What is your desktop wallpaper?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Currently it's this one I found on Newgrounds recently,

I also like the following a lot. Most of those I got from Wikipedia which is always a great source for new wallpapers

Z of the Na'vi:
Why did I choose to bring back one of these threads?

Well, the answer is simple: we haven't had one in a while, I enjoy them, and SHH.

If by a while you mean about a month, then yes it's been a while.

Anyway, here's my current wallpaper.

Previous Background That I Sometimes Go Back To

Current Background

Sometimes Background For A Laugh

Right now its this

Had this for a while too.

Or this with a plain black background because it's a smaller picture, but classy as hell.

Deathleaper:
A piece called the "Shadow of Azathoth":

Wastelandhustla:
a gentleman bear riding a lazor shooting Abe Lincoln with an bloodied torn Amariacan flag into battle over rolling hills on a breezy day in June.

For goodness' sake man, POST IT!

If II knew how i would dude

The U.S.S. Monitor fighting the H.M.S. Warrior.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=444297

(I know it is a link too lazy)

My wallpaper usually cycles through a folder of my favorite wallpapers, artwork, etc , but it's been sitting on this one for quite awhile:

Just thought it was a nice style and colour scheme, and of course, I really enjoyed the game.

This has been mine for the couple of years, since I got my new computer:

Before that it was this:

Mine are (mostly) a bunch of photos I've personally taken of my friends that I consider family. I have 48 photos on shuffle. 3 of them I didn't take. And 2 are random Star Wars photos I found online. The other is a photo of my friend Ginger from him working haunt this past year before he left us this year....the traitor

here are a few of my favourites:

And of course they can all be found here:
http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/sweetsexything4203/library/Backgrounds/Newest

I will probably add more to this after this weekend since my Haunt family (and 3 people not haunt family but family nonetheless) and I are going to Disneyland to celebrate my birthday.

Desktop before yesterday

Desktop current

I also have a cool one for my laptop but I cant find where I got it and am too lazy to boot it up and somehow get it to my desktop to post.

Dectomax:
Well, I currently have a rotation of about 40/50 backgrounds swapping out every so often, but here are four of my personal favourites in no particular order.

Where did you find those pics? They look awesome (especially the second.)

A custom edited version of the Duke Nukem 3D stats screen.

I change it frequently, but I've just been in a very "Dukeful" mood as of late.

Bobic:

You can do reverse image searches with google. Go to google image search, there's a little camera on the right of the box you'd type your search terms in, click it and it allows you to upload an image and find websites with that image (or something close to it).

Anyway, my background is this

What, I like dogs, ok?

I tried and I found people who had put other things on top of it but not the actual image
also only two pages of results (and only on in english) I think that's a record low for google

Z of the Na'vi:
Why did I choose to bring back one of these threads?

Because now I can finally make use of the rotating wallpapers Windows 7 has.

Anyway, here's mine:

Im sad to admit i changed it to this yesterday:

This is my current wallpaper.
I feel like a sir.

Took a while to make, but it was worth it. Why google search when you can make your own wallpaper!

I've currently got a wallpaper theme that consists of three different drawings of jet fighters. My previous wallpaper was my current forum avatar. I'd show em, but I'm not quite sure how to add things into spoilers.

http://i.imgur.com/rfyTV.png This is mine guys, I dig minimalist stuff.

Mine, I love knights, paladins, chivalry and all that sweet stuff.

The Sanctifier:
I've currently got a wallpaper theme that consists of three different drawings of jet fighters. My previous wallpaper was my current forum avatar. I'd show em, but I'm not quite sure how to add things into spoilers.

You go like ths:

[?spoiler] insert image here [/spoiler] (remove the question mark from the start)

My wallpaper used to be this for the past few years:

It is now this:

I usually have a few on rotation, just to liven things up, but I really like this one so it's stayed the same for quite some time. I might get back into the rotation thing though, once I pick up a few more wallpapers.

Here is mine.

http://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=310350

Quite nice in my opinion. As are quite a few represented here.

Bebop:

Dectomax:
Well, I currently have a rotation of about 40/50 backgrounds swapping out every so often, but here are four of my personal favourites in no particular order.

Where did you find those pics? They look awesome (especially the second.)

Just a quick google search sufficed enough to find most of 'em. I do a fair bit of freelance conceptual art too, so some of the backgrounds are pieces of my work that I'm a little more happy with.

lRookiel:
I'm a boring cunt and just went with a black background. :3

It's ok, I either have a black background or this on a black background.

EDIT: Double post

Neverhoodian:

Z of the Na'vi:

I must respectfully disagree, good person.

Ill see you both and raise you both.

Ed130:

The Sanctifier:

You go like ths:

[?spoiler] insert image here [/spoiler] (remove the question mark from the start)

My wallpaper used to be this for the past few years:

It is now this:

Ok thanks for that :).

Well here's my previous wallpaper.

And my current ones.

Currently, I'm using this beauty from Homestuck as my background:

Gotta love them Eldritch Horrors!

Mine is NSFW, so you will have to see an old one

Mines on rotation, there's a lot of them but here are the last 3:

Also kinda disappointed, I usually get a new background outta these threads but 3 pages in and nothing :/
I know I'm picky but still...

I got a bunch, but I'll post some originals

edit: A year later, finally made a larger version and cleaned up some rough edges

Here's mine

http://wallbase.cc/wallpaper/1891260

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked