Clicks and Giggles: Riddle Me This

Pages PREV 1 . . . 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 . . . 36 NEXT

Shax:
Ah, glad I had the right answer. Special thanks to Mortis for letting me answer.

I don't really know any good riddles that haven't already been posted. Would somebody else like to post a riddle in my stead?

I guess I can give it a shot!

*Ahem* Here is a good one!
I have a heart that never beats,
I have a home but I never sleep.
I can take a mans house and build anothers,
And I love to play games with my many brothers.
I am a king among fools.
Who am I?

TizzytheTormentor:

Shax:
Ah, glad I had the right answer. Special thanks to Mortis for letting me answer.

I don't really know any good riddles that haven't already been posted. Would somebody else like to post a riddle in my stead?

I am a king among fools.
Who am I?

Would the answer to that be the king of hearts playing card?

You're right, that was a pretty good one. Took me a while to get it.

Shax:

TizzytheTormentor:

Shax:

I am a king among fools.
Who am I?

You are indeed correct!

Guess it is your turn!

TizzytheTormentor:

Shax:

TizzytheTormentor:

I am a king among fools.
Who am I?

You are indeed correct!

Guess it is your turn!

Alright, I found a pretty good one, and I don't think it's been used (at least, I hope it hasn't).

"Today he is there to trip you up and he will torture you tomorrow. Yet he is also there to ease the pain, when you are lost in grief and sorrow." Of what do I speak?

Shax:

TizzytheTormentor:

Shax:

You are indeed correct!

Guess it is your turn!

Alright, I found a pretty good one, and I don't think it's been used (at least, I hope it hasn't).

"Today he is there to trip you up and he will torture you tomorrow. Yet he is also there to ease the pain, when you are lost in grief and sorrow." Of what do I speak?

A piece of lego? (after all, we stepped on them and it hurt like hell,but playing with them helped ease the pain)

TizzytheTormentor:

Shax:

TizzytheTormentor:

You are indeed correct!

Guess it is your turn!

A piece of lego? (after all, we stepped on them and it hurt like hell,but playing with them helped ease the pain)

While I admit I see the potential there, that's not the answer. Guess as many times as you like; this thread isn't all that crowded, unfortunately.

Shax:

TizzytheTormentor:

Shax:

While I admit I see the potential there, that's not the answer. Guess as many times as you like; this thread isn't all that crowded, unfortunately.

I see, well, is the answer life?

TizzytheTormentor:

Shax:

TizzytheTormentor:

I see, well, is the answer life?

Sorry, bud, not the right answer. Of coors, you could always give it another try.

Shax:

Is it love?

kailus13:

Shax:

Is it love?

It's not, but I suppose that technically could work. If nobody can guess the real answer in a few more tries, I'll accept love as an answer.

Shax:

kailus13:

Shax:

Is it love?

It's not, but I suppose that technically could work. If nobody can guess the real answer in a few more tries, I'll accept love as an answer.

Is it hope? And will you give us the proper answer if we don't get it?

kailus13:

Shax:

kailus13:

Is it love?

Is it hope? And will you give us the proper answer if we don't get it?

Sorry, hope's not the answer. And yeah, I'll give the correct answer if the next guess isn't correct. You should check a few posts back. I gave Tizzy a hint ;)

Shax:

Alcohol?
Being drunk, you will trip up, the torture is the hangover. And obviously, it can be used to ease pain.

MrCollins:

Shax:

Alcohol?
Being drunk, you will trip up, the torture is the hangover. And obviously, it can be used to ease pain.

Yep, you got it :D

Your turn.

Alone, I am worthless, but with others I have value. What am I?

MrCollins:

A playing card? A single card isn't much use without the rest of the deck.

MrCollins:

Is it a consonant?

kailus13:
Nope

Shax:
Nope

Keep guessing.

MrCollins:

Zero.

SamtheDeathclaw:

Zero.

New riddle: Who get's to pick the next riddle?
Spoiler, It's you!

Joy of joys.

Ah-HEM.
There are four brothers in this world that were all born together. The first runs and never wearies. The second eats and is never full. The third drinks and is always thirsty. The fourth sings a song that is never good. Who are they?
Found this one through a quick run through the googler machine. I like it. Hopefully it hasn't been used yet.

SamtheDeathclaw:
Joy of joys.

Ah-HEM.
There are four brothers in this world that were all born together. The first runs and never wearies. The second eats and is never full. The third drinks and is always thirsty. The fourth sings a song that is never good. Who are they?
Found this one through a quick run through the googler machine. I like it. Hopefully it hasn't been used yet.

Is it water, fire, earth, and wind?

Correct, correct, correct, and correct. Spot on, bud. Your turn!

Here's a pretty good one that, as far as I know, hasn't been used yet:

Two brothers we are, great burdens we bear, all day we are bitterly pressed; Yet this I will say - we are full all the day, and empty when we go to rest. What are we?

Shax:

Two brothers we are, great burdens we bear, all day we are bitterly pressed; Yet this I will say - we are full all the day, and empty when we go to rest. What are we?

I was really tempted to say the sun and the moon, but it wouldn't make any sense at all .. After a good amount of pondering, though, I'd like to submit my answer.

It must be either shoes, as they come in pairs (at least normally ^^), and are mostly used during daytime, or it could be your bladder and stomach ... But that's not as - decent .. is it?

Chorcon:

Shax:

I was really tempted to say the sun and the moon, but it wouldn't make any sense at all .. After a good amount of pondering, though, I'd like to submit my answer.

It must be either shoes, as they come in pairs (at least normally ^^), and are mostly used during daytime, or it could be your bladder and stomach ... But that's not as - decent .. is it?

You're correct, sir! The answer was indeed a pair of shoes. Your turn.

Once in a million,
twice in a moment,
but never - in a thousand years!

Chorcon:
Once in a million,
twice in a moment,
but never - in a thousand years!

Is it the letter "M"?

Shax:
Is it the letter "M"?

It is indeed, good sir! Now, hit us with your best shot!

Alright, I just found this one, and I think it's pretty good.

Break it and it is better, immediately set and harder to break again.

I'll have to think about this one, buddy..!!
In the meanwhile .. Feel free to come with your suggestions, everyone .. no need to be shy!! :P

Shax:

A record.

MrCollins:

Shax:

A record.

Yep, you got it. Your turn.

What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

MrCollins:
What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

A towel?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 . . . 36 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or