Serial Killer Round 82: Night of the Hunt (Closed, Cycle 7)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 31 NEXT

Three cheers for the Phlebotomist!

Hip hip! Hooray!
Hip hip! Hooray!
Hip hip! Hooray!

Woo, good going Phlebotomist.

Programmed_For_Damage:
And someone's arse got saved... but who?

If im interpreting the rules right, the only people who will know are the beast and the victim, and the phleb might not know exactly who, but they do know who they protected this round and further inquiries from their protectorates might end up in leaking info to the church or the beast.

And GM revealed that the saved had no role. This would be useful information, but we dont know who has a role.

gigastar:

Programmed_For_Damage:

If im interpreting the rules right, the only people who will know are the beast and the victim, and the phleb might not know exactly who, but they do know who they protected this round and further inquiries from their protectorates might end up in leaking info to the church or the beast.

And GM revealed that the saved had no role. This would be useful information, but we dont know who has a role.

I didn't reveal anything :) who knows if the saved person had a role or not.

Also the person themselves revealed that they were saved ... source here.

All praise the phlebotomist

Caramel Frappe:

gigastar:

Programmed_For_Damage:

But how to i know its not you altering his post?

gigastar:

Such stupid nonsense~ You all should know by now how apparent it is if a post's been altered. :)

gigastar:

Caramel Frappe:

gigastar:

Ahhh this shit is tricky. Who is lying who is not. I am just going to say good work either way

Arnoxthe1:

gigastar:

Such stupid nonsense~ You all should know by now how apparent it is if a post's been altered. :)

The ravings of a lunatic shall not persuade me.

gigastar:
The ravings of a lunatic shall not persuade me.

God, this happens every time I join one of these damn games XD

"-I'm telling you, this crossover bullshit isn't going to work. No one knows who the fuck I am, where I'm fucking from and they aren't going to be fucking interested in finding out. Besides, these people are fucking savages. Do you know what kind of blood they are using? Seriously, they are even worse vampires then the guys from Twilight!" Damien East complained on a old fashioned telephone, one that was older then he was and WAY older then the company smart phone he wasn't allowed to use.
"Alright, alright! I'll stop breaking the immersion for everyone but I swear to Christ, if it turns out even the fucking liquor is made from Mother Nature's monthly cunt-punt, I'm personally making you eat shit!"

Hanging up on his co-worker and sighing, he then began to try and get back into character, readjusting his coat and that stupid hat before pulling out the only thing that made this entire stupid "Game" or whatever worthwhile: A bottle of-...something, all he knew was it was a liquor and that was good enough fo-
It was then that he saw it in the corner of his eye as time began to rapidly slow down, allowing them to make out every horrible feature on it's body and blood-drop oozing out of it's gaping maw.
There was no fear, there was no anger as The Beast ran towards him, just an overwhelming sense of regret washing over Damien as he muttered the following:
"...Oh, I've wasted my life..."

The blow was quick and violet, leaving no time for Damien to reflect on his life of evil deeds and the realization of how much awful his existence made both his world and this strange new one.
His skull was almost a liquid by the time the full force of the blow finished flowing though his head, the rest of his body being dragged along by the momentum to join the dozens of other bodies that had littered the streets of Yharnam, the last sound he made(?) being the rolling of a bottle of hooch.
And nothing of value was lost, he had no grand Role to play in this game though if there was anything he wished, it was that the creature that ended him do him a favor and allow his genitals to be donated to medical science to enable disabled men the world over to finally be free to use penis enlargement pills that worked...

Oh, and that he wouldn't go to hell for all those terrible things he did, but mainly the dick thing.

Alas, another one has fallen to The Beast, for Diablo1099 has been taken from us.

Anger, rage, hate ... even as a beast, it's humanistic emotions flourished like a scorching sun. The monster was absolutely furious from the earlier assault, the eyes glowing a beastly maroon as it howled into the night sky. The volume of it's shriek caused some glass to shatter, and everyone in Yharnam from the Hunters to the citizens hiding in their homes ... they could hear The Beast's cry from miles away. In fact, it was bloody horrifying ... forcing them to abandon their duty and head back into the Hunter's Dream.

Feeling defeated, worthless, a waste of skin ... they did not even bother coming up with an alternative. They were desperate, and when a man is driven to extreme measures, logic will not find a way. So, in this heated moment- they resorted in gathering once again to determine who they'll execute this time.

It's time to vote for whom you think is The Beast.

> attacks and tries to kill all of us
> gets angry when we attack it back

Poor Diablo though. His name was the other name I had in mind for the SK but I really wasn't sure about him and so I refrained from saying it as I didn't want anyone jumping him. :)

gigastar:
Still no decisive info to go on yet i think.

I firmly think we should investigate Bat Vader with a knife~

If this Hunter is not dealt with immediately via execution, every cycle starting with this one, he will randomly kill an innocent person. His current insight rests at 23.

No one here is innocent

God, Gigastar going mad couldn't have come at a worse time. I suppose there's no such thing as a "good" time. Not even the Doll can cure them at the moment.

Well...

*sharpens broadsword*

Programmed_For_Damage:
God, Gigastar going mad couldn't have come at a worse time. I suppose there's no such thing as a "good" time.

Well...

*sharpens broadsword*

What's worse is even if The Doll took away some insight, he'd still be over 20 because the first 2 cycles; she's only allowed to remove 1 insight. So yeah I don't see this turning out well for our Hunter unfortunately.

Arnoxthe1:
OK my sweet peoples. Massive info dump courtesy of me now being high as a fucking kite on Insight. Take it or leave it~

T H E E Y E S A R E A L W A Y S S T A R I N G A T Y O U

There are two, maybe three silly users in the list with eyes that are prominent. Programmed_For_Damage and Bat Vader.

The color of the text is "darkred" which may mean that the eyes are red. Which would leave Programmed_For_Damage out. And Bat Vader has been sitting around with not a peep since the game started. With only 2 Insight as per this cycle on top of that. It's clear Bat Vader should be next to go. The fluffy killer goes out or we get our bodies dead on the ground~ :)

You know, you missed someone whose eyes are staring into my very soul - tippy2k2. Or was that (dun dun duuuuuuuun) a deliberate omission?

To his credit tippy2k2 eventually does blink, which I'm not sure makes him more or less disconcerting.

Caramel Frappe:

If this Hunter is not dealt with immediately via execution, every cycle starting with this one, he will randomly kill an innocent person. His current insight rests at 23.

Mmmmm excellent. I knew you'd see things my way, gigastar. :) Although a little bit too far, dear.

Programmed_For_Damage:
You know, you missed someone whose eyes are staring into my very soul - tippy2k2. Or was that (dun dun duuuuuuuun) a deliberate omission?

To his credit tippy2k2 eventually does blink, which I'm not sure makes him more or less disconcerting.

Oh I thought of that deary too but his eyes aren't red~ We can investigate him too if Bat Vader turns out to be no joy.

Gauche:
No one here is innocent

Like your mom.

Arnoxthe1:

Programmed_For_Damage:

Oh I thought of that deary too but his eyes aren't red~ We can investigate him too if Bat Vader turns out to be no joy.

Good response! Arnoxthe1, I like your moxie!

Programmed_For_Damage:

Arnoxthe1:
OK my sweet peoples. Massive info dump courtesy of me now being high as a fucking kite on Insight. Take it or leave it~

T H E E Y E S A R E A L W A Y S S T A R I N G A T Y O U

There are two, maybe three silly users in the list with eyes that are prominent. Programmed_For_Damage and Bat Vader.

The color of the text is "darkred" which may mean that the eyes are red. Which would leave Programmed_For_Damage out. And Bat Vader has been sitting around with not a peep since the game started. With only 2 Insight as per this cycle on top of that. It's clear Bat Vader should be next to go. The fluffy killer goes out or we get our bodies dead on the ground~ :)

I can't be the beast, I have a witness to attest to it.

tippy2k2 covers his mouth and changes to a higher pitched voice: "I, Banana Del Monte Chiquita solemnly swear that tippy2k2 is not the beast for I have been by his side at all times and I think I'd have noticed if he turned into a giant monster"

See! THE BANANA HAS SPOKEN!!!

Programmed_For_Damage:
Good response! Arnoxthe1, I like your moxie!

Cheerio, dear~

Caramel Frappe:

Jesus, did you roll a nat 20?

gigastar:
snipped

Awwwww....we gotta put gigastar down :(

IT'S MY XCOM LET'S PLAY ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!

At least this way we know we're taking a menace off the streets. Best to look on the bright side.

Well that's one way to spin killing a fellow hunter

SupahEwok:

As the Hunters, or more importantly, their daggers, turned towards Gothah Ewok, he could only shrug.

"Not a big numbers crowd, huh?" was not much of an epitaph, but it was all he could manage before various scythes and blunderbusses tore him to pieces.

I had no role.

Rorshach's Journal - August 3rd, 2017

Last night, an Ewok died in Yharnam

SupahEwok, born in times less dire than ours, buried in the rain.

Murdered by us.

Is that what happens to us? No time for friends? Are our friends only our enemies in wait?
Only our enemies leave roses. Violent lives ending violently. He understood. Humans are savage in nature. No matter how much you try to dress it up, to disguise it. Ewok saw society's true face. Chose to be a parody of it, a joke.

I heard a joke once. Man goes to doctor, says he's depressed. Life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says "Treatment is simple. The great clown, Pagliacci, is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up". Man bursts into tears. "But doctor", he says, "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

The Raw Shark:

Is that what happens to us? No time for friends? Are our friends only are enemies in wait?
Only our enemies leave roses. Violent lives ending violently. He understood. Humans are savage in nature. No matter how much you try to dress it up, to disguise it. Ewok saw society's true face. Chose to be a parody of it, a joke.

I heard a joke once. Man goes to doctor, says he's depressed. Life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says "Treatment is simple. The great clown, Pagliacci, is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up". Man bursts into tears. "But doctor", he says, "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.[/i]

You can get off that soapbox, rorschag.

I think you just need a little Insight into things. :) It'll really improve your depression problems~

erttheking:

Caramel Frappe:

Jesus, did you roll a nat 20?

Unfortunately, yes. When gigastar requested for insight, he was sitting on 3 ... but when I rolled the d20, it landed on 20. I could show proof, but because i'm a master at editing- you guys wouldn't believe me regardless. I figured someone was eventually going to get MAD but I didn't think he would be the one ... then again, luck isn't always predictable.

...wait, how did they have 3 already? Did that giga get lucky once and then roll again?

EDIT: Owls and bats are renowned for their perception, but not with their eyes. Tempted to take another hit, but I'll wait for the Doll.

altnameJag:
Tempted to take another hit, but I'll wait for the Doll.

I admire your eagerness but that would be pushing things too much, honey. :)

altnameJag:
...wait, how did they have 3 already? Did that giga get lucky once and then roll again?

EDIT: Owls and bats are renowned for their perception, but not with their eyes. Tempted to take another hit, but I'll wait for the Doll.

You're much higher than he was, and the dude was sitting on 3 lmao. Anything above a 7 and you're gone. Hell, if you hit a 20 then there's no way in hell anyone could save you at that point XD

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 31 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here