Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Girl With One Eye:
Regretting this already (>.<)

I see you have 2 eyes.

Explain this contradiction.

Matthew94:

I see you have 2 eyes.

Explain this contradiction.

The other one grew back after I made my username?

Girl With One Eye:

You just single handedly disproved my theory that everyone on this site with an anime girl (non-Sailor Moon related) avatar is a man. Time to go back to the lab and run some more tests D:<

Boone:
Since I am new here I might as well.

You should totally use that picture from now on whenever someone above you posts something that you are disappointed in :P

Not even sure if I did it right...
I did...
You may have to click the link, unless anyone cares to tell me how to set the picture itself into the spoiler?

EDIT: SUCCESS! I can does internet.

Girl With One Eye:

Hehe didn't know you were into cat ears :P

Well, this is the most recent one I have.

Dreiko:

TriGGeR_HaPPy:
Why do I always, always manage to be late to these threads? :P

Anyway, have a pic of me. Almost a year old, but whatever. Playing at an open mic night halfway through last year. ^_^

Your hair looks like Tai's from Digimon! Remarkable!

Haha, I've been told it looks a bit like Wolverine-hair, and on messier days apparently it makes me look like Frank Woodley... I have to admit though, that's the first time I've been told my hair looks like Tai's. Thanks? :P

Boone:
Since I am new here I might as well.

Whey, welcome! Try the cake! Stay out of the basement Hope you enjoy your time here. ^_^

You should totally use that picture from now on whenever someone above you posts something that you are disappointed in :P

HA! I should. That picture was actually an accident while visiting my parents. I had Photobooth open to take a shot and clicked the self timer at the same time my younger brother said someone really stupid to me (probably something about the Bible being 100% true). I'm an aetheist in a family of mostly Christians. I liked the resulting picture so I kept it. Plus the finger by my temple reminded me of Professor X.

Whey, welcome! Try the cake! Stay out of the basement Hope you enjoy your time here. ^_^

Thank you! I've actually been coming to this site for years, but never set up an account. Don't really know why.

Me last November looking like a badass for school, a la myspace bathroom pic.

And then two weekends ago performing at a breast cancer benefit concert with my band, The Long Johns. The embouchure isn't flattering, but it's as recent as I've got.

There are more cute girls on the Escapist than I originally thought...

...LADIES. :P

Boone:

Thank you! I've actually been coming to this site for years, but never set up an account. Don't really know why.

That happened to me when I first started coming here too. Started lurking regularly when ZP first started posting vids, took almost a year before I finally made my account. :D

WhyBotherToTry:
I tried uploading my photo from facebook as I haven't got an account on photobucket and only then realised my mistake in that you would probably need to be friends with that person to be able to see it.
In addition, I have absolutely no idea how to embed photos or spoiler things. Could someone tell me how?
Perhaps later I'll come back and rectify my mistakes...

[*image]IMAGE URL GOES HERE[/image*]

You can also use [*image width=""][/image] with number values in the quotations to change the width, not sure on how to write in height exactly.

Girl With One Eye:

Nekomimi with a ribbon? Isn't that close to lethal levels of cuteness? XD

Me in the Mediterranean last summer.

I don't quite like taking pictures of myself, so I could only find recent pictures of me with other ppl!

So... it's just me hanging out with my best friend at Outback Steakhouse

sry for bad res

TheRealJLars:
Me last November looking like a badass for school, a la myspace bathroom pic.

And then two weekends ago performing at a breast cancer benefit concert with my band, The Long Johns. The embouchure isn't flattering, but it's as recent as I've got.

There are more cute girls on the Escapist than I originally thought...

...LADIES. :P

You know, nothin' is better than a dude in a suit!

(Dear Captcha, stop using the 'The all-new chevy sonic. I get it, no matter how many times I see it. I will never ever buy one.)

And now I realize my ambiguous photo is over a year old...darn.

That's Yours Truly with my N7 Collectors Edition of ME3 in my N7 Armor just after the midnight release.

aaaaaand here's Me as of a couple minutes ago!

Tharwen:
'sup bitches

I'm the chilli. Just chillin'

That wouldn't be Whistler or Blackcomb mountain would it? Because that chairlift looks way too familiar to me.

Quantum Star:

Tharwen:
'sup bitches

I'm the chilli. Just chillin'

That wouldn't be Whistler or Blackcomb mountain would it? Because that chairlift looks way too familiar to me.

Nope, just a little way to the east in Sunshine Village, Banff.

LORD GREN:
Me, It's a little bright, but I'm too lazy to fix it.

The picture was taken in Norway during a three day "training exercise" I did with some friends.

You sir, are awesome.

This is me. I apologize in advance to everyone who turned to stone due to my ugliness.

Rawne1980:
Ahhh why not, i've never plonked myself on one of these photo thingies before.

These are from my wedding so it's me and my missus.

There are two rules I live by:
Always smell milk before you drink it
and Never give a scouser a knife.

:D

My god I'm unphotogenic D:

Just chillin' in the college smoking area with the painted trees and whatnot.

My first time out drinking in a pub. Got dragged along with a few mates and we had a good time. The first picture is taken at about 10 PM that evening. The second one was at 2 AM.

Not bad, definitely going to do it again soon.

(By the way, I think I look AWFUL in photos. In the first one, my cheeks look supernova and in the other one my eyes are pretty derp and drowsy. CURSE YOU, LOW SELF-ESTEEM!)
I'm single too, n' stuff.

i can't get to it right now, but trust me, I'm pretty sexy for an asian kid.

A couple of years ago ^_^

This was taken as part of a photo shoot I did in December for a CD cover... just a demo disc, really...

I had my hair cut shorter afterwards, but I think it's pretty. This one, too -

Oh lord I'm going to regret this so much....

cerealnmuffin:

This is me. I apologize in advance to everyone who turned to stone due to my ugliness.

Not ugly in the slightest.

The one thing that I dislike the most in this thread is poor self esteem. Post your pictures with pride damnit.

I'm Ahri Pikachu. This was taken last Halloween. ^.^

Here is one of me looking incredibly sexy, taken last year.

And if that was too upsettingly hot for you, here's me on St Patrick's Day, a little worse for wear.

A current pic of me taken moments ago after having just come off of a 3 week long animation project with no sleep and a nasty illness. I know I look like absolute shit.

Sorry for the boring webcam quality, I'm not big on traditional photos.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked