The Setting Of The Last Game You Were In Is Your New Home

Pages PREV 1 . . . 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 NEXT

The year is 2027 and...we're all fucked.

Good thing is that I can buy eye augmentations for my shit eyesight, bad thing is that I'm most likely poor, so that's out and my shit eyesight is in; plus, and Mexicantown ain't doing so hot these days.

On second thought, I hear outfront augmentations are being offered so as to go work at Panachaea, or whatever the hell that big hole in the ocean's name is. What could possibly go wrong?

So I'm stuck as Chris Jericho, trying to defeat the Undertaker at WrestleMania for the rest of my existence. Faaaaaantastic... Could be worse though. I could have bought Dark Souls.

Jerusulam! Not to bad methinks

Time to get Augmented, baby!

I last played RAGE so great I don't have a Bed or a home and no one will help me because im the main character

Man, why did I wait until now to play Batman Arkham Asylum?

I live in crysis? I look so pretty. :')

The Nether in Minecraft...

Sovereign _909:
So I live on the Citadel from Mass Effect 2...
SWEET!

As do i! Im currently conducting illegial tansgenic rsearch on level 21 of the Zakera ward. Look me up.

space marine...ho hum, another day working at the manufactorum. Here's hoping the tyranids or orks or chaos or eldar or tau or necrons or anything else doesn't turn up to kill us all. Oh hey mr commissar, yes I believe in the emperor, don't shoot me. Oh fuck the inquisition's turned up. Guess life sucked anyway

Hrmm, apparently I'll be in an asylum filled with zombies.

Ooh, nice Gothic architecture around this castle...Lots of unlit candles, though, and not enough windows...Hold on, what's all this red stuff all over that door? What could possibly have...

Uh oh. I'm in a lot of trouble...At least I'm not scared of the dark.

...Only what's in it...

I live in Minecraft ^^

Arkham City
not only that it is also right in the middle of Protocol 10 in my save game

so basically im screwed
unless batman saves me, but i think he has bigger fish to fry at the moment

leet_x1337:
Ooh, nice Gothic architecture around this castle...Lots of unlit candles, though, and not enough windows...Hold on, what's all this red stuff all over that door? What could possibly have...

Uh oh. I'm in a lot of trouble...

Amnesia: Dark decent?

I Max95:

leet_x1337:

Uh oh. I'm in a lot of trouble...

Amnesia: Dark decent?

Uh-huh.

Minecraft, Yay..., I live in 5 castles. ^-^'

last night played dead island, was in at the beach such a beautiful place :D with zombies

I live in Deus Ex HR O.O

ROBO ARMS! :D

Shadow of the Colossus

Well, provided that I haven't been dumped next to any angry architecture, I guess I'm alright as long as I learn to subsist on lizard-meat.

Protocol95:
I was last playing Saints Row 2 so... Stilwater.
Good god...

Maybe you will be one of the luckier ones who only suffer severe bone damage after being hit by that crazy naked guy driving his car at one hundred million miles per hour.

As for me:

Skyrim, guess it's time to learn how to live in a dark ages setting without computers or television. That'll suck. On the bright side though, hot Argonian chicks.

Halo 2...

Well I'm fucked :/

From cold embrace of the abyss I summon you thread.

Hitman

Not too bad, as long as I don't see any bald people in nice suits... >.>

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
There's a lot of fighting and racist people in this game.

Impossible game

I'm three dimensional so does that mean I can walk around all the obstacles? If so good, if not, it'll be another "damnit" scenario XD

I live in BIT.TRIP RUNNER, why is there a sound every time I do anything? Oooooh colours.....

Persona 4, Yasoinaba...I am so lucky!

I live in a desert planet in Mass Effect 1 with no life around whatsoever?

Well I guess starving, dehydrating and/or dieing from lack of atmosphere isn't such a bad way to go...

The box from cut the rope...

New York on Deus Ex...
No idea if that's bad or good haven't paid attention to the story...
But I'd like some augmentations!

Soul Caliber, the world in that game sucks...

Yay, I can't die. Thank you Darksign!

Far Cry 3... Shit. Ah well there's no law so to speak maybe I'll be okay?

Halo 4.

Aside from all the aliens trying to kill me, I think I'll like it here on Requiem.
Wait a minute. Is this Legendary?
:(

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door O_o
Interesting, do I get to be made of paper?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked