Adventures at McBurger Planet: An Image-Based CYOA (On Hiatus Until We're Not)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

SkyeNeko:
oh oh oh ask him if he wants to mop the floor with you. playing the part of the mop.

He seems like the absorbent sort. Maybe he can help expedite the tidying process.

Uhh...

WafflesandBacon:
Dropkick him whilst singing, dancing, and reenacting scenes.

This strikes you as a bad moment to engage in such frivolity, no matter how amusing it might sound to you.

You instead opt to tactically advance in the opposite direction.

CounterAttack:
Sneak out of the building, call your girlfriend (whom you have been dating for three years and are madly in love with) and invite her on a romantic getaway that you have yet to plan.

Well, no need to sneak outside. This corner should be far enough away from prying ears (and terrifying grimaces).

You decide to call up your love and tell her about all the wonderful adventures that the two of you will have! You will whisk her away to a tropical paradise and woo her with your fabulous charms and gentlemanly hospitality.

All she has to do is agree to see you. Six months is way too long to be apart!

She tells you about the restraining order that she filed last weekend.

You take this news better than you expected.

Oh! A customer! Hopefully this event won't also shatter your fragile dreams!

What do you do now?

Quickly retrieve arms from cash register.

Have a spiritual awakening and find religion in clowns of a grim persuasion that may or may not be in full possession of their mental faculties.

Link_to_Future:

Oh! A customer! Hopefully this event won't also shatter your fragile dreams!

What do you do now?

Judging from the customer's seemingly dark, featureless body and what, to normal, untrained eyes, looks like the door's push-bar which may be another arm, it appears the Slender Man has just walked in to the restaurant ...

The floor and pretty much everything else is coated with cooking oil. Take some matches from your pocket and kill it ... KILL IT WITH FIRE! HURRY BEFORE IT EATS YOUR SOUL!

the customer falls over, and you laugh, or get distracted by said customers nice body then stutter and get laughed at by the other guy

Collect various insects in jars, align them across the country, forming a pentagram, and summon the apocalypse.

That Patron may be a spy sent by your father's business rival. Cobble together a flamethrower and get to spy-checkin'.

give them a drink on the house, so you might get a nice tip

Wave to him... furiously like he might be the last person that you ever will wave to your entire life.

yeaaah i vote for setting the floor on fire. then put on sunglasses and run away slow mo from the ensuing inferno. also remember punny punch line.

TheDarkEricDraven:
Have a spiritual awakening and find religion in clowns of a grim persuasion that may or may not be in full possession of their mental faculties.

MoThErFuCkIn' MiRaClEs...

CRASH!

HEY OUCH STOP IT I DIDN'T MEAN IT!

Zero has not read through Homestuck. Zero does not appreciate jokes that he does not understand.

Link plans on abiding his requests only out of fear of further retribution.

Back to the story...

Captainguy42:
That Patron may be a spy sent by your father's business rival. Cobble together a flamethrower and get to spy-checkin'.

Oh come on. That thought is just ridiculous...

Wait.

Wait a minute.

That guy...he actually kinda LOOKS like a spy.

But you need at least 45 seconds to cobble together a flaming chemical launcher. There is not nearly enough time for that before he reaches the counter.

RaNDM G:
Quickly retrieve arms from cash register.

Well, it's a long shot. What are the actual chances of there being anything useful...

Wow.

Seriously?

What the hell Dad? How come there is nothing in the register but this firearm? When would we ever use this? It's not like anyone's going to come here to rob the store.

Mr.Ivebeenframed:
Wave to him... furiously like he might be the last person that you ever will wave to your entire life.

You flap your arm frantically to try and catch the customer off guard.

You fail to cause a distraction. This guy is unflappable.

What do you do now?

Shit, we just went over the new greeting today. How did it go? Uh...

"Welcome to McBurger Planet. Care to try a Planet Burger?"

Yes, nailed it.

Pre-emptive strike, pull the gun on him and hold up the customer before he has a chance to do the same to the McBurger Planet.

Hit on the customer through meat, sausage, and other fast food related innuendo.

Ask if he would like to come to your birthday party next monday, where there will be whale performing magic tricks.

RaNDM G:

Yes, nailed it.

No, that's not it.

"Welcome to McBurger Planet, home of the McPlanet Burger, can I take your order?"

quote Monty Python at him as he orders a cheese burger.

Start a pleasant conversation with him and ask him what he wants while simultaneously taking mental notes of how many times he puts his hand to his ear. He could be feeding in information using the smallest bluetooth in the world.

Also if he asks: "Are you okay?" start shooting.

Inquire as to why the cash register is empty.

ZeroMachine:
No, that's not it.

"Welcome to McBurger Planet, home of the McPlanet Burger, can I take your order?"

No, that was the one they used last week.

Okay, I got this.

"Good afternoon, welcome to McBurger Planet. Would you like to try our new Burger Orbit Special?"

I think that's it.

Pray that this guy pays with credit or exact change.

(BTW this has been hilarious thus far.)

Also take the hat from your now unconscious manager, so people know you work here.

Thanks for all of your suggestions and support so far guys!
We're updating very soon!

ZeroMachine:

RaNDM G:

Yes, nailed it.

No, that's not it.

mcpop9:
Pre-emptive strike, pull the gun on him and hold up the customer before he has a chance to do the same to the McBurger Planet.

"Welcome to McBurger Planet! Can I take your order motherfucker?!"

Dad would be so proud. He is always verbose about the virtues of multi-tasking.

What?

tobi the good boy:
Inquire as to why the cash register is empty.

Suddenly the empty cash drawer is no longer the most pressing question in your mind.

Yeah, this mysterious managerial kung-fu is really at the forefront of your brain.

Well, it's either that or the floor trying to cave in your skull.

It's a close race.

TheDarkEricDraven:
Hit on the customer through meat, sausage, and other fast food related innuendo.

Captainguy42:
Also take the hat from your now unconscious manager, so people know you work here.

You attempt to steal the manager's head cap while muttering inanely.

"Would you like some shakes with that fry? I would stick that in your fryer. Do you want to park in the drive through and make SWEET GREASY LOVE!"

It all seemed like a good idea at the time. The concussion might be affecting your judgment though.

What do you do now?

Try and remember whether or not you took your meds today.

Kick off the counter and slide along the greased floors to make your dashing escape.

find your dads stash of weed

remind the kind customer that he still hasn't placed an order.

Front flip your way out of the restaurant!

This is all very fun :D

Realize you're in a comic and straighten out your eyes so you regain your orientation.

make something go 88 miles an hour in an attempt to go back/forward in time

Punch the customer in the gut screaing "RASENGAN!" and slide across the floor. you don't work anymore today.

REWIND!

slip away greasily while the manager deals with the now gun-wielding secretly-not-a-customer.

Pop your shoulder and legs back into their joints. It looks like you are a broken person.

Make a .gif of all those things.

Link_to_Future:
I was more referring to Cleril's old True Adventure series before he got banned. Having a limited number of choices to vote on was more true to the old CYOA books, but I felt it limited the potential that this medium can reach in an internet setting.

I've seen your CYOA around, but I haven't really looked through it. Still, having only two active stories going makes for pretty slim pickings. ^_^

Oh, and we might have another update tonight. Keep those suggestions rolling in. They're fun to sift through. :P

Don't necessarily read mine, it kind of sucks. Kind of, anyway.

My suggestion? TIME WARP. NAKED.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked