Its'a me! (Photo thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Always weirded out when I encounter brown people on the internet. It's like what Russell Peters says, "I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE"

I always get told I look 13.
I'm 18, goddammit.
Nor am I Latino. I've lost track of how many times random people in stores come up to me speaking Spanish (seriously, wat?)

edit: lol already regretting posting this. Mostly because I'm more paranoid than Courage the Cowardly Dog. (show of hands if you're a psychotic serial killer?)

xXxJessicaxXx:
Not fishing for compliments.

That's a shame, may I compliment regardless?

Jean Hag:
This thread proves there are girls on the internet and that forumers aren't all ugly neckbeard nerds.

Or that there are guys on the internet with photos of their sisters. ;)

It's not just me who's been looking at this thread sort of hoping I'd recognise an IRL acquaintance, right?

Joining in so as not to be a party pooper but still being careful not to admit how terribly vain I am:

Daystar Clarion:

OutcastBOS:
Is it weird that's pretty much exactly how I pictured you? <.< probably.

People keep saying this :D

I'm trying to figure out why.

If it makes you feel any better, I imagined you as a girl.
Don't know why, I think I've probably seen you post things about being a guy.

MetalMagpie:

Or that there are guys on the internet with photos of their sisters. ;)

Or that there are gals on the internet with photos of their guys?

I believe nothing.

The picture was taken a almost a year ago but I try to avoid getting photographed.

DigitalSushi:
This is me, about 2 years ago, I look more ruggedly handsome right now though, its a trait us men tend to have, while women deteriorate with age us guys mature with age, like a fine wine :D

Muhahahaha I now know what you look like, It's strange but you look very similar to what I imagined you would look like.

I'm biting the bullet but this picture isn't staying up for any more than 24 hours ya see?

If you need further clues as who I am in the picture then you are looking at it wrong. Hint: I'm the only guy in the picture...

Edit: I just realised I missed the opportunity to troll April Fool this thread to the max by using a picture of Mario...

The Big Boss:

draconiansundae:
Well, why not.

Here I am. Though, my hair's much shorter now.

Hubba hubba! :O

I'm going to take that as a compliment.

I quite like this thread. Proves we're not all a bunch of greasy nerds in thick-rimmed glasses. Not that there's anything particularly wrong with that, but it's nice to see stereotypes being disproved.

staika:

DigitalSushi:
This is me, about 2 years ago, I look more ruggedly handsome right now though, its a trait us men tend to have, while women deteriorate with age us guys mature with age, like a fine wine :D

Muhahahaha I now know what you look like, It's strange but you look very similar to what I imagined you would look like.

You imagined me as total hotness?, why thank you, but yes, I am total hotness.

DigitalSushi:

staika:

DigitalSushi:

Why yes I did and you didn't disappoint. If only everyone could live up to my lofty expectations XD

EeveeElectro:

DigitalSushi:

EeveeElectro:
Yay, haven't seen one of these in a while, they're always fun! I like seeing what people on here look like.

That was with my red hair, I've attempted to dye it brown but it looks purple in the natural light...

About this lighting.... BOOBIES, you speak of..... BOOBIES, why would it.... BOOBIES, change the colour.... BOOBIES, of your hair....

STONKING GREAT TITS!

edit: *right click save as*
:D

Down, boy! xP
Captcha: Bruce Lee. He gonna kick your arse!

As a fellow Brit, I feel I must share the mutual perversion that is inherent among much of us.

Captcha: Patch of grass. OH GOD THE IMAGES!!!!!

I have too much time on my hands.

It's a reasonable request. Is four too many?

Here I am a few weeks ago pulling a funny face just before I walked to work on a glorious, sunny day.

Here is me as a Zombie for a friends video.

Have another of me rocking my flat cap, like a boss.

Also, have a bonus picture of me a few years ago.

I doubt anyone got this far, but hey, you never know.

DigitalSushi:

staika:

DigitalSushi:

Love the spiky hair :D You look well cheeky :)

Rocking my quiff to the max. 2 months later, I'm in dire need of a haircut, but you don't need to see that...

lord.jeff:

The picture was taken a almost a year ago but I try to avoid getting photographed.

I envy your scarf. I'd envy the trilby too, but I have one.

Screamarie:
*Laughs heartily at mug!*

The mug is offended, go away! =P

Screamarie:
Seriously though, no fair! But your ring is cool ^_^

OK... here ye go:

DigitalSushi:
About this lighting.... BOOBIES, you speak of..... BOOBIES, why would it.... BOOBIES, change the colour.... BOOBIES, of your hair....

STONKING GREAT TITS!

o_o ... O_O' ... OK... not creepy at all, that... though having said that... *wonders if all mods are your level of HAWT!* =P

xXxJessicaxXx:
I don't think I'm quite on their level no, just trying to be honest! Not fishing for compliments. It amused me that I went to the thread looked at the recently posted pictures and thought 'I will look like Quasimodo compared :|...'

Nonsense! You have an infectious smile in that pic. And don't take this the wrong way but I always imagined you to be a blonde for some reason... sorry! X3

Cheery Lunatic:
lol already regretting posting this. Mostly because I'm more paranoid than Courage the Cowardly Dog. (show of hands if you're a psychotic serial killer?)

>_> ... <_< ...

/jk =P

Taken a few minutes ago, mainly cause most recent photos of me are while I've been horribly drunk.

Also showing love for Desert Bus!

EDIT: I think I have embedding down, finally!

It's like a raspberry poptart this cake.

Kaltazraza:

Extra Creditz tee!

*Hi fives*

Idlemessiah:

Kaltazraza:

Extra Creditz tee!

*Hi fives*

A most lovely shirt it is to wear.

Edit: And your desert bus shirt is nice as well.

Oh hai thar Internet, didn't see you there. I was too busy travelling through time.

draconiansundae:

The Big Boss:

draconiansundae:
Well, why not.

Here I am. Though, my hair's much shorter now.

Hubba hubba! :O

I'm going to take that as a compliment.

I quite like this thread. Proves we're not all a bunch of greasy nerds in thick-rimmed glasses. Not that there's anything particularly wrong with that, but it's nice to see stereotypes being disproved.

True that. Gaming has become too mainstream lately. It's hard to have a stereotype when everyone's a nerd! :P

Kaltazraza:

Idlemessiah:

Kaltazraza:

Extra Creditz tee!

*Hi fives*

A most lovely shirt it is to wear.

Edit: And your desert bus shirt is nice as well.

Scarily I happen to be wearing that t shirt today too. :S

A picture of myself? Of course!

Me meeting Bowling For Soup

Me with my old hair, at a nightclub with friends

Don't hate me for straightening, I've weened myself off it!

This is me from a little while back (I haven't changed much).

Yeah... :P

Haven't seen one of these in a while. We're a good looking bunch, aren't we<3.

Here's my current pic on twitter:

Y U H8IN?!

And yes, I really am that attractive in real life!

Just updated my avatar to a picture of me. There's to much light due to a broken camera without the ability to turn flash off.

SckizoBoy:

Screamarie:
*Laughs heartily at mug!*

The mug is offended, go away! =P

Screamarie:
Seriously though, no fair! But your ring is cool ^_^

OK... here ye go:

DigitalSushi:

STONKING GREAT TITS!

o_o ... O_O' ... OK... not creepy at all, that... though having said that... *wonders if all mods are your level of HAWT!* =P

xXxJessicaxXx:
I don't think I'm quite on their level no, just trying to be honest! Not fishing for compliments. It amused me that I went to the thread looked at the recently posted pictures and thought 'I will look like Quasimodo compared :|...'

Nonsense! You have an infectious smile in that pic. And don't take this the wrong way but I always imagined you to be a blonde for some reason... sorry! X3

Cheery Lunatic:
lol already regretting posting this. Mostly because I'm more paranoid than Courage the Cowardly Dog. (show of hands if you're a psychotic serial killer?)

>_> ... <_< ...

/jk =P

Tricky devil aren't you? But I gotta say that's a really cool picture and I love the coat...cape...robe whatever that thing is supposed to be.

Cheery Lunatic:

I always get told I look 13.

You do look very young though (i'm sorry, dont hate me). But imagine how grateful you will be for that in 10-15 years, look on the bright side of life and all that.

BlueberryMUNCH:
We're a good looking bunch, aren't we<3.

Yeah, i'm suprised by the diversity of looks in here. Good to know that we don't fuel the ugly stereotype of the basement-sitting nerd.

I feel like i should contribute as well. I guess the thread wouldn't be complete without some dead-eyed, big-headed swedish countryside looks. "Starts flailing wildly on a banjo"

It's a picture of me trying to look inconspicous at a restuarant last summer with a young aspiring police man/woman looming in the background.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked