Your Avatar vs Above Avatar?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 . . . 18 NEXT

Ok this thread is dieing im gonna revive it

OT ummm what am i fighting?

To be fair this thread is a year old. If anything it was dead a long time ago.

mParadox:
To be fair this thread is a year old. If anything it was dead a long time ago.

IT WILL NEVER DIE i hope
OT yeah i think these two are fucked

Hopefully this thread won't die, I'm really enjoying it despite the confusion it causes when you look back on the posts only to realise that the avatars have long since changed. Also I haven't posted recently as I have horrible timing, whenever I check this forum the last post was by someone I have already fought against (in this case that would be you). I think we've already settled how the fight would go.

I'll try adding some more though. You are two summoners who come from the tactics branch of Final Fantasy and as such I'll just ask; can summons miss or do they always hit their target?

I think I have a good chance of winning. Who can be ARC troopers?

You sooooo small *swats*

WIND BULLET on weird demonic anime guy.... >.<

Anyways, Klonoa wins!

Sould1n:

You are two summoners who come from the tactics branch of Final Fantasy and as such I'll just ask; can summons miss or do they always hit their target?

they hit most of the time except for special occasions like say they are immune to the element or the target is floating and there for cant use earth based spells

OT...*cast ifrit*
who wants cooked animal...thing

I am a skilled Space Captain versus... what appear to be two candy corns that have gone bad.

Assuming I'm smart enough not to eat them, should be a quite easy duel consisting of me using a napkin to put them into the garbage can.

Sorry for any disrespect Cap', but I think Bec would be able to handle you. Complete dominion over space and some nuclear capabilities make my dog a tough cookie for mortals to take on.

Pull you into my nightmare. Alessa controls everything in Silent Hill.

This Paratrooper would probably be scared shitless but remember one thing.

He's been trained to kill.

A soldier in Silent Hill?
So basically you are playing out the story of 'Homecoming'.

Yeah, I think Klonoa would be scared......

Probally not, considering I am a small, starved homeless girl.

I guess that means we'd win in a fight.

Although my avatar would probably be more likely to try to help her than try to fight her. :P

hmm a time controlling nuclear dog...seems like a fair fight
i dealt if that kind of stuff before

I'm not really sure what line of work you are in, but if you have to deal with nuclear powered dogs on occasion then sign me up. :P

Also, it would be an amazing fight if you handle it like a pro. Lots of shiny magic and warping taking place.

Well i have never dealt with the nuclear part but i have dealt with time controlling

Ah, those silly time mages.

Well, that would be the trickiest part of the matter. The nuclear powers aren't nearly as confusing as the time and spacial warping can be. Still extremely deadly though.

speaking of nuclear how are you not irradiated

Not actually sure. I'm guessing since he isn't an actual radioactive element he doesn't actually decay or emit harmful waves passively.

Or maybe he just warps the radiation out into space when not in combat.

I don't try to question the ways of the all-powerful. I just let them do their thing and give them a treat for being a good dog.

i get into fights with the all powerful
all you have to do is give yours a doggy biscuit and thats it....

Well, my protection is top priority. He's smart enough to see through a trick like that. Plus, he knows that I'll give him two treats and a belly rub later after we make it through this. ^_^

yeah IF you make it though this >:)

Oh no, I don't really doubt it. Even if things don't go my way we can get the hell out of here with some nice teleporting skillz.

Although I'm pretty sure we wouldn't need to run. :P

What class are your guys? Summoners?

well if the female is the one from my data then she could beat you she was a calculator and she has all the spells and the male one is nonexistent but yeah at the moment they are summoners

and if you dont know what that class is then read this

All the spells huh? What's the downside to that class? O.o

Link_to_Future:
All the spells huh? What's the downside to that class? O.o

but im not that class >:) read the thing i linked to
that is my second ability

Well you ninja'd me with your explanation. >.<

That all seems needlessly complex, just how I like my FFT. I've only played FFTA but the possible skill and job combinations were mind blowing.

I know that it would be an impressive fight, but I don't think it's as simple as you're assuming.

yeah it should be a good fight :)

CLEAR
*BZZZT*

This could go either way.

Hmm, a maybe, on a good day where I've eaten. She looks a bit weak.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 . . . 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked