Vote for Me!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 47 NEXT

Vote for me AND lRookiel and we will deter the spread of anti-us propaganda! CATS AND NAZIS MUST BE STOPPED!

Vote for me and the Judgement Day will be moved a day later!

Vote for me and I will see and END to the BACKROOM DEALINGS in the mParadox DICTATORSHIP.
NO more will our CHILDREN have to SUFFER because mParadox and IRokkiel want MORE for THEMSELVES!
Paid for "Diablo1099 for Mayor of Earth"

Vote for me and concentrate on some fluffy kittens. Hopefully, if we ignore it, our debts will just wander away, become depressed and die.

Philol:
Vote for me AND lRookiel and we will deter the spread of anti-us propaganda! CATS AND NAZIS MUST BE STOPPED!

These ATTACKS on innocent AMERICAN CIVILIANS and ANIMALS must be stopped!
VOTE FOR ME and I will have these TRAITORS put on trial for their WAR CRIMES!

Diablo1099:
Vote for me and I will see and END to the BACKROOM DEALINGS in the mParadox DICTATORSHIP.
NO more will our CHILDREN have to SUFFER because mParadox and IRokkiel want MORE for THEMSELVES!
Paid for "Diablo1099 for Mayor of Earth"

ITS ROOKIE YOU NAZI!

OT: Vote for me and no longer will TheEmoSpeeds666 hide in his greed and wealth while the economy trembles to dust.

Trust me people, you know you want cheshire cat for Emperor of the earth :3

Vote for me and kittens and Nazis will be sent to camps! Where they will forced to entertain and look after the elderly, FOR EVER! Also all hail the dog overlords!

Vote for me or all your mothers will die FOR FREEDOM!

Vote for me, do you really want Diablo1099 in office? He's an illiterate and ignorant individual who wants all the corrupt people in the world to get away with their crimes!

Philol supports TORTURE!
IRookiel supports POLITICAL ATTACKS ON CAPITALISTS!
EmoSpeeds666 is in dealing with SATAN
Vote for me and I will stop these mad men.

Diablo1099 supports political destabilisation that will inevitably lead to the Earth being ruled by cats with horrifying genetic mutations, that will form a make shift communist party with a low yield support base of humans, but a large one of CATS AND NAZIS! Vote for me so that his future never happens!

Philol hates PROGRESS in the RE-BUILDING of the EMPIRE OF CATS AND NAZIS ESCAPIA after THE REDESIGN
Vote for me and I will restore our former glory!

Vote for me, just cuz :3

I'm not in dealings with Satan. A vote for Diablo is a vote for Nazi cats. We don't want a police state like this one:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=cat+hitler&view=detail&id=79643BA502899C2EF1D5FBFAB4B22015E9C7BF88&first=0&FORM=IDFRIR

Vote for me and I'll see to it that all suffer!

EmoSpeeds666 DEFAMES CATS for PROFIT!
EmoSpeeds666 supports EMOS!
Vote for me and attacks on cute animals will END!

A vote for me is a vote for Rape Good will to all :3

mParadox:
Vote for me and I'll see to it that all suffer!

mParadox WANTS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DEAD!
ONLY I CAN SAVE THEM
VOTE FOR ME!

TheEmoSpeeds666:
I'm not in dealings with Satan. A vote for Diablo is a vote for Nazi cats. We don't want a police state like this one:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=cat+hitler&view=detail&id=79643BA502899C2EF1D5FBFAB4B22015E9C7BF88&first=0&FORM=IDFRIR

A vote for me is just as good as a vote for TheEmoSpeeds666! Don't waste it on Diablo1099 and his pro-nazi cat agenda!

A vote for me would help bring in a bill eliminating cats and Hitler-references from the world, making it a better place for our fellow man. Do not fall into the trap laid by Diablo and his cronies: he wishes us all a catapocolypse. Also, I may ban Captchas.

Vote for me and I'll give a trap to all!

mParadox:
Vote for me and I'll give a trap to all!

Don't vote for Para: ISHATRAP!!!!

Voting for Emo666 will result in a nuclear winter! Vote for me for a summer day!

EmoSpeeds666 wants to BAN CATS and the RIGHT to express you POLITICAL BELIEFS!
Him and his LACKEY, Philol, wants to CONTROL YOU!
Vote for ME!

Vote for me to clarify the fact that I wanted to originally remove cats and Nazis and am no the lackey!

mParadox:
Voting for Emo666 will result in a nuclear winter! Vote for me for a summer day!

mParadox wants to END WINTER AND CHRISTMAS!
I AM THE CHAMPION OF CHRISTMAS
VOTE FOR SANTA!

Diablo1099:
mParadox wants to END WINTER AND CHRISTMAS!
I AM THE CHAMPION OF CHRISTMAS
VOTE FOR SANTA!

It's actually Satan! A vote for Diablo is a vote for El Diablo! D:

mParadox:

It's actually Satan! A vote for Diablo is a vote for El Diablo! D:

well played you motherfuc- wait we're rolling? FFFUUUUUUUU
A Vote for mParadox is a vote for mParadox
A Vote for EmoSpeeds666 is vote for mParadox
A Vote for Philol is a vote for mParadox
A Vote for Me is a vote for FREEDOM from MPARADOX!

Diablo1099:
well played you motherfuc- wait we're rolling? FFFUUUUUUUU
A Vote for mParadox is a vote for mParadox
A Vote for EmoSpeeds666 is vote for mParadox
A Vote for Philol is a vote for mParadox
A Vote for Me is a vote for FREEDOM from MPARADOX!

He says Freedom but we all know Slavery is the new freedom! Break the chains! Don't become just another brick in the wall! Speak out! Vote for me and you'll all be set free!

mParadox says "Don't be a Brick in the Wall"
He says this as this Wall is the one keeping him from taking over the ENTIRE PLANET!
Vote for me and our Wall will be mParadox's PRISON!

Diablo1099 is the concrete that holds together the prison surrounding free speech. A vote for me would ban using concrete in prisons. Instead, we will use melted-down cats and Nazis.

EmoSpeeds666 uses GODWIN'S LAW as a replacement for any REAL polices
Vote for me and I will stop this law from ever being used again!

Alleluia, indeed.

A vote for me is a vote against the repealing of Godwin's Law of Internet Analogies. Together, we will approach the singularity of mentioning HEWHOSHALLNOTBENAMED!

Vote for me and all your base will belong to YOU again!

Also, those responses were rather iffy weren't they, it's a bit sad seeing the amount of backlash on the thread when you were the OP!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 47 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here