You know you've been on the Escapist too long when...

Pages PREV 1 . . . 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 NEXT

When you still see sckizoboy

This is in Forum Games? :O My sanity!

When you get a small laugh when a forum game hits another page.....See you in a month page 53!

When you haven't posted here in more than 2 years but want to check how things are going over here because you used spent so much time here.

When you have massive nostalgia for moments you had online.

When even though you said you weren't going to come back and post anything more, you keep giving in and looking at games that are plodding along.

When you see Sckizoboy hasn't updated his avatar.

When you aren't familiar with a user that someone mentions and feel guilty about it even though you barely recognise any username in the first place.

@Marik2... eh... eh... *shrug*

When you've had the default for so long you can't be bothered to update said avatar. Just when was that whole site-derp when everyone became Premium Members?

Neonbob:
When even though you said you weren't going to come back and post anything more, you keep giving in and looking at games that are plodding along.

When you have whales in your avatar.

Redlin5:

Neonbob:

When you have whales in your avatar.

When you have Wales in your avatar.

When you have Avatar in whales that were put on a beach in Wales.

When the a man in Wales can't speak at the same frequency as his countrymen and becomes the loneliest man in Wales.
This happens to wales occasionally.

When you've run out of whales.

When you nuked all of the whales.

When you saved things you cared about from the site as best you could in preparation for it being gone.

When, even after several beers, you still instinctively type in an es when you open Chrome.

When you're still here watching the last few neurons firing.

When you can't stop, won't stop, Rockefeller re...wait no.

When you are very tempted to stay below 1k posts just for the hell of it. I think I'm sitting at less than 5 posts per year I've had this user account. By all means, please check my math. I ain't too bright.

When you can't help but mindlessly click to the site even though you know there's nothing new.

Neonbob:
When you can't help but mindlessly click to the site even though you know there's nothing new.

When your posts don't count as new anymore! D:

When you want to see Dr. Susse on page 53.

When you try and make that happen.......

When you can vividly recall the post count races of years past.

this is your most posted in thread.

If I delete posts that I've made my post count goes down

but I have posts that literally don't exist anymore

how then

When you have started throwing Discord-life preservers to other forum members before the ship goes down.

When you had a life preserver thrown at you more times than you can count.

When you put the holes in the life preservers.

When you thought the life preservers were LifeSAVERS so you ate them

When Marik2 still brings up one's fascination with HS-DxD/HSotD casts... -_-

When you had to Ask Jeeves what "HS-DxD/HSotD" is.

Bookmarked.

When you remember waiting until a class was over so you could go back home and waste time on the forums again.

Wait for class to be over? Hah! Comp Sci, baby! Had a window for the site open as soon as I logged in.

This was in the "Before-time", when internet usage wasn't strictly monitored for students. Even then, Proxy blockers LOL

Pages PREV 1 . . . 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here