The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . . . 873 NEXT

"Oh no, Mr. Evergreen! Don't worry, I'll save you!" Samii the Cow cried. She then rushed behind the Evergreen. "Hey, you little creepy children!" The creeps turned to stare at Samii with their huge, bug eyes. "Smell it!" she cried, then turned and stuck her butt out. Straining her colon as much as she dared, she suddenly let a massive fart rip. It blasted away the children in one mighty gust!
"Ahh, that felt good." she sighed.

"So anyone care to explain what the factor just happened here? Or is everyone as confused as i am?" Asked Sho "Ok so what do we do now anyway, Im not farmilier with this region of japan and im betting the trees gonna turn back into the useless bush pretty soon here..."

HEY!! I AM A MIGHTY EVERGREEN AND I WILL destroy you do you understand me? I will... dammit!" The Talking Mighty Evergreen Tree was The Slightly Larger Talking Bush again. He looked at Sho, "I hate you so much right now."

"So zetta pathetic, you really are useless aren't you!" Laughed Sho. "Wheres that Huey kid? i havnt seen him since samii 'defeated' the sisters... Well i really don't care, im hungry though got any more berries I can eat?"

(Ohhh Japan land of communism...or is that China.Never did anything with Japan but let's see what I can cook up.)

Ram had walked outside and saw that they were in a small village."Hey guys come check this out." Ram shouted. "I don't think were in kansas anymore." The slightly taller bush looked at Ram "Wait we were Isarel not Kansas." "You know what I mean." He went back inside to see if he could find a map or a calander. "Let's see here I can't read the map but the date is August 6th 1945. There's something famaliar about that date." HOLY SHIT!! THE BLAST SENT US BACK IN TIME!" Shouted the Bush. "Now hold on Bush it could just be a really old calander." Said Samii. "Will you two be quiet for 5 seconds listen." Shouted Sho. A loud whistiling sound was clearly heard. As seconds passed the sound became louder. "I remeber now it's the date of the U.S bombing of Hiroshima and.. if there...is a bomb...falling...then were in Hiroshima." Ram went completly pale and shouted "RUN FOR YOURE LIFE!!! SCREW WOMEN AND CHILDREN SAVE THE FARM ANIMAL! PARTICULARLY THE ONE WITH HORNS!!!!."

(OCC: Well, I was planning something with those two sisters... But, I'll see if I can swing back to it)

(Samurai)Huey stepped outside and looked up noticing a bunch of kids running by with whistles.

"Oh, come on, now." He said and turned toward the Ram.

But (Samurai)Huey didn't get much else out as the house suddenly exploded, sending them back to yet another time period....

world_of_dragons:
(OCC: Well, I was planning something with those two sisters... But, I'll see if I can swing back to it)

(Samurai)Huey stepped outside and looked up noticing a bunch of kids running by with whistles.

"Oh, come on, now." He said and turned toward the Ram.

But (Samurai)Huey didn't get much else out as the house suddenly exploded, sending them back to yet another time period....

[Little advice with this thread, if you want a story, do it in as few posts as possible. The fun of the thread is to go crazy with the plots!]

When they looked around they were all in the middle of the revolutionary war!!! "What was that bright light" They heard george washington say from the distance. "Where the hell are we sho said dusting off his cap. Then all of a sudden Ram screamed "Look out Nazi fighter jets from above!!" (Did i go to far with the nazi's?) "This is bad, zetta, zetta bad... By killing the twins we caused a rip in the space time continuam which is why were being attacked by nazi's in the middle of the revolutionary war!!" Exclaimed sho

"Which is why I was trying not to kill them!"(Samurai)Huey pointed out.

"Come on, we're gonna need to find a way outta here before we end up getting blown up"

Suddenly, a man in Paladin's armor that had the pattern of the American flag appeared. "Come with me if you want to live." he said and he led the heroes off of the battlefield and to a house. "I am the American Paladin. I was born at the beginning of this great country, and I need to get back to killing those bastards with the flying contraptions. Excuse me, you should be safe here, at least for the moment." and with that, he went back to making incredible jumps and cutting the Nazi fighters in half with his broadsword.

Suddenly a lazer beam fired from the sky as alien spaceships began to destroy everything! "SOHCAHTOA looks like im gonna have to help out this time..." Sho said transforming into his noise form (looks like this if anyone cares =P http://theworldendswithyou.neoseeker.com/wiki/File:Noise_92.PNG ) Sho then telaported up on top of one of the alien ships and began to claw at it.

The Now Regular Sized Talking Bush groaned,

"This is getting out of hand! We need to just calm down! Everyone calm down!" The Now Regular Sized Talking Bush began running around the room, "Be CALM!!!"

He accidentally at a berry and began growing, he blew the roof off of the bomb shelter and was The Mighty Talking Evergreen Tree yet again.

DAMMIT!!

After saying this the alien ship sho had been attacking fell right next to where the mighty evergreen was standing and Sho landed right afterwards. "Damnit this is tking to long were all gonna be killed if we dont figure out a way to stop the aliens now!Gesturing toward the templar "It looks like hes got the nazis under control but we gotta take care of the aliens, and even my immense power isnt enough to do it fast enough! Ugh i cant believe im saying this... Idiot bush, you have any ideas?"

Shapsters:

"This is getting out of hand! We need to just calm down! Everyone calm down!" The Now Regular Sized Talking Bush began running around the room, "Be CALM!!!"

He accidentally at a berry and began growing, he blew the roof off of the bomb shelter and was The Mighty Talking Evergreen Tree yet again.

DAMMIT!!

(How do you accidentally eat a fruit)

The Evergreen moved left and right dodging bombs from the Nazi's. Of coruse while doing so he nearly crushed Ram,Heuy (Why do you put samuri in front of your name anyway?) and Sami. "Great I can't tell what is worse. We either die becuase of a talking tree stomping on us or we die becuase of the bombs.Can it get any worse!" Said Ram. While thrasing about a alien ship crashed into the mighty evergreen. The crash caused a mighty exploison and although he survived Evergreen tree was on fire. "OH SHIT PUT IT OUT!" shouted Evergreen tree. "Great so now if we live long enough for the fire spread we'll be burnt alive." Said Ram

We interupt this plot twist with a message from Sir Nigel Brakenwell. The smartest english gentlemen of the 16th centurey.

"The one major flaw in most bomb shelters of the revolutionary War was that they were highly Flammable. A tad ironic by main standerds."

We now return to your feature plottwist.

"HOW THE FUCK DID WE END UP IN CARE BEAR VILLAGE" shouted the Evergreen tree. "Why are you complaining you were on fire and you were getting shot at." Said Huey.

maddawg IAJI:

Shapsters:

DAMMIT!!

The Evergreen moved left and right dodging bombs from the Nazi's. Of coruse while doing so he nearly crushed Ram,Heuy (Why do you put samuri in front of your name anyway?) and Sami. "Great I can't tell what is worse. We either die becuase of a talking tree stomping on us or we die becuase of the bombs.Can it get any worse!" Said Ram. While thrasing about a alien ship crashed into the mighty evergreen. The crash caused a mighty exploison and although he survived Evergreen tree was on fire. "OH SHIT PUT IT OUT!" shouted Evergreen tree. "Great so now if we live long enough for the fire spread we'll be burnt alive." Said Ram

We interupt this plot twist with a message from Sir Nigel Brakenwell. The smartest english gentlemen of the 16th centurey.

"The one major flaw in most bomb shelters of the revolutionary War was that they were highly Flammable. A tad ironic by main standerds."

"HOW THE FUCK DID WE END UP IN CARE BEAR VILLAGE" shouted the Evergreen tree. "Why are you complaining you were on fire and you were getting shot at." Said Huey.

How does he talk? Some of the branches make a mouth ok?!

Also, do you even have a character? Or do you just make completely random nonsense plot twists?(Not saying that in a bad way)

Shapsters:

maddawg IAJI:

Shapsters:

DAMMIT!!

Also, do you even have a character? Or do you just make completely random nonsense plot twists?(Not saying that in a bad way)

I like the random ass plot twists

But before anyone could answer the trees question an army of care bears proceeded to attack the group. "Ugh im out of energy" and with that Sho turned back into his normal form as the care bears began to shoot sunshine lazers.

Shapsters:

maddawg IAJI:

Shapsters:

DAMMIT!!

Well. Consider me the main Antagonist and the minor antagonist and a narrator and Sir Nigel Bracenwell and Maddawg the Locust, and Master puppy and Pikachu and (Ten hours of naming random Celebritys, internet memes,Fictonal characters and just plain nonsense names.) And I'm also Batman.

Without time for much else, (Samurai)Huey drew his weapon and began slashing away at the care bears, hacking them limb from limb. One care bear's shot at (Samurai)Huey's face went blocked by the young samurai's sword, but its mirror blade reflected the ray of color back at the care bear, causing it grow several stories tall.

"Ah crap" (Samurai)Huey cursed as the bear shot laser beams from its mouth

(OOC: Also, the reason I keep putting (samurai) in front of Huey's name, is because, we know his not usually like this. There's a messed up back story for that, and if I feel like it, I may have Huey turn back into his normal self)

"Nice going you minor hectoplast!" Sho said. Sho grabbed huey and chucked him into the mouth of the giant care bear. A moment later huey emerged from the belly of the beast covered in fluff. "I hate you..." Huey said. "Heh my plan worked we killed the big one didnt-" But befor sho could finish the other bears began to feed on the giants remanants, and one by one the grew giant and fired lazers from their mouth. "Ummm my bad" Sho stammered

"Oh, for Thor's sake, can't we ever have a break?"Ram screamed, ramming through the giant feet of the horde of Care Bears.
"Alright." Said one, and broke his horn off.
"...NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!" Ram hollered. He grabbed his broken horn and blew into the pointy end of it. It let loose a massive sound, much like the sound of thunder. Suddenly, massive black clouds formed over the giant Care Bears.
"Huh?" they said in unsion. All the Care Bears were struck by one mighty lightning-bolt.
"YAHHHH!!!" they screamed. "SHIIIIIITTTT" screamed the Mighty Talking Evergreen, who shrunk back to the Slightly Larger Talking Bush.
"Yay for me!" cheered Ram, sticking his horn back on.

"That was so zetta awesome!!! Let me try" Sho said as he chased ram trying to steal on of his horns when he noticed the thunderclouds hadnt disapeared. "Uhh ram, are those supposed to go away?" But befor he could answer more lightning began to shoot in the groups direction

"Shit! I blew the horn to much! Quick, everyone go to that probably-safe-cave!" Ram hollered, and the group rushed to a nearby cave.
"Why did you say it was probably safe, Ram?" the Slightly Larger Talking Bush asked.
"Well, you never know what these things can hold, you know." Ram said, a cold gleam in his eyes.

Unfortuantly ram was wrong, it was a not-safe-cave. As they entered a satchel charge went off causing rocks to fall and leaving the heroes trapped in the cave.
"Who the factor set that off?" Sho asked. But his question would soon be answered.

"That would be me" said a mysterious cloaked man hiding in the shadows. "What?" Said Sho. "To your question about who set the satchel off." "I asked that question about a half hour ago. Your a little late." "Oh well now I feel silly. I am actually surprised that you've been sitting here for a half hour seeing as you have a giant tree with you I don't see why he dosen't move the rocks" OH I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT well then get outta my way....CRAP!

"Well that was an epic fail. Who are you anyway?" Ram said but he turned to find no one. "Your anwser lies deeper inside this cave enter if you wish. Or don't dosen't matter to me you'll die either way."

"Well, what ever it is, it better get us out of here!" (Samurai)Huey snapped. "We have a mission to complete to fix the space time continuum!"

"...."

"...."

(Samurai)Huey sighed.

"Or....WE CHARGE!!!" Ram hollered, rushing into the cave. He went till he was in full speed, horns starting to glow red from the wind resistance.
"GAHH!! HOTHOTHOTICAN'TSTOPGAHHH!"

"Foil: First Outer Inner Last! I'll help you Ram!" Sho exclaimed he tried to catch up but ram was too fast so he summoned a shield of darkness in front of Ram and he ran straight into it. "That stopped me but owww!" Ram cried "Wait this doesn't make sense, if you can summon this random bullshit why didnt you use it to save us all of those times!?" Asked the bush. "So zetta slow! It's a shield of darkness and those who are evil arnt effected by any of my dark weapons, i can summon noise or go leo cantus and these effect anyone but it takes alot of energy..." Explained sho. "So basicaly your main form of attack only works on good guys?!?" Asked the bush. "well i guess you could put it that way but-" But the bush cut off Sho and said "AND YOU WERE CALLING MY POWER STUPID!?!?!?" Exclaimed bush "Ok thats enough! We shouldnt be fighting ourselves we should be fighting... Ummm well... The hooded guy, maybe... I dont know at this point..." Said ram

"when in doubt FIRE THE LAZORS!!! FWAH!" lazor cat exclaimed happily while firing off a lazor into the random darkness.

(Samurai)Huey took a step forward and knocked his fist on the wall of rocks, causing it to fall.

"That was easy"

However on the other side, our heroes found a Rancor monster from KOTOR 1 with a shotgun in its mouth an two peg legs.

"Why... WHY GODDAMNIT!!"

"What the factor, is it just me or is Huey major bad luck!?" Sho whined. "Don't fear I have an idea!!" Bush said "Great now we need a plants help..." Sho whined again. "Bite me, at least i have a power that can hurt bad guys!! Anyway, Ram eat this berry" Ram did "NOW I HAVE BECOME THE MIGHTY EVERGREEN!!!" And with that The Tree made the cave opening colapse on the rancor. "Great going now were stuck in this cave.... AGAIN!!!" Huey cried.

"i can blast it open with a lazor. should i?" Lazor cat said.

Just then three more rancors appeared and army of Brumaks as well. "WHY ARE THERE MORE MONSTERS?! BECUASE I BID IT SO!" Said the mysterious voice. "THEY ARE HERE BECUASE I WISH THEM TO BE HERE BUT SINCE I DON"T WANT TO GET SUED I JUST GAVE THEM PEG LEGS AND A SHOTGUN. I'M NOT MADE OF MONEY YOU KNOW." "I don't understand" Said Huey (The crime solving rank 12 samurai) "You said that we would get the anwsers we want and what we want to know is who are you, why are you doing this and where did this cat come from." "WELL THE CAT IS PRETTY WIERD BUT I WILL TELL YOU WHY I'M DOING THIS AND WHO I AM. MY NAME MECHA NAPOLEN!!!!!......THE THIRD. I AM DOING THIS BECUASE I WANT THE TOMATOS.I WILL NO TAKE OTHER QUESTIONS BUT BE WARNED FOR EVERY QUESTION ASKED I WILL A SLICE OF CHESEE DOWN THE THROAT OF A PUPPY OF CHEESE." "WHAT GOD DAMN POTATO'S?!!!" shouted Ram (disabled crime solving janitor from hell). Mecha Napolen picked up a puppy and shoved the cheese down his throat.THE POTATOS IN YOUR MAPLE SYURP COVERED IHOP.I WANT THOSE TOMATOS ATTACK MY MINONS AND BRING ME THERE PUDDING FILLED HEADS!"

"Wait i recognize that voice... ITS THE COMPOSER!" Sho said and began to run further into the cave.

"...... This is bullshit man"

But then the whole army exploded and Jesus was reso-ACK!

We're having some technical difficulties, please excuse our mess

When the "show" comes back, the entire army is seen lying on the ground as (Samurai)Huey sheathes his sword and the others... Do whatever they do after finishing a fight.

"Alright, man let us outta here!"

"...No"

"...."

"..."

Then (Samurai)Huey chopped his head off, causing a portal to open and the group to fall in, ending up in the house they crashed into when they were blown to Japan.

*sigh* you love to ninja me don't you and why are we back in Japan.

I would have preffered Venice for a fight on the Taxis,Or paris for night lit rooftop battle royal.

Disregard this post as I have nothing to work with to move on the story.

*Hangs up Sorry were closed sign.*

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . . . 873 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or