Serial Killer Round 33! Under New, but not at all different, management! All wrapped up

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 17 NEXT

@Schizzy: *walks out of betting house with a large stack of cash* Yeah...I totally didn't throw that fight so I could get rich quick. I don't know what you're talking about. >.>

@element: Yeah, and I was right before you since you were the killer in that round.

Oh, crud, I need to vote, don't I?

@Fragrance: I just got back from the Innistrad launch party. Since I'm a regular at the local card shop, the guys in charge offered me a deal since I'm kinda sick and thus not exactly capable of participating in a sealed-deck tournament.

So I scored myself six boosters, and the Ludevic's Test Subject promo, for the price of the tournament entry fee. =3
Haven't opened any of the packs yet, though... I'll wait a while and see what they have to offer later. *hoping for a Liliana*

Edit: Opened them all. The rares were Snapcaster Mage, Past in Flames, Tree of Redemption, foil Sever the Bloodline, Devil's Play, Falkenrath Marauders and Undead Alchemist. Scored a couple of cards for my red/green wolf deck as well; Reckless Waif, Moonmist and Prey Upon were among them.

@CA Wow, you got another pretty good haul I see. Snapcaster Mage is almost worth 30 dollars now. And I think Tree of Redemption is a really good side board card against aggro decks. I went to the release draft last and night, and while that didn't go so well for me the fat pack I bought beforehand was great! I got a Snapcaster Mage of my own and a Garruk Relentless. Those were my two best cards, and I also got a foil Sulfur Falls, a foil Blasphemous Act, my second Tree of Redemption, a Bloodgift Demon and... That's about all I can remember.

@Fragrance: Nice... one of the other guys at the card shop pulled a Garruk just after I picked up my packs. It was then I knew no-one else would pull a planeswalker from that box of boosters.

Although I will note that prices here are slightly higher to allow for exchange rates: I last saw Snapcaster Mage at NZ$35. Liliana was selling for $40 because they'd pulled so many from the first day of the prerelease.

Maybe I'll build a black/red Vampire deck now that I have a fair few decent cards... though, of course, I'd need a couple of Olivia Voldarens to fully utilise the multiple colours.

SteakHeart:
Oh, crud, I need to vote, don't I?

Yes you do

@CA Well, I no box mapper but I'm pretty sure I've seen multiple planeswalkers come out of the same box. Although I'm pretty sure they stack the prerelease boxes, because I see tons of sweet cards there but only ever seem to open junk rares after that.

Well, Snapcaster is higher there but Liliana is going for about 40 around here as well. I wonder why that is...

I dunno, I haven't been too impressed by the vampires in this set. I definitely like the humans and werewolves better. Hopefully this will improve with the next set.

@Fragrance: Hey! That's cheating! No super hero references!

@Neo: Oh, fine... here's your 10 rupees...

@Link: *Pulls out Proton pack and switches it to mutilate* Run, buddy, run...

Uh guys? Could you please stop putting thumb tacks in my Cheerios?
My tongue really hurts now.

@Zero: Ummm... no one puts thumb tacks in anything around here...

We use arsenic.

@Zero: there were no thumbtacks in the cheerios. there was crushed glass in the milk.

@Skye and @Zero: ... and arsenic...

'cause it wouldn't be a complete breakfast without arsenic...

@Schizzy: Wait, they added a mutilate setting to the proton pack? How does that even function against a corporeal form? O_O

@BreakfastDiscussion: Yes, arsenic. For when I need that almond kick in my dairy products. ^_^

@Link: Oh, this one's special... it painfully shreds incorporeal entities for... 'interrogative' purposes. Fortunately, the effects are not permanent, allowing for repeated maiming. Wanna try?

@Schizzy Do they have those at Home Depot?!

The executed has been notified!

It was a close vote, but with Steakhearts votes, the decision was made! Also, Im extending the time limit to three days, instead of two because of school and such.

Well gents, it would seem my time in Murderville has come to a close, you have sought to lynch me in the most hilarious way possible, which I will try to think of, and I bid you adieu. Oh, and by the way, you choose the wrong killer, you remain unsafe for another day.

@deth: Oh, I hope your death is slapstick. I would love a "Three Stooges" style lynching. ^_^

Wait...that might be a horrifying juxtaposition.

@Schizzy: Not a fan of repetitive maiming. It gets boring. So I'll just be...going... *fazes back to the JIB*

@Shizzy: Damn, I thought I was being so witty.
Oh well, back to the drawing boards.

In Photoshop

@Zero: Ah yeah, your wit is really cutting.

Oh wait...I think that could be seen as a pun. O_O

*hides*

*Checks body* I'm unscathed! Save for knife wound from schizzy...

Woah woah woah! Did I miss the vote?

@War: Yes, yes you did. Shame on you.

@J1: Well sorry if I was (and still kinda am) busy at school. I thought the thread title would change once it was time to vote or not. I only have time to check that and not look at all of the posts in the thread.

War Penguin:
@J1: Well sorry if I was (and still kinda am) busy at school. I thought the thread title would change once it was time to vote or not. I only have time to check that and not look at all of the posts in the thread.

You voted for the first round... Ive yet to open the polls for the second round of executions.

Yep!

It was indeed Dethklok who was executed in vain! At least he wasnt the medic or the spy! Anyways, ignore this post now

@Icarion: Um... we don't vote after an execution. Your timing is off.

Wait... Dammit. Ok, Im a very confused god. I got ahead of myself. Anyways, the next part of my divine plan is to give you guys fire to galvanize the medic into giving me his/her choice for the round!

Icarion (aka Stockholm):

War Penguin:

You voted for the first round... Ive yet to open the polls for the second round of executions.

Send in your votes!

It was indeed Dethklok who was executed in vain! At least he wasnt the medic or the spy! Anyways, send in your votes

Oh... Well, I'm an ass. <.<

Sending vote.

@Icarion Did anyone even send you the GM's guide?

Well, the executed was chose... and you guys were WRONG! Wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG!

*points at Schizzy* You were wrong!
*points at Skye* and you were wrong
*points at element* And you were wrong!
*points to CA* And you were DEFINITELY wrong!
*points to Link* And you were wrong!
*points to self* And I was.... crap...

serious: Don't worry, Icarion, we all make mistakes.

@Omega: How could you possibly know who people voted for? What if this is just a trick to lure us away from you? *looks at you suspiciously*

@Omega: Hey, I voted for the right person. The GM just opted not to count it on a simple technicality.

Ok sure, it was a fatality technicality. But I think my point still stands! ^o^

@CA: I'm still making references, and that's one of the few I could think up with at the moment to deal with us not getting the killer. I just picked 5 people at random.

@Link: We do not have technicalities at the Village of Murder.

I am completely confused and I'm not even drunk. Well done folks.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 17 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked