Avatar above you a Friend or Foe?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 33 NEXT

Even if you know that User, you can decide whether if the User's Avatar above you be a friend or foe toward your Avatar. As for me, I have no one above me and yet I know that Sasuke wouldn't be friends with anyone..why? He's just to much of a psycho who is to naive about the Uchiah Clan and crap.

Ether one you choose, explain why you think the User's Avatar above you is Friend or Foe please. I said please! (lol).

You are a friend. Because I've seen you post around the site. So, see your avatar as one of a friends. Although, Don't know how you beat the 75x75 cap...

Not a friend, not a foe. Would love to be a friend, though!

Sorry Caramel, but int this a Forum Game, perchance?

OT: I don't know what it is... therefore, enemy, will smite you down.

EDIT: Oh, it's a gif of two wrestlers... yeah, MAIM! BURN! KILL!

Death is not my enemy. He is simply an ending.

I post to establish FoF,,,

EDIT: And now I see what I think is fluttershy in a heart pose. Is that her? I probably should look into that show >.>

Anyway, probably friend, seeing as she would almost certainly be a welcome hallucination for a battle-weary zaku pilot stranded after a guerilla ambush in the jungles of Southeast Asia during the Zeonic occupations.

Friend. Obviously. Everybody loves Fluttershy.

EDIT: NO, I was too slow! Well, I don't even know what the avatar above me is, so I'll say enemy, what with Ocelot being a scheming untrustworthy back-stabbing guy.

Redingold:

EDIT: NO, I was too slow! Well, I don't even know what the avatar above me is, so I'll say enemy, what with Ocelot being a scheming untrustworthy back-stabbing guy.

Nonono he'd love it! This thing's essentially a metal gear =]
(in that it is a 60 foot tall piloted mecha with a capability of deploying mass destruction up to and including nuclear)

johnzaku:

Redingold:

Nonono he'd love it! This thing's essentially a metal gear =]
(in that it is a 60 foot tall piloted mecha with a capability of deploying mass destruction up to and including nuclear)

Well, that sounds fun. He will, of course, betray you at the first opportunity and steal it for himself. I'd watch my back, if I were you.

Your giant robot is no match for OVERLORD LAHARL! Ahahahaha!

Edit: too slow. Larharl would still probably be enemies with Ocelot.

Hmmmm.... I don't see Goren getting along with Laharl so I would go for foe, as Laharl has little respect for humans anyway.

Foe, I don't know you. Naturally you are my foe.

I have no problems with Beiber.

I would normally say foe, but since you are a hat ChromaticWolfen I don't know....

jck4332:
I have no problems with Beiber.

The button made a fool of you. I am a Hat.

I don't know what Fiz's is, but I can say that Ash is a foe. I always liked Gary better.

EDIT: I don't like hats. Foe.

I like Hat!
Hat my friend!

EDIT
I like personality cores in space too though.

i have no clue...what that even is...

Fire Emblem?

If so, yes. FWEND.

Seems like a trustworthy person... I think, so why not, I could be friends.

My avatar is an unending, spinning vortex, it has no friends and no foes, it simply is.

Rarity may not be my favorite, but she is still a friend.

edited for ninjas:
....fluttershy?
friend....soon to be a dead enemy...i needs mah XP O_O

ignore this

I don't have a clue.

*Confirming entity above*
Yes, Twilight would probably get along with herself... At first, but then that whole clone thing would set in and there would be a letter to celestia about it at some point.

I'm a brony, so...

ME GUSTA

EDIT: Oh wait...edit not needed.

I'm not sure in the avatar above would be my friend. I hope so though.

Above me it looks like Twilight moonwalking into a cave, let's hope I don't get ninja'd.

EDIT: Ninja'd. It's a devious looking woman in a green shirt, but it's a girl so I'd assume she's more inclined towards Friendship.

EDITED:
oh shit rape face!
*blasts with lighting*

This dude shoots fire, heck yeah I could be friends with him!

Well Pinkie Pie is already friends with Rarity.

I vote foe. Why? Because I can.

EDIT: I like gentlemen mudcrabs. Space Core can discuss space with mudcrab.

I believe I could be friends with the leaping pony above me. If I recall correctly, Friendship is Magic.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 33 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked