What's YOUR reputation on the Escapist?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 15 NEXT

Torrasque:
I'll love you :D
Your name and avatar makes me think of Queen meeting up with the cast of Police Academy, and lols are had.

neonsword13-ops:

I love you! :D

*sniff* thanks guys... But the fact of the matter is, if Fappy and Matthew don't love me, then there's literally no point to life

If you know me, you know me.

If you don't...you don't. :P

Pretty simple really.

I'm not sure I tend to have posting binges where I'll be one the forums most of my free time and then disappear for a few months and come back and do it again.

so I don't know if people recognize me any more or what.

Mordekaien:

Calibanbutcher:

I really like it, I mean it's really cool and especially really badass, but still,
you got a pimpin hat. I look like a Nazi-officer.
Not even kidding, there is not a single shred of compassion on my face, my eyes scare me and there are symbols on the uniform I was adorned with.
There is even an Iron Cross on my chest.

You could say you look like nazi officer.... or you could say you look like a BADASS SPACE CAPTAIN watching enemy fleets crumble before you mighty flagship!

Ah yes crushing my enemies, and having everyone who opposes me driven before me so that generations yet unborn cry out in anguish and agony for they shall know that my power is absolute.
And as a precaution I have made absolutely sure that no orphans were left alive anywhere which could live to grow into a badass rebel leader and that all my troops are incredibly well trained. Everyone who misses 5 shots in a row is the next target
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Sorry, what were we talking about?
Of course I am not a space captain with a fleet, that would be silly, wouldn't it?

And in no way do I plan to take over earth in the next Staryear.
Nope.
Not me.
Just look at my avatar, would a Badass Space Captain really have a rainbow manatee as his Avatar?
Naaaah, so I must be anything but a badass space captain trying to take over earth wit his badass fleet.

And here I was hoping that Nazi-stuff would be a great cover, why did BarryPurse have to paint the truth

TopazFusion:
I wouldn't know.

You'll have to ask everyone else what they think of me.
And that's probably not a good idea...

Silly radioactive cheap stone, everybody knows you as The Tetris Guy.

OT: If I'm known for anything it was my spider avatar that I had before election season.

.....nice fly.....juicy fly.....mmmmmmm......step closer.....come to Zen....

I'm pretty sure my avatar has a better reputation than me.

Heh.

I'm recognised by the users I interact with regularly, and that'll do for me. My posting has tailed off in the last couple of months, so I'd guess my forum recognition will have faded somewhat as well.

Then there was that thing where I killed a guy with a trident. But we don't talk about that.

Imma papah boi! no seriously I'm so new and obscure that I deserve the rank I get.

I have not idea, I just post and comment when I have something to say/add.

donīt have one I guess.
pretty much every thread I made have died of and no one hardly ever replies on my stuff.
but Im a happy any way, living life day by day like everyone else you know, getting my groove on and what not.... yeah I realy dont know what Iīm talking about...
anyways how was everyones day? fun, sad, satisfying?
here is a picture of a cat. enjoy

I don't have one. I'm always here lurking... but magically even THIS post will go un-noticed...

*Twilight zone music*

That guy with the strange avatar.

Nanaki316:
I don't have one. I'm always here lurking... but magically even THIS post will go un-noticed...

*Twilight zone music*

HA, take this.
Nothing I enjoy more than a good dose of spite.

Ickorus:
I think people enjoy my avatar.

My place was infested with a bad case of fruit flies a few months ago. Every time I came across your avatar I found myself trying to squish it.

Which is probably a pretty common reaction, I imagine.

Who? I'm not really well known or anything like that.

Nanaki316:

*Twilight zone music*

I read it

I used to be well thought-of in the RP section of the site, but I've been dormant and lurking for so long that nobody would recognise me anymore.

I am that one guy who makes slightly humorous comments, and then is lost in the storm of other posts. It doesn't help that I lack strong opinions as well as being a very good sheep, and am able to follow the crowd well.

I'm lucky when someone replies/quotes me, and gives me a sense of satisfaction.

This might be another example...

I don't do much. I once wrote a post asking wheather or not I ought to be concerned that I was feeling dizzy at work so..I think im likely to be seen as a hypochondriac at worst.

I follow the lines of my avatar's image, not it's words.

Absolutely nobody knows who I am...
Unless somebody does. I don't know. Not many people have noticed me, when I do make an appearance.

I'm just one of the people who mainly post in the RP forum. Nuthin' much.

Incredibly unpopular opinions. Also, great game ideas.

captcha: love you
Previously I had gotten "Lunch tuesday?" and now I've "love you". What.

Not sure really, depends how much people actually read and take notice of.

I just sort of drop in and out in waves and every time I do there are a bunch of new people around and then after a while I leave again.

I'm a bit like the Littlest Hobo in that respect.........and one other.

I don't know...Why don't you tell me?

I'm that lurker guy who occasionally posts stuff and used to have a spinny L avatar before I switched it for my waifu, I wouldn't really say I have a reputation.

Since I just joined I am probably known only for starting this thread:

What is your state's/country's embarrassing stereotype?

And maybe for my cool avatar.

Largely unknown.

Although I've had some good posts from time to time.

Alssadar:
I am that one guy who makes slightly humorous comments, and then is lost in the storm of other posts. It doesn't help that I lack strong opinions as well as being a very good sheep, and am able to follow the crowd well.

I'm lucky when someone replies/quotes me, and gives me a sense of satisfaction.

This might be another example...

Incoming satisfaction!!

I recognise you from around the place, if that helps?

I have a bad habit of actually reading through threads...

Nobody recognises me;3 so no reputation, other than maybe a few of the guys in the TW group.

SextusMaximus:
Nobody recognises me;3 so no reputation, other than maybe a few of the guys in the TW group.

I recognize you! I always liked your avatar, but I have no clue what it's from D:

I hope I'm not well known. Half the time I come on to the escapist to find from the night before my post count has skyrocketed from me making an ass of myself when I am too tired to think.

blipblop:
donīt have one I guess.
pretty much every thread I made have died of and no one hardly ever replies on my stuff.

Actually I remember seeing your avatar. Also a huge Preacher fan!

As for me...meh. I don't post that much (I'm mostly lurking) and I rarely start topics, so I guess I don't have much of a rep here. Maybe some might remember my avatar. Also, I remember a lot of people here. Most people, actually.

I made a fairly successful thread about strategy games when I first joined. Apart from that I just sort of seem to post in threads right as they're dying.

is this where everyone gets to shamelessly beat their own drum?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked