The main cast of The New Gate
Image via Crunchyroll/MBS

The New Gate Anime Episode 5 Release Date and Time Confirmed

Find out when the next episode drops.

Viewers eager to catch the latest episode of The New Gate are ready for the next episode to drop, so here’s when it’ll be available and where it’ll stream.

Recommended Videos

When Does The New Gate Episode 5 Release?

The main cast of The New Gate anime
Image via Crunchyroll/MBS

If you’re hoping to catch Episode 5 of The New Gate, you’ll want to tune in on May 12, 2024. While there are only a few episodes currently available, it’s one of the best anime I’ve seen in quite some time, so I’m already excited to see what is waiting in this new episode. You’ll find the release times below:

• 9:30am Pacific Time
  • 10:30am Mountain Time
  • 11:30am Central Time
  • 12:30pm Eastern Time

Where Can I Stream The New Gate Online?

If you’re hoping to catch the latest episode or catch up on the action before the newest one drops, you can find The New Gate available to stream via Crunchyroll. While you’ll need to subscribe to catch the latest, previous episodes are available to watch for free without any subscription. Dubbed fans may be upset, however, as the anime is currently only available to watch Subbed.

Alongside plenty of other fantastic anime to watch, such as Haikyu!!, a Premium Subscription to Crunchyroll will help you catch all of the latest episodes of your favorite shows, so it’s worth jumping into this service if you’re a big fan of anime.

How Many Episodes of The New Gate Are In Season 1?

While it may feel like a short season, it appears that The New Gate will have a total of 7 episodes available to stream and watch. You’ll just need to keep your eyes peeled here for the latest updates as to when the next episode will be available for your streaming pleasure.

The New Gate is available to stream on Crunchyroll.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article One Piece: Goro Goro No Mi Explained
Enel using the Goro Goro no Mi in his Lightning Form in the One Piece Skypeia Arc
Read Article KonoSuba Season 3 Episode 6 Release Date Confirmed
The main cast of KonoSuba behind the title of the series
Read Article That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime Episode 54 Recap & Spoilers
Image for The Escapist's Recap of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Episode 54.
Related Content
Read Article One Piece: Goro Goro No Mi Explained
Enel using the Goro Goro no Mi in his Lightning Form in the One Piece Skypeia Arc
Read Article KonoSuba Season 3 Episode 6 Release Date Confirmed
The main cast of KonoSuba behind the title of the series
Read Article That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime Episode 54 Recap & Spoilers
Image for The Escapist's Recap of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Episode 54.
Author
Shaun Cichacki
As a fan of RPGs, Action & Retro titles, Shaun has been gaming since he was a young boy. With an overwhelming obsession involving Metal Gear Solid and Pizza Tower, you know you're in for a wild ride when it comes to things he's writing about.