "At least I fucked a bear".

Realistically, suicide I guess? I've come close before.

I'll more than likely end up committing suicide one day.

Suicide, hopefully. When I'm old, smelly and useless, I hope I'll have enough guts to pull the plug on myself. That's the plan, anyway. Somewhere where people won't see. A quiet place, maybe. Guess I'll have enough time to think about it when I'm older. Not thinking of doing it anytime soon, by the way.

Otherwise? Old age. If I don't kill myself, I'll go for the other extreme and cling to life as long as I can. See how much I can squeeze out. It'll be interesting to see how the lights turn off, I guess.

I am going to say piss drunk in bed and having sex with a hooker at the time.

Kaleion:
Well it's probable, that it's an accident since I tend to be both clumsy and careless, so no one would be surprised if I died in any form of accident, other than that it's highly probable that I'll get in trouble with some drug dealers or other criminals since I have a short temper and criminals piss me off, besides it wouldn't be the first time I'd punch a drug dealer in the face, so yeah it wouldn't be too unlikely for me to get killed by one of those guys.

This is possibly the longest sentence I've ever seen. Really.

OT: I'd probably die due to a top hat-related injury. Those things are dangerous.

the 3 most possible causes for me are:
1. falling asleep at the wheel and crashing my work van.
2. heart related issues due to my poor diet and lack of excersize.
3. lung cancer from my smoking habit.

I can only hope that its number 1.

I die from exhaustion after a two day rant to all the TDs (Irish MPs) whom I've kidnapped for this purpose.

Alternatively something involving explosions and/or Cillian Murphy

Dimitriov:
I SHALL DIE WITH A SWORD IN MY HAND!

But seriously I would like to die in glorious combat... ideally with proper weapons (as opposed to getting shot from like 100 yards away).

Sadly I haven't figured out how to pull this off in our lame, modern world.

Anyway... ONWARD, TO VALHALLA!

Invent Klingons. Then invent and master the use of a Bat'leth. Glorious death = Accomplished.

OT: Honestly? Alzheimer's, Cancer, heart disease, stroke, etc. etc. because my family basically is the history of deadly diseases.

Less realistic ways would be a volcano eruption, death by raccoon, being overrun by spider overlords, tornadoes, death by heavy blunt objects such as game consoles or laptops, a car driving through the apartment I live in, disintegrated by phaser or disruptor blast, abducted by Goa'uld, or brain hemorrhage from discovering that all of the silly science fiction television shows come true in the distant future.

On that note, science has always been my worst school-related real-world subject and it still always bugs me that science-fiction shows have a complete disregard for the lack of friction in space. "We've lost our engines, we're not moving!" That's not how it works. If your engines were shot out while your ship was moving at 5 meters per second (hypothetical situation entirely, obviously), your ship would continue moving in that direction at 5 meters per second. It would not slow down unless an outside force acted against it.

Alone. Like everyone else.

Considering 1-in-3 deaths are from some form of heart disease or another, I'm gonna say..... Fighting super mutants.

In the words of a good mate.

I bet your death is going to be underwhelming.

You'll be dead and I'll say to someone 'Jonny died last week'. And they'll say 'oh man, howd it happen? Did he jump out of a helicopter? Moon a crazed gunman? Kick a lion?'. And it ud just be like 'nah, fell off a bench.'

I'm the type of person that you'd expect to die doing something stupid, so I'll end up dying a very boring, average death. The universe is cruel that way.

I die the moment my incredible luck runs out, when it does I die in some stupid accident. I do something stupid and possibly letal every few minutes or so, but it always works out for I'm the luckiest guy in the world. (Pretty sure I could win a lottery if I wanted to).

if I continue now
heart failure due to high cholesterol in my early 80,s

if I exercise more
simply my body crapping out on me in my mid 80,s (assuming the male maximum age is still around 80 in the late 2000,s)

ideally
when I want to in my late 90,s

scrap that this:

Mr Fixit:
Preferably naked & screaming.... Under an avalanche of sexy naked women, I just want to give everyone something to talk about for a few years & hopefully it'll make the news.

A bullet will probably take my life.

Orange juice accident.

Probally something involving a motorbike, beer, women and preceded by "Watch this!"

Cancer! Because it runs in the family, and apparently just about everything I do is carcinogenic in one way or another.
Then again having said that, I'm very unobservant... maybe I'll just fall off something very tall

Getting hit by a gigantic meteor that blows up the world while I, at the same time, detonates a gigantic hydrogen bomb as the fury of Thor himself punches me in the face for writing something as stupid as this...

Or maybe just a car...

127 years old, in mid-orgasm. If it doesn't happen when I'm 127, I'll have to wait until I'm 254 to try again.

I don't know for certain. But I'm certain it will be hilarious and unfortunate and will make the Coroner go "WTF?"

Snip

I don't plan on dying. ;)

I'd be mighty disappointed to die by a stroke/heart attack/cancer/brain haemorrhage at anything under 90. While they could be relatively less painful than other means, well I can't really explain it. They seem to be the more anticlimactic deaths and while I have no problem with a quiet death its just a bit like... hmmm... it's like if Death turned cheat-mode on to get you. being an atheist I'd much rather make a case for living than for dying, I want to go having made a positive impact on the lives and well-being of those still around.

If rejuvenation/immortality isn't found I'll settle for an old age death, but I'll do a lot to cling onto life without becoming a waste of resources.

Purely speculative though, if we're talking about dying at a younger age, I see myself getting killed saving others. I'm not military or anything (at least, not yet) but it's something I can see myself doing.

EDIT: Damn, post 599. This would've been a nice thread to get my 600th milestone in, though I'm not going to second-post nonsense here just to ping it :D

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked