Personality test time!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

So, what did you guys get? INTJ, myself. Which feels damn good.

How do you feel about your personality type?

I got INTP, myself

I don't like tests like these, as it's always an absolute

Plus, labeling myself feels like I'm trying to FORCE myself to be unique... if that makes any sense >.>

PsychicTaco115:
I got INTP, myself

I don't like tests like these, as it's always an absolute

Plus, labeling myself feels like I'm trying to FORCE myself to be unique... if that makes any sense >.>

They aren't really absolute; I find myself drifting between INTJ and INFJ depending on my mood. Which I guess defeats the point of the test, but I enjoy them anyway.

Yeah I got INTJ as well. But I don't watch House. Can't stand those kinds of shows. But at least I'm not Colbert.

INTJ, same as you OP, not really a surprise. I think a lot of Escapist will fit this personality pattern.

More specific results:

Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(sic)(50%) Thinking(25%) Judging(22%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extroversion (78%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

Also relevant:

INFJ! Ha! I'm Batman! You're all just some doctor, I'm protector of justice!

ENTP...awesome, I've always loved George Carlin and he was a big influence on me so that explains a lot :)

ENTP

Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(1%) Perceiving(11)%
You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

I suppose it's pretty accurate.

I got ISTJ, which makes me Spock... huh.

Introvert(78%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(50%) Judging(33%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or not.

ESTJ... Am I evil.

INFJ: 44%, 38%, 25%, 56%

Apparently Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela and Mother Tharessa are all INFJ's...

ISTJ

Introvert 78%
Sensing 38%
Thought 38%
Judging 67%

Looks like I'm a Spock...think I'll take a minute to see what careers it says I would be compatible with...management?! I hate people!

INFP

Introvert(67%)

iNtuitive(38%)

Feeling(25%)

Perceiving(44)%

You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)

I'm ISTJ - Spock. Guess I'm also really close to a ISFP, which is that rocker person. Yay?

Introvert 78%
Sensing 38%
Thinking 1%
Judging 1%

I'm a Spock that barely favors logic over emotion, lol. I'm conflicted over my logical and emotional side all the time, so this seems somewhat accurate.

INTJ. I've never seen an episode of House, so I can't really compare my behavior to the character's. I usually don't put too much stock into these types of tests anyway, though they can be fun (they're right about the introvert part, though).

INTP. I'm like Einstein! :D

Although these tests usually don't mean a thing, so there's not much to take away from this.

4chan does these things all the time... there's an excess of INTJ's on the internet.

ESTJ
Extravert(22%) Sensing(38%) Thinking(12%) Judging(11%)
You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

Only the 2nd one here so far, but apparently I'm the Emperor :-(

Interesting enough test I suppose, but the questions are very black and white, with several not fitting me at all. 'Spose there's no other way of conducting such tests though.

I clicked the link, saw how many question there are, sighed and then closed the tab...I guess this shows something about my personality...

I got INTJ, I'm not sure how accurate that is. I'm nothing like house, I think I answered the test wrong. I've done one of these before but I can't remember what I got.

I took this about two weeks ago, I already know the result. INTJ, and I don't have the percentages it shitted at me after I finished.

I didn't really feel proud or anything, I moved on with my day.

I think I may, MAY have got INTJ some long time ago when I did this, but now I've evolved into an ISTP - so I guess I'm Naruto.

INTJ, so House, which I suppose makes sense.

A friend, who also watched the show, has said I can seem "House-esque" at times. Whether he was calling me a genius or an misanthropic asshole, I'm not sure XD

INTP
Introvert(100%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(1%) Perceiving(22)%

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

I've always skirted a fine line between INFP and INTP.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one... etc.

I've taken that test a few times over the years, and the two results I've gotten the most are INTP and ISTJ. I guess it depends on my mood. Like others, I don't put a whole lot of stock into those tests either.

Heck, at times, the I and the T might turn into an E and a F.

I generally get INTJ, but sometimes I get INTP, it really depends upon the test used and I'm not sold on the psychological validity of any of them.

INFJ.
I looked into it, apparently only 1% of the population is an INFJ, making it the rarest of all personality types. In men, most so.
Cool, I guess. I feel special.

Popadoo:
INFJ.
I looked into it, apparently only 1% of the population is an INFJ, making it the rarest of all personality types. In men, most so.
Cool, I guess. I feel special.

I've noticed that INTJ and INFJ are rare among regular people, but seem to skyrocket among nerds.

INTJ. Makes sense, I've been accused of being a misanthrope on several occasions. And they were right! Mostly.

ISTJ

Introvert 78%
Sensing 1%
Thinking 75%
Judging 22%

hmmmm, yah sounds about right....though depending on the situation i probably judge more than this test lets on

I also got another INFJ, so it seems thats not so rare here...

Did this test officially in uni. I got in trouble because I got this shits one night when I was drunk and trashed the common room. Only time I've had a black-out in my memory in my (long and glorious) drinking career. Anyway, the university council said I had to see a shrink to stay on campus. She pretty promptly decided there was nothing wrong with me but we had two more sessions I had to do, so the second session she gave me the official test.

This was when I was 22, and I ended up an ENTP - Mr George Carlin. At that time it was a freakishly accurate representation of my character. But I was young, had never really had a job (beyond stacking shelves in Woolworths), and my life revolved around drinking, girls, and occasionally opening text books.

Fast forward to now, I'm 33, have worked in managerial positions for most of my working life, a husband, a father, a sole bread winner, etc. .... and I have changed slightly. My most recent testing had me at ENTJ - Monsiuer Colbert, I believe it is.

I've become more strict, with myself and others - my vices have reduced - more forceful - I don't just 'let things slide' anymore - and more judgmental/controlling - I call it a spade, but then I fashion it into a rake. I think my underlying nature is still an ENTP, but life has forced me to become ENTJ.

PS - That shrink back in uni? As soon as I wasn't her 'patient' we hooked up. Something about shrinks and psych students ... they dig the uzo. Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Extrovert 22%
iNuitive 12%
Thinking 1%
Judging 22%

ENTJ

I'm Stephen Colbert bitches.

Of course, seeing as how I'm really not an ENTJ in any way, I think this test might be a tad flawed...

ESTJ
You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (50%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (6%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

well i guess i'm ruling the universe one day

INTJ

Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(38%) Judging(22%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

Welp, I'm House. Like half the people here

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked