The Object to your left is now your weapon of choice in the upcoming weapon apocalypse, What is it?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

What are your chances?

A flimsy plastic bag of organic chocolate covered almonds.

Yeah, I'm screwed.

I'm in luck. I keep a billhook (like a machete, but smaller and the blade-edge is on the inside of the curve) to the left of my bed.

My MP3 player. Well at least I can listen to my music for the 2 seconds it would take to kill me... yay...

...It's a brick wall. With damp patches.

I do believe this is when I say "I'm fucked."

Nice heavy brass hookah. It'd be good for bludgeoning. I think I'll do alright.

An elderly,overweight cat who snuggles with everyone. I think I'll be okay.

An empty bottle of water... Oh my, I'm not even lasting 3 days.... Unless I drink some piss! Thanks Mr.Grills!

My cell phone...my last words would be "g2g abt 2 die lol"

One old school color printer (no paper).

I recon it could deliver some very fine blunt force trauma, i'm not totally disappointed by this.

a playstation 3 controll pad, fuck

i have bottle rockets so i guess i can distract them while everyone else runs away

A green rag. I shall smother the zombies to death using nothing but air.

Defibrillator

Maybe shocking a zombie's rotting head will fry the brain...

I've got a ratcheting screwdriver with interchangeable heads, so I'm pretty well fucked.

A resin miniature of a skull..... Maybe i could use it like a rock?

Sunglasses.
I feel awesome now.

Dranae:
A flimsy plastic bag of organic chocolate covered almonds.

Yeah, I'm screwed.

Royally.

Eireronin:
a playstation 3 controll pad, fuck

You could try and scare them with it's "Sonyness". Or call customer support.

chaosbedlam:
One old school color printer (no paper).

I recon it could deliver some very fine blunt force trauma, i'm not totally disappointed by this.

Did you watch Zombieland? Hit em' like he does with the toilet lid. That would totally work.

A Pepsi bottle with a quarter of it still filled with Pepsi?

Fuck.

My curtain rods shall slay many zombies.

A pillow. Oh boy, this isn't going to end well. At least it will end comfortably.

Uh..the Power Girl Ame-comi figure. Unless her boobs are heavier than they look, I'm totally boned.

Half-finished Pepsi slurpee... BRAIN-FREEZE ZOMBIES!!

Well, I was reading this originally from a slight angle, and when I looked to my left, I saw my recliner. Well... that works. You guys kill things. I'm just relax, get comfortable, and catch a few ZZZ's.

An old mechanical pencil - half full of lead.

Hmmm... What could I do with this pencil...

It is metal, so it could be fashioned into a stabbing weapon. However, I would not want to get too close to whatever I wanted to kill.

The body is about the same size as a .22LR round, so I suppose I could convert it into a single shot .22 in a pinch. Either that, or I could draw the item I wish I had on a wall somewhere.

A lock & key. Not horrible, but not great either. I'll still probably die quickly.

My laptop. If the wi-fi and electricity stay up, I can use it to keep track of where zombies are, so I can be not-there. If not, I can bludgeon with it, I guess? Though I'd probably just carry it with me to try to get to a non-zombied place. I'm sure I can find a baseball bat or something that would work better as a bludgeon than my laptop.

Shorts.

The chances of survival are... slim.

I have a length (about 10 feet) of fairly heavy chain I use for static contraction and isometric exercises and a pair of wooden nunchaku I haven't bothered putting back in my closet. I think I'm okay.

A stuffed-animal panda. At least I'll have something to cradle while I cry myself to sleep, alone in a safe room.

MY bedroom wall? I guess if Cloud can carry his sword i can use a 20 foot section of wall to smack me down some mobs.

I've got a notebook. Not great for fighting off zombies or whatever, but it can fight off boredom (provided I can find a pen).

Only thing to my left is my Computer, thrashbaskets and TV on a chair

To my right, i have no less than six machetes, two small knives and a heavy flashlight. Oh the irony.

A plastic coaster... I will just try to swallow it to avoid the pain of being beat down.

A checkbook, so unless the apocalypse is accounting-based I think I'm pretty screwed on this one.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked